chapter 7

I awoke to the blasting of the Percy Jackson movie In my ear. I jump up startled to see my sister sitting there staring at the tv, eyes glued like some crazy person. I sat up so I could glare at my sister. when she didn't look at me I cleared my throat loudly and she looked at me surprised. I glared at her and she looked between me and the tv. once she looked at my pissed expression she laughed nervously.

"hehe sorry sis" she said in a low voice.

I sighed and said it was ok as I got up to make breakfast, dragging my tired body across the room and entered the kitchen and saw we had the right ingredients for leos and our favorite breakfast.

jelly bean pancakes.

"KEL DO YOU WANT PANCAKES"? I yelled hoping my voice overpowered the speakers.

"SHHHHHHH" I got as a response so I just made her some anyway.

I got out the ingredients for our breakfast and entered cooking mode.

Stir

Flip

Lather

I was in the zone

my thoughts got illuminated  by the sound of knocking on the door. I looked through the hole at the top of the door and my heart stopped.

it was the man from that night.

I gasped and ran away from the door. I ran to where kellin was and turned the tv off. she was about to protest when I covered her mouth.

"go hide in my closet" I told her.

"no,no,no, why"? she said freaked out.

"it's that man, now go hide in my closet" I told her trying not to cry.

"no im not 8 anymore im 14 let me help-" she started.

"NO, I told you to go hide in the closet so GO" I said raising my voice. she turned to walk away but if I die I didn't want thouse words to me my last to her.

"look kellin, I love you so much and your the last family I have so I can't risk losing you" I said my voice cracking.

her blue eyes shimmered with tears. she hugged me and snook upstairs. and just in time too.

suddenly I heard the door burst open. the man stepped out of the doorway stepping on the splinters that used to be our door.

"child I know your here"he said in the voice that has haunted my memories for 6 years. he stepped inside the living room kicking over the couch.

"there goes our couch" I thought to myself saddly.

but what happens next I wasn't expecting.

he walked upstairs.

"KELLIN" my thoughts echoed through my mind.

"not kellin not kellin not kellin" my brain exploded as I jumped out from my hiding space.

he gave an evil smirk and in a voice that made me want to gag said,

"hello child where were we" he said.

but I took ninjitsu for this incounter.

"Oh, where I kicked your armored butt all the way to new jersey" I said attempting to anger him but he just smirked, sensing my intense fear of him.

I got into stanse and waited for him to throw the first blow. when he did I dodged it but then he threw another one I wasn't ready for and sacked me in the face so hard I saw black spots trickle across my view. I took a step back and then things got intense. I attempted to counter his blows but they were to powerful. by 5 minutes of us fighting i was bruised, bloodied, and out of breath. he took me by the throat and held me against the wall and the last thing I heard before I blacked out was a unfurmilior voice yell

"NO!"

*hey guys sooooo intense ik I'll try to update again today but im bust so idk, leave suggestions In the comments

<3 tmnt_addict