BEAUTY LIES WITHIN

aspiringauthor97 által

No one in this world is abandoned or isolated. It's all about being together which is the most difficult tas... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The ever after....
Exclusive!

Chapter 66

367 18 0
aspiringauthor97 által

"I think I should put on the jacket!", Ananya said as she stood in front of the full length mirror looking at herself after an hour of following Sanya's orders of dressing up.

"No. Not at all", Sanya said pulling her jacket "Infact just pull the top of your dress a bit low. Show off!", She said adjusting Ananya's dress.

"No.... Urghh, this dress is too short Sanya.", Ananya cribbed.

"And you are too hot!", Sarah exclaimed as she entered the room with 6 inch heels that went perfectly with Ananya's dress.

"With this, I'm definetely going to trip over someone", Ananya said holding them up.

"And what if that someone is Rehan? What a  moment. Woww..", Sanya entered her dreamland while Sarah heard some footsteps nearing their room. It was indeed Rehan. She immediately closed the door.

"Ananya", he knocked as he found the door to be locked. The three of them looked at each other. "Ananya",  he knocked again.

"Umm, I'm changing", Ananya said cringing her nose.

"Ok I'll wait.", he said looking at his watch.

"Ummm... No"

"What do you mean by no?", he said sensing  something weird.

"I'm in changing, I mean I'm in shower. So I'll take time. You go. You have a party right."

"Are you sure? There is no problem?", he asked again.

"No No. You go. I'll come...",  And before Ananya could complete her sentence Sanya shut her mouth.

All of them sighed when they heard him go.

"You go. I'll come and give you a surprise?",  Sanya said folding her hands in front of Ananya.

"Sorry"

"Now put on those shoes and let's go.", Sanya told Ananya.

While everyone was enjoying the Bachelor's party, Rehan was clicking pictures of his own party and sending it to Ananya. Little that he knew that all of it was being received by Sarah who was giggling at the cheezy captions he added.

With most of Rehan's friends joining the celebration he eventually got a bit drunk at landed on the dance floor until the music and lights went off.

"For a performer, performance is art.", He heard someone speak.

(you're the light, you're the night, you're are the color of my blood.....)

On the stage,he saw a girl in a short golden dress, her face not to visible. She moved to the tunes of the song. She slowly stepped down and walked towards him...(You are the only thing I want to touch.) She ran her hand over his face.

The lights turned on and Rehan stood there in a shock seeing his would be wife. She looked hot. It took him sometime to realise that she was Ananya. Messy wavy hair, smokey eye make up, she looked absolutely hot.

She winked, pouted, swinged around him kissed him on his cheek, flirted with him did everything that one won't expect from her. She held his hand and got him up on the stage while everyone present there cheered for the hottest couple in the room. She stepped closer to him, very close,took his hand, placed it on her lower back and wrapped her hands around his neck and they moved in perfect co-ordination.(Love me like you do, la la love me like you do.) The cheers from the people became louder. His bachelor's had got hotter just because of the perfect woman.

"And a big applause for the hottest woman I've ever seen. My wife.",  he said as he picked her up and placed a kiss on her cheek while she face palmed half embarrassed and very happy that her surprise for him was a success.

"Suprise.", she exclaimed as he let her down.

"Suprised? I'm blown by this. I loved it and I love you.", he said.

"And I love you."

"The temperatures have just risen . You look so hot. Your dress. I think I have a girl crush on you.", Aisha said. "I am jealous of you lucky guy.",  she told Rehan.

"Stop embarrassing me.", Ananya said as she hid her face on Rehan's shoulder. "It's the first and last time." Rehan laughed and placed a hand on her cheek.

"I can't believe you are coming to escort me till my room", Ananya said as they walked back to her room.

"Oh!  Why should I not? Do you think I'm going to leave my hot wife alone.", he said. "It's not safe", he whispered in her ears.

She laughed. As they reached the room, she entered and gestured to close it.
"Ok. Mr Bodyguard! ",  she said "Bye. Thank you for your security",  she said leaning on the door while he tried to open it.

"Bye? You really want me to go!",  he said making a puppy face.

"Yeah!",  she said cringing her nose. "Either go or......",  she slowly opened the door bit.

"Or?"

"Or get inside.", she pulled him. "And go to sleep. It's a busy day tomorrow."

He laughed. "Indeed", he said half laying on the bed.

"By the way, you look really good. Aisha was right.",  Rehan said looking at her.

"Talking of Aisha, where was Armaan? I didn't see him throughout the party.

Rehan sat up straight and starting to do random stuff on his phone.

"I asked you something.",  She said pulling his phone.

"I don't know. May be somewhere mourning his loss.", Rehan said standing up to get a glass of water to supress the gulp formed in throat.

"Mourning his loss?", Ananya questioned.

"You. He now knows what he missed."He said wrapping his hand around Ananya smiling at her.

"Wait Wait. Why are you talking mean?", she said pushing him away.

Someone knocked at the door. Ananya went to open. It was Aisha.

"I'm sorry to disturb you guys but...", She was panting.

"Calm down. What happened?",  Rehan ran his hand through her back.

"Armaan.", she said and Rehan went inside the room again,leaving the girls on the door. Ananya was suprised by his strange behavior.

"Armaan? What happened to him?", Ananya asked.

"He is leaving. I tried to stop him but.."

Ananya looked at Rehan still looking disinterested and then at Aisha.

"Let's go talk to him.", She said and walked out of the room. Rehan somehow couldn't stop himself and followed them.

