Luke Smith Adventures

By EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... More

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!

40 1 0
By EmmaWilliams66

Luke's POV

I woke gently to find Sanjay asleep huddled up next to me. I decide to leave him and just stare at him for a little bit before realization kicks in.

It's my birthday!

Well the day my mum and I chose.

I wish she could be here with us but I know she is proud and she will want me to enjoy my day like I know everyone else will want me too.

"Happy birthday Luke!" says Lenny inside my head.

"Thanks."

I kiss Sanjay on the top of the head. Sanjay stirs in his sleep before he opens his eyes looking at me.

"Happy Birthday handsome," he winks as he kisses me on the lips.

"Thanks," I smile as I continue to look at him.

"I love you Luke Smith," he says as he gets out of bed taking the warmth with him. He goes over to his draws and pulls something out from it before he comes back over getting into bed beside me.

"Sanjay," I begin.

"I wanted to give you something. Something that will make sure you will never forget that I love you and that this isn't just a thing. That this is for real, that I'm in for the long run if you are. I know you won't forget, you can't but I felt it would be nice," Sanjay explains to me.

"What?" I begin.

Sanjay hands me over a small rectangle box wrapped up. "It is also sort of for the both of us," he tells me.

I take it from him and look at it for a moment before I unwrap it to find it is some sort of box. I pull the lid off to find two identical necklaces that join together. Its not those typical cheap types either. This has clearly come from a jewellery store and probably wasn't very cheap at all.

Its gold and the bottom of each necklace have a small rectangle piece. I take one out to find that it opens up and the one I picked up reveals a small picture of Sanjay smiling at me on one side and another picture of both Sanjay and I arm in arm.

Sanjay takes out the other one from the box and reveals inside a picture of me smiling too as well as us both. "I wanted us to have something of each other. No matter where life takes us we will always have each other."

"I love it," I say to him before I kiss him on the lips and bring him into an embrace.

"I'm glad you do. Here let me put yours on," says Sanjay as he takes the necklace from me and puts it around my neck and I help Sanjay put his on.

"Lets get dressed," I say springing out of bed buzzing heading over to my wardrobe to find something nice to wear.

Sanjay and I both decide to wear a t-shirt and jeans with converses. Just as I finish putting my shoes on a knock came at the door.

"You awake yet birthday boy!" shouts Sky from the other side.

I head over to the door and pull it open. "I believe so," I smile at her.

"Happy birthday Luke!" she shouts before we hug each other.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Clyde's been up an hour doing it," she smiles as Sanjay, I and Sky decide to head downstairs.

When we reach downstairs I find Paul, Daniel, Jay, Kevin, Clyde, Rani and Mark standing by the kitchen door.

"Happy birthday!" they all shout as party poppers go off and they chuck a few balloons for the fun of it.

"Thanks guys," I smile at them all.

"Come on Luke I got you a big breakfast ready for you. Have to feed the birthday boy," Clyde winks as he pulls me through into the kitchen to find they had squeezed an extra table in here some how.

I take a seat where Clyde tells me to in front of a huge plate of food. "I might not eat all this," I begin.

"Oh come on Luke. I know you got a small stomach but you might just finish it," Clyde smiles as he seats down with Rani beside him. I smile between them too.

"I haven't had much of a chance to say how happy I am you two are finally together," I begin.

"We know. Not as happy as us two though," Rani smirks at Clyde.

"I was slow give me a break," Clyde jokes.

"This food looks great," Paul said as he digs into his food.

I smile at him before I start to eat too. "What's that around your neck Luke?" Daniel asks.

"Oh Sanjay got it for me for my birthday," I say taking it off so it could go around the tables for everyone to have a look.

"Its beautiful," Rani says.

"Its amazing," Sky smiles.

"Its perfect," I tell them.

"A perfect thing for a perfect person," Kevin adds.

"Wouldn't go that far," I laugh.

"You're perfect to us Luke," Sanjay says.

"Yeah its true Luke," Sky adds.

"Thanks guys. It means a lot I mean so much to you all. I couldn't have a better family and friends then I do. I am lucky," I smile at them all as I continue to eat.

Sky hands back my necklace which Sanjay quickly puts back around my neck. "The rest of the presents are in the living room," Paul tells me as I just about finish half a plate and already feel like I am about to explode from too much food. I have to give Clyde credit though, he makes a good breakfast.

No POV

Excitement and happiness filled Thirteen Bannerman road. Food, presents and a lot of dancing along with it too. Everyone wanted Luke to have the best relaxing and enjoyable Birthday without any problems and any distractions. He deserves one day off.

Yet the Universe seems to have other things on its mind. Andrew found himself walking onto Bannerman Road fully aware that the boy he had bumped into yesterday would be here.

On all days why did he decide to seek the boy out? Why not tomorrow? Andrew keeps asking himself that yet something had drawn him here today on this faithful day. On this day that had changed his life for forever.

Andrew looked around the street feeling slightly on edge. He was so use to running and hiding. He couldn't take any risks. If this boy can mean something, can ruin anything he has to get to the bottom of it straight away. Even on this day...

Andrew arrived outside Thirteen Bannerman road. He could hear the loud music coming from within. He approaches the door before he finally knocks waiting patiently for someone to answer the door.

Andrew took a huge sigh of relief at who answers the door. "Don't worry guys you carry on with music chairs! I'll get the door!" the boy shouts as he reveals himself.

"Sorry can I help you?" he asks Andrew.

