chapter 1

*My pov*

"Oh no" I muttered to myself. I catch in the corner of my vision that 3 figures are stalking me.

Oh well

And they look mean.

Oh well

And their walking this way.

Crap

Well I haven't gotten much exercise tonight so why not?

I take a left into a random ally that catches my view hoping the nut balls will follow my lead. I turn my head slightly to see if they were still their.

And they were. Heh.

I turn back fully this time to face the three figures and I gag when I see purple dragons.

Of course.

I quickly shave off my cocky expression and exchange it with a horrified "damsel in distress" facial expression.

"Ple-please d-don't hurt me" I stutterd.

They just gave me a black toothed grin. Typical. I guess I get to have a lot of fun tonight.

"Who-who are you" I said in a quiet voice

The one who looked like the leader of the ugly three-some stepped forward untill we were a foot away. Hey leaned his hand against the wall next to me so I had no place to run.

Oh well.

"Names hun, tootz, and don't worry, this'll be much more fun for me then you" Hun slurred.

I wimpered and they just laughed and took out their weapons.

A drainage pipe, a broom, and a trashcan lid.

Color me afraid.

But this is when I had enough.

"Are you sure about that hun" I said unsheathing my katana. The two slender ones looked afraid but gun just laughed.

He lunged at me with his drainage pipe and I perried skillfully. He threw a punch and I cought it with ease. I ducked another punch and swept my legs under his making him fall with a loud *thud*

"Ha the bigger they are the harder they fall" I smirked.

I turned to see the two other guys just sitting their like bums. I smirked. "You guys still here"? I asked and in response they scurried off.

I dusted myself of and walked out of the ally.

I heard the shuffling of feet off in the distance but like the careless soul I am just kept walking untill my superman converse carried my tired soul home

*hey guys sorry for all the grammar mistakes this is my first story sooo ya ,give me suggestions In the comments and I will see what I can do :3*

tmnt_addict