As soon as they spotted Armaan with his bags just before the main door, Ananya told Aisha to wait a bit away and walked towards him. Rehan followed her but Aisha held his hand.

"Running away?", Ananya told Armaan who turned hearing her voice.

"Umm, actually I.... I...", He fumbled.

"You have something important come up. Something so important that you are ready to leave your best friend's wedding. A wedding where you are being his best man."

"Ananya...I... I", before he could say anything Ananya went on to give him a hug. She held him tight. "Ssshh!",  he was hesitant to hug her back. "Sshh. Now look straight. Can you see your best friend and the person I'm marrying tomorrow right in front of you?", he looked and found Rehan and immediately tried to step back. She held him tighter. While Rehan was caught by Aisha who refused to let him go. He just closed his fists trying to control himself.

"Look at him. Do you think that this special day would be the same without you. You know him in and out. I know he is standing right behind me waiting to come and probably punch us for creating this drama just before the wedding day. Look straight into his eyes. How long have you'll known each other?" she said

"I can't pretend to be happy at your wedding. Look I'm sorry for being what I'm today. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Rehan", he walked upto his best friend who turned faces. "I know its stupid. I'm not jealous. I'm not angry. I'm just... I'm happy for you guys."

"No you are jealous. You are ashamed.", Rehan turned and screamed at him. "You are a coward trying to run away leaving me alone.", Rehan said looking at Armaan. "But you have to understand that what you felt for Ananya was just liking. You admired her. And who said I don't like it? Who said I don't like someone being inspired by my wife? Why are so guilty conscious?" He said placing his hand on Armaan shoulder while Armaan's gaze was constant on the floor.

Ananya was so proud of Rehan. She was amazed when he initially screamed because that was not his personality but what he said after that proved what a sensitive man she is going to spend her life with. She joined him and looked at Armaan.

"It's fine. You don't have to be guilty about it.",  She said to Armaan and Rehan smiled at her. He still wasn't convinced.

"Ok. Deal. I'll have my first extra martial affair with you.",  she whispered to Armaan while Rehan pretended to close his ears and walk away smiling.

Armaan finally smiled between his slight tears.

"No one would think the groom's best friend would be emotional on his wedding instead of the bride's parents.",  Aisha pated Armaan's head and boom they heard someone fall.

They rushed to the garden side where they found a girl who tried to climb the wall but fell off.

"Hang on. Hang on. Before you guys think of me as a detective or a robber for worse let me tell you I'm not. Although I read a lot of those books but I am not.", the girl said holding her hands up while still sitting on the floor.

"Then why are behaving like one?", Ananya questioned.

"Ananya.", she sighed. "I really like you. And Armaan his best friend. You are the best best friend he could ever have. I love your friendship ", the girl smiled looking at both of them while Ananya and Armaan looked at each other in confusion. Aisha went in to call for Rehan.

"Shit! He is here. Man!  Oh my god! ", the girl said very excitingly as she saw Rehan walk towards them."Oh my god."

Armaan and Ananya turned to look at him.
While the girk tried to get up she tripped again. "Ouch!" she screamed and the girls ran to help her and the guys were still confused.

"Are you Ok?", Rehan finally went upto her.

"I'm now.",she constant stared at him.

"Try and get up.", Aisha said pushing her a bit away because she was unknowingly putting all her weight on her while drooling over Rehan. Ananya helped her.

Rehan and Armaan were so confused. They didn't know what to do.

"I think she has twisted her leg while she fell. Let me check.", Armaan said.

He tried some tricks with it while the girl couldn't stop staring at Rehan. After 20 mins of getting awkward glares Rehan finally said, "I think we should call up a doctor. I think you need help.", he said looking at the girl and then at Ananya.

"Oh no no no. I'm physiotherapist myself. It's just a twist.",  she did something to her leg and stood up straight. All four of them looked at each other in surprise.

"You could have told this to us earlier.",  Ananya said standing up as Rehan gave her his hand. "Exactly",  the others agreed.

"Actually I was trying to get a glimpse of Rehan from the fence there. You are really my favorite." she said shaking hands with him." I absolutely had no plans of intervening your privacy but I just slipped. I just wanted to see you. And then you came and I couldn't get enough of you.", she said. "I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry Ananya. I know you guys are getting married tomorrow so I just wanted to see him before marriage. I'm so happy but heartbroken but happy.", she was confused.

"Oh fans!",  Aisha said and walked back to her rooms stretching her arms

"Nice meeting you.", Rehan smiled at his weird fan and walked back with Ananya.

"Crazy fans.", Ananya said."But sweet."

"Crazy friends as well. Armaan is such a kid.",He said.

"But you are not. I'm so happy and proud of your calmness and maturity.", she said.

"Ok then!", the girl said to Armaan as he was the only one left in the lawn.

"Ok... By the way, its late night. And I don't think you are from this city. I mean looking at your bags I say. You can stay.", Armaan said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh that's so sweet of you. But I want a separate bedroom."

"Ofcourse.",  he said

"By the way. I'm Kaya.",she said extending her hand.

"Armaan."

(Bunch of crazy people make amazing memories. These guys are no exceptions.

From Ananya's planned surprise for her one-day-away husband to Armaan long awaited outburst about his love. Maturity and sensitiveness of  Rehan. Such events make life beautiful and eventful.

It's very important to have full trust in your partner. That's the only way you will have a beautiful relationship.

Tell me your views in the comments.

Share,like and comment.

Hit that star down ✌)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

823K 30.2K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
47.5K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
108K 6K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
849K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...