"Ah yeah I wonder if you can. I bumped into you yesterday," Andrew begins.

"Oh right. Yeah I'm sorry about that. I wasn't looking were I was going...hold on how do you know where I live?" he asks his expression changing quite quickly, almost like a security mechanism.

"Ah about that," Andrew begins.

A loud sound suddenly came from above them. They both look up at the Sky confused by the sudden strange sound unable to locate it.

"What is that?" the boy asks.

"No...not now," says Andrew unable to take it.

"What do you mean not now? What is going on? What do you want from me? I really don't have time for strangers today," the kid begins.

A huge light seems to appear around Andrew and the kid. The kid seemed to realize what was going on Andrew noticed straight away and he tried to get back in his house away from it panic gripping him, yet Andrew knew as what it seemed like so did the kid it was already too late.

"Sanjay! Paul someone help!" the kid shouts loudly.

Andrew sees two young looking kids maybe about the same age as this kid running towards the door with worried expressions across their faces.

Everything around them seems to vanish...Andrew and the kid find themselves no longer on Thirteen Bannerman road. They find themselves standing in what seems to be an old tattered cell with over grown flowers and trees embedded into it.

Andrew turns to the kid who is staring right at him in shock and anger all at the same time. "This can't be happening," he begins.

"Why aren't you more shocked then you are?" Andrew asks him.

"None of this is new to me. Clearly you wanted to see me for a reason and I guess this is all your mess," he begins.

"I'm Andrew...it might be my fault. But if you said you deal with this a lot it could be your fault too," he states.

"I'm Luke...maybe but it seems you know its not my fault. I just wanted one day. This day to be with out all of this. For me to enjoy myself, just this day. Its all I asked and yet it seems the universe really does have its own way of doing things. It clearly likes to mess with me," Luke says slowly.

"Why today?" Andrew asks.

"Today is my Eighteenth Birthday."

Paul's POV

Sanjay and I watch in devastation as Luke and the stranger with him seem to vanish right in front of our eyes. I couldn't quite believe my eyes but yet this is nothing new and typically its happened to Luke again.

That boy seems to find trouble like he likes it or something. I think if it was any other day maybe Luke or I or even Sanjay may not of minded but it was clear the way Luke had called Sanjay and I he was worried and angry and maybe slightly a bit annoyed too.

Sanjay turns to me. "This can't be happening," he whispers to me.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "I know this don't count for much right now but we will get Luke back. I think Luke is more angry then anyone here. Even on his birthday he can't get any peace," I tell him slowly.

"What is everyone else going to think and how do we explain this to Mark," Sanjay asks me.

I shrug my shoulders, "That is a tricky one."

"What is a tricky one?  What is going on? Why was Luke asking for help?" Sky comes towards us where we both stand by the front door.

"Sky you promise not to freak out?" I ask her.

"I can't promise that. What has happened?"

"Luke got taken by something with another man we have no idea who he was. I believe it was by a teleport. We have to go upstairs and get Mr Smith to check it out. We have to get him back. Its his birthday," I sigh as I head towards the stairs.

"Your right this is tricky. How do I tell Mark," Sky goes off into her own head.

"Thought she be more worried about Luke," Sanjay begins.

"I think this Luke getting taken or disappearing on us act is normal to most of us by now. Let her worry about Mark. Come on," I say to him as I rush to the stairs and sprint up them Sanjay right behind me.

We make the attic to find Mr Smith already out. "I wondered how long it take you to get up here. I already have scanned the ship that used the teleport beam. I still haven't been able to identify the species that owns the ship but I do know its still orbiting Earth," Mr Smith tells us.

"So we can get up there pretty easy then," Sanjay says.

"Not quite. I tried to see if I could access any of the ships data bases. Usually it be quite easy to break through but they have a firewall blocking my every move. Its very high technology. It also means you be going in there blind and...it seems its taken securities to stop anyone being able to just get on board without detection."

"Scan the ship one more time Mr Smith," I tell him.

Mr Smith seems to be processing something for a moment before he spoke again, "Unknown however upon further scanning the ship I have managed to locate Luke's exact location but what doesn't make sense to me is...I'm picking up only Luke and one other thing in the room. This I can identify," Mr Smith.

"The man who was with Luke. Is he human or?" Sanjay asks.

"He is not human Sanjay I'm afraid not. He is an species that we are familiar with. He is a Inimical," he tells us.

"Like Lucifer and those other ones Rani, Clyde and Sky faced. Just great and Luke's on an unidentified spaceship with one. This don't look good," Sanjay sighs.

"What I am really more concerned about is the fact that the ship you can't identify and you can't pick up any other life on it. No choice too many risks in not getting up there and helping Luke. I think we shouldn't just go us two. We should get the others to help too. We could be walking into anything," I say to Sanjay.

"You're probably right."

"Sky just told us," says Clyde coming into the attic with Rani, Kevin, Daniel and Jay.

"Where is Sky and Mark?"

"Gone out for a while. Sky made some excuse," says Rani.

"Alright. You all up for a trip to an unidentified spaceship?" I ask them.

"Hey why not?"

"Not much else we can do. This is Luke's day after all," Kevin says.

"No one wants to give Luke a break do they?" says Jay.

"Clearly not but he has us. We'll get him back all before our massive pizza's and evening fun," I smile.

"What we waiting for then. Let's go save the birthday boy!"

///////

Thanks for reading :)

Needs Editing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
954K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
631K 38.6K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...