The Red Beetle

By Rene_is_siren

Houston TX. is defended by the one and only Red beetle and as soon as the justice league finds out about her... More

This is only the beginning
speechless
impressed
'new finding'
part 6
2 hours or until night
the cave
Reach
Big belly Burger!
Green beetle
season flipen 3
Still no
Speedster issues
Cisco Ramon
Runaways
Whats wrong!
He loves you too
Zoey Kord-Reyes
lantern
Death of one
reunited
BIRTH DAYY
Wally west
Truce
turn me in
Lucas Kord
Flirt with my boyfriend
Escape
Brendon Kord
Events now
yeah...no

1 st missions

917 22 4
By Rene_is_siren

Zoeys P.O.V

We where about to get in the bio-ship when blue walked up to me.
"So first mission?" He asked but sounded more like a statement
"Yeah, kina nervous" I said with a mixture of worried and exited.
"Don't be you'll do great" he said placing a hand on my cheek.
'this Jamie Reyes shows clear signs of affection for you Zoey" said khaji Ra a faint blush was showing and then some one cleared there throat I turned around to see all of alpha squad smirking and the blush goes deeper.
"Thanks Jamie" I said Turing around to the bio-ship and entering. I took a last glance at Jamie before the door closed 'Damn he's so freaking cute' I thought. "Everyone buckled In?" asked Mrs.M "yup" said everyone. "good, setting course for Biolea" she added

Jamie's P.O.V

I placed my hand on her cheek felling her soft skin and looking in to her beautiful brown eyes. The onily person I've told about her is Tye, but not about the hole team and superhero thing.
There some one spoiled the moment when a member cleared there throat and Zoey turned around to a smirking team of girls I can already tell that there gunna talk to her. "Your feelings for this girl are clear get rid of them there no ues" my scarab said, but I wasent listening. She said thanks and walked in the bio-ship taking a last glance back towards me. The door to the ship closed and they flew out to there mission.

"Shell be fine, you saw how she can fend for her self" said Nightwing calmly. He could tell I was worried.
"I know I just hope everything goes as planned" I said lightly
"You can come with me to brief the mission" he said and I fallowed.

Red beetles P.O.V

"So" Batgirl started "you and blue"
"What about us?" I asked "it's so obvious that he likes you" bumblebee intervened "What no we're just, friends" I stated "o come on we've seen the way he looks at you" wonder girl said with a smile enthusiastly.

"Yeah and when we all first saw your face he wouldn't stop staring" Mrs.M added with a smirk.
A video screen popped up and on the screen was Nightwing, blue, and J.D wagging her tail.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time skip brought to you by state farm
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Witch is the reason alpha is an all girl's squad" said Blue
"And would you please justify a reason for there ever being an all 'male' squad for a given mission" I asked, as Nightwing and blue's eyes widened everyone looked at the people on the screen for an ancwer.
"There really is no right ancwer to that, is there... Nightwing out" he said.

"Well looks like queen Bea isn't the onily one who can mess with a man's mind" said bat girl with all of us laughing as soon as it died down we had reached our destination.t he hatched opened and everyone except for Mrs.M and me jumped she touched my shoulder.

"Don't worry you'll do fine" she said and Jamie's word rang in my head. She floated down and I armored up and flew down as well.
"Don't ues the radio the biolianes have the technology to block the communication so onily ues via mind link got it" said Mrs. M "Got it" we said in Union Batgirl and bumblebee take west hanger I'll take the north, wonder girl hold position"She added " what why"
"Your wonder girl not stelther girl" said bee. "but I can do this" complained Cassy "look if this was a fight there is no one I would rather have by my side-" Batgirl said trying to cheer her up "but we're trying to avoid a fight" Mrs.M cut her off wonder girl slouched.

"What about me" I asked "we dont know about your stealth test so hold with wonder girl"
'ok' I said in the mind link 'if somthing goes wrong we scatter and meet at the rendezvous point got it" 'got it' *sigh* "got it" wonder girl said out loud 'oops I mean got it'. And with that everyone was out of sight.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
🚴💨.  Like onily 5 minutes later
~∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

3rd person P.O.V

Wonder girl and Red beetle saw a van pull up and looked closely at it
"Scarab zooming on that truck" said Red. And they saw iceical J.r step out of a truck with a few more people "uhh.we have a problem" wonder girl whispered "who it that guy with the enormous
slimy-I mean brain coming
from his head"Red asked
" that's Simon M'ggans, rival" she said in a ready for battle tone. "Ok you warn Mrs.M I'll get Batgirl and bee" Red said
"O yeah one more thing"
"Yeah"
"Don't ues the mind link he has telepathic powers"
"Ok" Red replied.
Beetle and wonder girl flew in to the separate handers red warned Mrs.M shut down the mind link then flew over to the 2nd one with beetle, and cassi got caught being thrown down by devastation. Ice tryed to frees her but was knocked down by red, wonder girl flew up knocking devastation off her and they both flew off to the rendezvous point and met up with Mrs.

