chapter 17

*time skip (ik sorry for all the time skips I suck)*

*2 years later*

*My pov*

I was walking hand in hand out of the layer with leo, ready to go on our "special evening".

I saw kel and raph sitting on the couch, kel trying to get raph to read percy jackson, raph un amused.

"why can't you just try it"!? kel would exclaim and he'd just be like

"cuz I don't wanna"!

I tapped raphs head on the way saying

"she will eventually get to you".

he shrugged

me and leo continued to walk until we hit the surface.

it was a beautiful night, the natural shining of the stars mixing in with the city lights, creating a new hue of colors. the cars where zipping by us as we ran on the rooftops, us going at top speed. like the boss I am I was running in my blue sandal wedges that matched my blue strapless dress that kitty describes as

"SE-XAY"

I curled my hair with the iron, but I think I'm gunna get the wind swept look to mix in with the curls, considering I was running.

I was wearing eyeliner with dark eyeshadow making my Brown eyes pop. I had on light pink lip gloss, but not to much.

we ran until we stopped on the middle of a roof.

"why'd we stop"? I asked

"to #1 do this *kisses me* #2 to tell you that we are getting close to the place, so you need to put this on" he said handing me a blind fold.

"tricky" I said playfully slipping the blind fold on. he chuckled then said in the same tone,

"very"

"how am I gunna run"? I asked suspiciously.

I heard him chuckle than felt my body escalate of the ground, and Leo's arms holding me bridal style.

"I see" I answered to my own question.

we ran a little distance farther until he stopped and set me down, carefully, pulling off my blindfold.

"vuala" he said playfully.

my eyes meet to a roof top decorated like a restaurant, a table in the middle that has what looks like spaghetti plates on it for two.

mmm my favorite I thought (true story)

their where little paper lanterns strewn across the rooftop, blending in with the stars. it was so....beautiful.

"do you like it"? leo asked trying to read my expression.

"Leo I...I...LOVE IT" I cried, throwing my arms around him.

he chuckled and kissed me, me returning the kiss passionately.

we made our way over to the table, him pulling out the chair for me.

"thank you, kind sir" I said playfully.

"for you" he said

"anything".

I smiled.

after we ate the delicious food, we made our way over to the chairs, turned so we could see the city. we sat down and I took in my surroundings.

we were high up, so we were face to face with a skyscraper, busy with workers doing late shifts. the city below us shimmered, displaying different hues of colors. yellow from the buildings, red and white from cars, green and dark red from stop lights, the city practically glowed at our feet.

leo put his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder, taking in the silence, like leo and I were the only ones in the world.

leo seemed out peace so I sat up, looking into his icy blue eyes.

"leo are you ok"? I asked concerned, breaking the silence.

"ya I just need to ask you something" leo said quietly.

"ask away" I said.

*(CLIFF HANGER) lol no I'm sorry I'm not that mean*

*Leo's pov*

Nicola and were sitting on the roof taking in the city's beauty. when I was taking in her beauty. she wore my favorite dress (because it's blue) and she looked stunning.

I took a deep breath and was fidgeting in my chair. Nicola looked up at me with those Brown eyes that just knock me out every time looking concerned.

"leo are you ok"? she asked concerned.

no im scared out of my head my mind was shouting at me but I pushed it aside.

"ya I just have to ask you a question" I said sounding like an idiot.

"ok ask away" she answered.

I pulled her out of her chair and held both of her hands.

"ok, Nicola, I've loved you since I first lay eyes on you, you are my crutch when I can't walk, and I yours. you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, you are everything I've always wanted and don't deserve. I love you and would give my life for you any day. that is why I would like to ask you this one question.*I got down on one knee* Nicola will you marry me?" I asked holding out the ring I helped donnie make.

her eyes got the size of saucers then smiled and said the most important word.

"YES"!

we kissed for a long time until we heard applause.

"well isnt this nice" I heard a voice say.

Nicola and I looked around frantically trying to find the source of the voice, but then heard it again coming from the shadows.

"to bad I came to ruin it" we heard again.

suddenly I felt a prick in the back of my neck. I felt it and paled.

a sleeping dart I thought in horror.

I could see Nicola had one sticking out of the back of her shoulder, and her beautiful eyes were drenched in horror. she fell to the ground limp and I fell with her.

"ni-nicola" I stuttered out, reaching towards her, not reaching her before my arm went limp.

the last thing I saw before my vision went black was a man in armor. he was walking towards me and lifted my chin so I could see his face.

"miss me"?