My Best Friends Baby

By NiallTeleah1323

Autumn Grace Smithton is in love with her best friend Ace Tyrell Hunter, she has been since she was 9. She ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Autors Note
SUPRISE!
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epiloge
UPDATE
15 Facts About Me 💕
Welcome Back!
600k?!

Authors Note

19.2K 234 83
By NiallTeleah1323

*So hey, everyone has been asking and asking for an update and I think I should tell you why I haven't updated as such.

1. I've been really busy over the holidays, I've had to friends birthday parties, went to my aunties on the other side of the city.

2. Also I was gonna update earlier this morning but couldn't come up with any ideas, because I was to excited for the AFL GRAND FINAL! Western Bulldogs, bet Sydney Swans by 22 points and haven't won a premiership since 1961! So congratulations to them on the amazing win! They played hard, fast and fantastic! They deserved it!

3. I've completely ran out of ideas for the next chapter! I'm usually really good with this stuff but my mind has just blanked out this past week and I can't think.

So what I was thinking:
•Everyone, comment ideas! Anything!
•Message me, your ideas if you want, write it in the comments, write it on my wall! Anything!

I want you guys to help me with the next chapter, I'll put some ideas together and mention those people in the chapter at the end as a thank-you.

Please please please, I really need your comments! On ideas for the next chapter. Just also make sure it's something that revolves around the last chapter as well.

Thank you so much, I hope this is okay! Also keep
Voting
Commenting
And liking ❤️

Love you all 😘

~Teleah xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 10.7K 44
"Hello Autumn, I don't need to introduce myself cause everybody knows who I am, but I'm Blake." How does he know my name ? He answers my unasked ques...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
2.1M 83.1K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
305K 5.8K 25
Y/n Y/l/n and Shawn Hunter used to have one of the most epic high-school love stories to exist. Until they had a falling out. Thirteen years later, t...