chapter 29

*Nicola's pov*

I awoke to the calm hum of mikey sizzling bacon in kitchen, the warm fumes of bacon making my mouth water, could be smelt from Leo's room! speaking of which where was leo? then I remember him leaving around 3 last night, and he didn't come back. I began to worry, running out of his room, not even caring enough to get out of my pj's. I sprinted down the hall, leading to the kitchen. everybody was there, even sensei. I looked around frantically for leo, but he wasn't there.

"guys, do you know where leo is"? I asked worried.

mikey looked up from his bacon creation, looking surprised.

"I thought he was with you"? he asked cautiously.

"he was" I said, I looked around the room everyone having worried expressions. except kitty, who looked guilty. I raised my eyebrow at her, putting my hands on my hips. when our group saw what I was doing, they joined in.

suddenly she burst.

"OK LEO WAS TALKING TO ME ABOUT GETTING HIS REVENGE ON THE SHREDDER AND I TOLD HIM IT WAS CRAZY, SO I GUESS HE WENT WITH HANA EARLIER WITHOUT US KNOWING"! she blurted out.

"what a freakin relief" she muttered.

I was paralysed with fear.

he went back to the person who almost killed him TWICE NOW just to get his revenge?!

that's leo for ya, always thinkin of others....

I looked around the room and I met everyone's eye. Lauren looked worried, snuggled up into Adam, kitty looked guilty, joeys arm wrapped around her shoulders, and nav and caoilinn looked like they were trying to comfort their boyfriend, who, along with donnie, had the look of disappointment on their faces.

"I can't believe he'd leave again, not bringing us" mikey muttered, his head burrowed in the palm of his hands. we all sat their, disappointed, until raph spoke up.

"well, for this party, we don't need a invitation, let's go help him out, wanted or not"

we all nodded in agreement and geared up.

caoilinn grabbing her ninjato

Lauren pulling out her tessen

nav unsheathing her shurikon (throwing knifes)

Adam pulling out his dagger

kitty pulling out her nunchucks, along with mikey

raph pulling out his sais

and me unsheathing my katana, moving in the front of our group, being temporary leader.

"let's go kick some shell"