So Much For My Happy Ending

Bởi desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 20 {{~James~}}

1.9K 30 8
Bởi desilisius

I hope u will enjoy the chapter~! dont forget to vote and perhaps leave a comment? ^-^

Alex Pettyfer plays as James! ----->>

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I opened my eyes slowly as I awoke from the peaceful dream that I had. It wasn’t anything special, just a dream about Ryan and me hanging out. Like what we are going to do today.

I smiled happily as I remembered what I did yesterday when I was at Ryan's place.

It was like we had a movie marathon and started to watch movie after another until it was already late and Ryan was fast asleep on the couch.

At some point he made my shoulder his pillow. I wanted to wake him up but for some reason I also didn’t. I was scared that he would wake up thanks to my heart beating so fast.

But I didn’t want to stay the night here nor did I want to bother them anymore, so I decided to leave. But first, I took a quick picture of me and Ryan. Me having a really big smile on my face and Ryan who was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

I even made it my wallpaper! I’m sure he would get annoyed with me if he found out.

So when I was done I slowly pushed Ryan off me and made my leave. Thank God he didn’t wake up. I’m sure it would have been awkward and I’m sure he would stop me because his mother told him to, since they don’t want me to go home to my crazy ass mother.

Lucky my mom wasn’t home again so it was safe for me. I needed to go home anyways. I couldn’t just leave Benjy there.

I started to tip toe to my door trying not to wake Benjy who was still asleep on the floor next to my bed.

I took a nice warm shower in peace thinking what will become of today. Will it end badly or will it end well? Will Cameron try and do stuff to me again? Or will Ryan protect me?

When I decided I took a long enough shower I went back in to my room with wearing only a towel.

Usually I brought my clothes with me but I thought that maybe I shouldn’t wear plain stuff anymore. Yes, that’s what I call my clothes. Jeans and a shirt, top or blouse is kind of plain right?

I chuckled. I never thought this way before. Is it maybe because I’m going to hang out with Ryan? But if I’m going to dress up special...won’t that mean it’s a date!?

We are not going on a date, right?? I’m not ready for that...yet...I think…

A small blush came onto my cheeks as I thought about going on a date with someone and that someone was Ryan. The guy who I thought hated me but suddenly started to act friendly.

He isn’t a bad guy though, when he’s friendly to you…

Finally I decided to wear a grey skirt with black shorts under it and a black top with a nail jacket.

This wasn’t too much right? Is there a little bit too much black?

Just hurry already.

I did a last check in the mirror before I went downstairs. It was weird that Benjy wasn’t awake yet. He would never sleep this late. He would mostly wake up a few minutes after me, but not wanting to disturb his sleep I let him be in peace.

I got ready for school and went outside getting nervous already.

"Well isn’t this a surprise!"

I suddenly heard an excited voice behind me.

I wasn’t sure but I did recognize the voice of this guy.

I turned around and non-other than James was standing there near the wall of my house having this big smile on his face.

Was he waiting for me?

I gave him a nervous smile and just stood there awkwardly. I didn’t know if I should just walk away or wait for him to...say something? It’s rude to walk away anyways.

Seeing as James started to check me I felt more uncomfortable.

"H-hi..." I said back trying to get his eyes up so that they weren’t looking at my body anymore.

He started to walk closer to me still smiling happily.

"You look goooood!" He said while pointing a finger at my clothes.

I blushed deeply, no one ever said that kind of stuff to me... well can’t blame them since I wore only plain stuff.

"T-thanks!" I said back, happy with his comment.

"So! Where ya going?"

"To…school?" He didn’t know it was a school day today? Does he even still go to school?

"Oh! Can I walk with you to school?" He asked excitedly.

Does he have nothing better to do? It’s kind of creepy how he can be so happy and excited.

I nodded slowly and started to walk to school. He started to walk a little to close next to me so that our shoulders would sometimes touch.

"Your still friends with Ryan?" He asked casually.

I looked at him confused. What does he mean by that? Shouldn’t I be friends with him then?

"Yes..." I answered insecurely back.

"Weird..." he said, like it’s something new.

Suddenly his hands grabbed mine carefully.

I gave him a surprised look. Why did he suddenly take my hand like that!? Don’t boyfriends and girlfriends hold hands??

He shot me a smirk while he wiggled his eyebrows.

I quickly turned my head so that I wasn’t facing him anymore.

What should I do!? Should I take my hand back and ask him why he did that? Or should I just ignore it... Damn it! This weird guy...!

Knowing that I didn’t have the courage to take my hand back, I just ignored it.

"So! You want to go on a date with me today?" He asked casually but still excited.

I would have gaped at him if I wasn’t embarrassed right now! Why did he suddenly ask me out!? I don’t even know him that well!

"I’m already going on a date with Ryan!" I suddenly blurted out.

