chapter 18

*raphs pov*

I was lounging on the couch 100% toning out my girlfriend. I mean she's just like "percy jackson this, percy jackson that" and I'm not easily amused.

"raphie taphie their actually really good books" kel said with a frown.

I rolled my eyes.

"where are Nicola and Leo"? I asked, obviously trying to change the subject.

"ya, they were supposed to be here a long time ago" donnie interjected concerned.

"let's go check on them" mikey said confidently.

our human friends looked up from their activities and nodded in agreement.

"LETS GO KICK SOME ASS"! kitty rang out as she ran out of the sewer.

that girl cusses as much as mikey eats pizza.....

we emerged from the dark, damp sewers to see the glowing city in front of us. the cars were whizzing past us as we sprinted around the city, via rooftops. the ground was hard against my feet as I sprinted across the gravel filled rooftops. we ran another 30 minutes and saw that a rooftop looked like a restaurant.

that's our stop

I walked to the "special area" and looked around.

"this where you this where you think they were?" I asked impatiently.

"HELL YES" kitty sang out.

"and you know this why"? kellin asked suspiciously.

"cuz I helped leo set it up" she said answered matter of factly.

we all glared at her.

"you mean we ran around the city for 30 MINUTES looking for them and you knew they would be here to whole time?! why the shell wouldn't you tel US!" screamed at her.

"ummm..... cuz I shitting didn't want to"! she answered.

I glared at her about to snap back at her, but kellin held me back.

"no, we need to figure out what happend" she said.

I sighed but held back.

we walked around the decorated roof top looking for any clues of what happend to my brother and his girlfriend.

the roof was decorated with little paper lanterns and their was a table in the middle, with remains of what looks like spaghetti.

my big brother is a  freakin romance ninja

I saw in the corner of my vision two lounge chairs, facing the dark yet thriving with life, city.

I walked over towards them hoping to find a clue, but all I found was a box. (ignore the italics sorry)

it was blue and small, and when I opened it up I saw it was smooth and cushioney inside.

waaait...

aw shell, he didn't.

"hey guys, commere a sec" I said surprise drenching my voice.

"what"? donnie asked.

I held out the box and everyone but kitty looked surprised.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she raised hers like,

"come at me bro, see where you'll end up" so I ignored her.

"he PROPOSED AND DIDN'T TELL US"?! mikey yelled out, disappointed.

donnie looked sad that his brother didn't tell him, but raised his head determined.

"this isn't the problem right now so-" he started but then kellin Interrupted him.

"guys...look" she said, staring terrified at the ground under her.

their was what looked like claw marks across the ground, barely standing out against the dark black of the roof.

claw marks.

it can't be...

*I know this chapter sucks but I just needed to get it over with :P

I hope you enjoyed none the less

tmnt_addict*