chapter 10

*double didgets like a boss*

*my pov*

I awoke to pain

I look down at myself and see that I am covered in bandages and I have a stale taste in mouth. the room im in is big but looks small with the amount of mess spread over it like stars in the sky.

the walls are a grey and are filled with pipes .

what kinda place am I in anyway? I thought to myself.

the table im on is cold but is filled with blankets keeping me warm. I was about to get up . when I saw kellin walking through the door. her face lit up when she saw I was ok and ran over to give me a big hug.

"NICOLA"! she yelled with glee squishing way to hard.

"good to see you to OW OW OW " I said In pain. her face fell and let go.

"wholy hera nicola im so sorry" she said just making me laugh.

no matter what the situation, always a die hard percy jackson fan.

"what happened"? I asked rubbing my temples.

"Oh niwa it was horrible you were fighting that guy, who apparently is named the shredder, and he almost killed you! but then suddenly a mutant turtle with a blue mask came and saved you, and then one with a purple mask came to! but the blue masked one sacrificed himself to save us" she said sniffling.

"ok did you say MUTANT TURTLE" I asked not believing my sister.

"yes, yes she did" a voice said stepping in the room.

he was tall with a purple mask on and looked nice enough. o ya.

HE'S ALSO A HUGE FREAKIN TURTLE!

I inhaled sharply when I saw him, but then muttered

"rad".

he chuckled then stopped himself, his cheerful spirit dying into a sad smile.

"I'm donnatello but you can call me donnie, I'm guessing kellin here told you what happened"? donnie said In a professional voice.

"ya.... hey are you ok"? I asked worried about my new friend.

"not really, the blue masked guy that saved you.. he was my brother" donnie said sadly.

my heart stopped.

"your brother sacrificed himself for us with you RIGHT THERE"! I yelled surprised.

"ya, he was a hero" donnie said in a depressing tone.

"and he still is" I heard a voice say in the doorway. I turned and saw a shorter turtle with green eyes that grabbed out and drew your attention. he had a red mask and a permanent skowl on his face.

"and we WILL get him back" he said to no one In particular.

"Oh, that's Raphael but you can call him raphie" kellin said in a joking voice.

"um no you may NOT" raph yelled annoyed.

"just-just call me raph" he said and walked out just like that.

"OOOOH SHE'S OK" I heard a joyful voice call.

in ran a even shorter turtle with an orange mask and cute little freckles sprinkled on his cheeks. he ran over and tugged me out of my hospital bed.

"let me give you a tour"! he said happily.

you could hear donnie yelling at the turtle to let me go saying I wasn't totally healed yet.

"Michelangelo" I heard a stern voice say.

he immediately stopped running and stood straight up. I guess his name is Michelangelo.

"yes sensei" he asked in an obedient voice.

suddenly a tall rat came out of a room wearing a red japonese robe.

"let our guest get used to our appearances before you jump out and drag her around our home like a toy" he said.

"hai sensei" Michelangelo said. I think I'll call him mikey.

sensei looked over at me with kind eyes.

"I am master splinter what is your name"? he asked kindly.

I bowed

"nicola, master splinter" I answered as respectfully as I would've adressed my sensei.

"I see you own an Italian name also, something you have in common with my son's" he said with I smile.

"hai sensei" I said and he dismissed us.

mikey turned back into a goof ball and dragged me throughout their layer. it was pretty nice but I stopped when I saw a group picture of four turtles laughing and smiling.

I stopped mikey and pointed at the one with the blue mask.

"what's his name" I asked, mesmerized by the picture of him.

mikeys eyes dimmed from their light blue to a darker blue.

"that-that's leo" he said trying to keep his cool.

I continued to stare at his picture when I heard mikey say it was time to go rescue leo.

he smiled and the three brothers went to go reconnect the bond they had lost...