Wonder girls P.O.V

ME AND Zoey met up with Mrs.Martian,
"There all in trouble and its all my fault!" I said
"No Cass there fine youll see" said red.

"Cassy it's ok every mission takes an unexpected turn we recover and we adapt" Mrs.Martian added I then saw saw bumblebee
"Your alive' I said shocked
"Was there really any doubt?" she asked
"Have you seen Batgirl" asked Mrs Martian
"Captured so we have to go now I'll inform you both on the way, I have a plan."
____________________________________
Finally action I just wanted to get through this to get to all the good parts with jamie
____________________________________

3rd person P.O.V

Mrs. M shape shifted to look like shimmer and knocked her out whale bee flew in to the cargo and took bat girl out of the container
"Wake up Batgirl" she said and zapped her. When she woke up bee said
"We have a plan full of ubucties and your the only one qualified to fly it to safety, haw is it ironic how you can fly a plain but your the only one on alpha who can't fly
"Yeah ironic" Batgirl replyed sarcastically.

Mrs.martian his shimmers unconscious body in a bin and shut out the solders from entering when Simon noticed who it was, they began a physic battle and he orders the others to kill her whale he stalls, then the plane propellers began moving and was about to take off. Devistation and mammoth began running to the plane Red beetle held off mammoth and wonder girl fought devastation who tore off a pice of the plane making it almost crash to the edge of the wall wonder girl grabbed devastation with her lasso and threw her off.

As the rest of alpha flew above the plane they made it out but the plane began to go down whale Wonder girl and red tryed to hold it up Mrs. M called the bio ship and they flew back to the cave.

Red beetle's P.O.V

After Nightwing congratulated me on my 1 st mission witch was apparently successful he told the others to hit the showers and pulled me aside.
"Hay how was it for you" he asked with a warm smile.
"There where some complications but we pulled through" I replyed with me armor still on but the face part was off reveling my face and hair up to my neck he wouldn't stop looking he looked at me the way Jamie looks at me, with a weard dazed expression but he was looking in to my eyes I could tell that.
'The Nightwing shows signes of affection similar to jamie reyes' Khaji Ra said, I just blushed at the scarabs words
"You look cute when you blush" he said lifting my chin making my face Mach my armor.
"I better go change" I said with a little giggle.

"Ok" he smiled at me removing his hand from my chin.
"O, one more thing" he said as I  turned around "Jamie said he need help with one of his friends... somthing about a runway" he said
'there was a slight touch of jealousy in the Nightwing's tone'
I changed and was greeted by a happy pup and tired Flash
"Hay," he said
"You want to take her for the night" I asked
"Yeah"
"She's all yours if she wants to go"
Flash was able to take her to central for the time being.I got dressed and went to the zeda-tubes.

"Hay do you want to maby go on patrol with me tomarrow night" Nightwing asked me as I was about to head out, I would be lying if I said I wasent attracted to him I mean look at him well fit, hot, perfect abs, o and did I mention HOT.
"Yeah sure" I replyed go I went through a zeta-tube to meet Jamie...

BLOOPER Dooper

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello so here is part 4 sorry this one was crap but trust me the next one should be better and tell me what you want to happen with Nightwing😓😓 PLZZ dont hurt me
Jk jk I'll see you in the next hopefully not so shitty chapter where we help Jamie find the-
'you worrent subpost to inform them of this information '. Well look at what I just did
~Rene😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 9.3K 65
Ranked #2 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Discontinued for now- Don't forget to read Book 1 as it's a co...
98.7K 3.4K 52
"I love you, Dad... But having Superman as your father and living in his shadow is... hard... I can't ever live up to that..." The daughter of Super...
9.3K 364 14
⚑️ In a world where the Scarlet Speedster had fallen, Central City had believed that there wouldn't be another hero to protect, that of course all ch...
518K 10.4K 54
[Currently in the process of alterations] Vol 2 is out. - Ranked #3 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Slow...