chapter 5

*flashback my pov*

it was 8 o clock at night and the sky was a dark navy. white stars were sprinkled across the sky like freckles on a face. kellin and I were young then, I was 10 and she was eight. that night is one we will never forget. the one night that it started out great and ended in a tragedy that haunts our nightmares. I got home from school with a smile plastered on my young face. I got an A on my math quiz which never happens, in my mind I think of math as an acronym.
mental abuse against humans.
I got home and gave my dad a big hug, happy and glowing with cheer. my dad would usually return my hug and smile bigger than I did, but not today. he seemed like there was something on his mind he wasn't telling us. my mom noticed as well but kellin was to young to register what was happening.
that night I went out to go to the park with kellin, but was stopped suddenly by my dad. "sweety tonight isnt the best night to go play, why don't you watch a movie?" my dad stammered looking afraid. "ok daddy" we said cheerfully and put a movie in.
around 9 we went up to go to bed but our slumber was Interupted.
I went downstairs to see what the noise was and met up with kellin. "Kell im gunna need you to stay up here and if anything happens hide in my closet and don't make a sound" I said reassuringly. Kell looked upset but obeyed. I stalked down the stairs and stopped as I saw a man in metal armer in my living room.
he had my dad.
by the neck.
I cried out and startled the man. he dropped my father and made his way over to my me.
my dad told me to run but I was paralysed with fear .
the man moving closer to me was wearing full body armer full of spikes and spears. and the thing I noticed most was his gloves. they were like claws but what concerned me most was the red on them.
it looked like blood.
my eyes darted around the room trying to find where the red came from and my eyes flew to the kitchen where I saw my mom.
dead.
I cried out and ran over to her.
"mommy no"! I yelled
I got up and walked over to the dangerous man who killed my mom.
my mother.
once I got close enough he caught me by the neck and held me against the wall.
"your lucky im letting you live child" he said in a voice that would haunt my dreams forever.
and just like that he dropped me and stabbed my dad.
"NO"! I yelled
I ran over to him, my tears mixing with his blood.........

*my pov*

that night always comes to mind, haunts my dreams.

but im lucky that I have kellin still here, I'm like a mother figure to her and she secretly blames herself for that night. we once had a big argument and she blurted out that none of this would have happened if she didn't hide in my closet.

I told her opposite.

people may judge our relationship but you'd act the same way if she was the only family you had left.......

*omfg so saaaaad how'd I write that?! WORLD GIVE ME ANWSERS!!!! sorry for the blood and crap I'll write a happy chapter next

tmnt_addict*