chapter 12

*my pov*

I was pacing in front of donnies lab when I saw them materialize in front of the tv.

mikey and raph looked beat up but still alive. donnie looked unharmed but covered with someone else's blood.

my eyes saw the source of that blood.

the turtle in the middle had a big cut over his face that was bleeding uncontrollably. he also had many cuts and bruises speckled across his body. his blue mask now stained red.

he went through all that, just to save me and kel?! I thought to myself.

raph and mikey were crying uncontrolably.

"we thought you were dead" mikey said between sobs.

he looked over where kellin and I were and just like that fell over.

"WHAT HAPPEND" I yelled running over to him.

"he passed out from blood loss, guys help me bring him into the lab" he said eyes full of worry.

I helped him carry leo into his lab and set him down. donnie started patching up his wounds as I watched silently.

"is he gunna be ok"? I asked.

"ya he just needs some rest, hey would it be weird to ask you to watch him while I'm gone? give him some water when he wakes up?" donnie asked.

"of course I will" I said kindly, taking his place next to leo.

as he walked out of the lab I held his hand.

if he doesn't wake up soon I'll die from worry.....

*yay Leo's ok! also I have another book for you guys to read made by caoilinn (aka kellin in this story) it's called idk the title yet but am up for suggestions by raph11 and its awesome! leave comments and suggestions ( and yes I know this chapter was short but cut me some slack)

<3 tmnt_addict