Well... maybe it is a date?

Shit! What if James knows I was going to hang out with Ryan and knows it’s not a date!? That would be even more embarrassing!

Suddenly James released my hand quickly and took some steps away from me.

His face was full of surprise as he looked at me.

"You’re going on a date with Ryan!? The Ryan!? Are you, like, kidding me!?" He asked in total shock.

I slowly nodded not really getting what he means with it.

"OMG! Then he must really like you!" He said while pointing at me with horror.

Now it was my turn to look at him in surprise.

Ryan likes me!? It can’t be!

"Are you serious??" I asked still shocked.

"Well duh! Otherwise he would have already dumped you. He doesn’t have any girls as friends you know! You could say he hates girls, especially those girls that like stalk him because of his looks."

He put his hand on his chin like he was thinking hard. "We even thought for a moment he was gay…"

"Who is gay?"

We both turned our heads to the devil himself as he was walking closer our way with a suspicious look on his face.

I was still looking in shock but quickly gathered myself and tried to put my face neutral.

"James what are you doing with Mich…!" Ryan started to ask walking threatening to James.

WAIT!!!...did he just call me Mich!? O_O

Did I miss something?? Since when did Ryan start calling me Mich? He usually doesn’t even call me by my full name!

I looked at Ryan in horror. This isn’t the same guy I first met!

Ryan caught my horrid expression and raised his brow.

"What?" he asked searching me.

I opened my mouth but closed it again.

I can’t just tell him that he called me Mich… It’s embarrassing and...awkward?

It’s not that I don’t mind… it’s just…surprising.

I shook my head, "It’s totally nothing, and James is innocent don’t worry." I said seeing that James shot me a thankful look before Ryan was going to beat him.

"See! What the girl just said! I’m freaking innocent! Praise the lord!" James threw his hands in the air and waved them like he was doing some weird voodoo.

...WTF...

I guess it annoyed Ryan ‘cause the next thing you know James was on the ground again like the last time.

Ryan really loves to punch people and be all fighty I guess…

I sighed and walked to Ryan and grabbed his arm.

I could feel him stiffen. It was weird for him to be stiff like this but I just ignored it and pulled him away from James before the blond would lose his pretty face or something.

"Let’s just go to school. I'll talk to you later James." I stated glancing back at James who was now rolling on the ground like he was having the best time of his life.

I looked at Ryan with a shocked expression.

"Just ignore him. ‘It' will go away as long as we just ignore 'it'." He said dryly back pulling me now away into the direction of school.

When James wasn’t in sight anymore we started to slow down and walk. To be honest... I’m scared of James now... what if he has a disease? Could I catch it and... And act like he does!?

Ryan was still holding me by my wrist.

I started to stare at him hard. He noticed but didn’t do anything. I still didn’t stop the stare...

I even started to blush but I kept staring. I had to know it...

"What? Jeez, stop staring at me like that! I know your falling for my looks but c’mon... don’t be like those stupid stalker girls..." He said annoyed giving me a glare.

But he didn’t really scare me. I actually wanted to laugh ‘because his pink cheeks totally snitched on him! Is he blushing? Ryan blushing? No! It can’t be!

I started to chuckle.

"Ryan…" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"What..." He said throw gritted teeth.

"Are..." I started to giggle." Are you gay?" This made me laugh.

Now Ryan was looking at me like 'WTF'.

"What made you think tha-- OMG! It was James wasn’t it!? That faggot!"

"Well I can’t say I don’t believe him." I said still laughing.

Ryan looked at me while being speechless.

This caused me to laugh even more.

"I don’t like guys! I like girls!" He said like a suborn child.

"Oh really? How are you so sure?" I asked still laughing a little bit.

"Cause there is someone that I like…" Ryan said dryly… with a little bit of embarrassment through it.

This made me stop with laughing and look at him with shock.

Wait… James wasn’t joking when he said Ryan likes me?

Ryan wasn’t looking back at me. He had turned his head the other way.

"Let’s hurry before we’re late for school." He said still not meeting my eyes.

I started to follow him silently not really knowing what to say next.

Did Ryan really have feelings for me? It can’t be! He hated me and...And...It just can’t be!

We were now walking on the schools ground.

Ryan went to open the door but I stopped him.

"Just a sec... I...Maybe it’s the best if you let me go first… people are going to look weirdly... and I-"

"And so? I don’t care about that."

I opened my mouth to tell him I did but he already opened the door and pulled me in. He still had his hand on my wrist but slowly went down to my hand and held it, just like what James did a while ago.

We started to walk to where I think my locker was. Some girls were sending me glares which made me even more uncomfortable.

I gulped as we made it to my locker. Ryan let go of my hand and suddenly my hand felt ice cold, like all the warmth was drained from it.

To be honest it made me a little bit sad when Ryan released me... I didn’t mind holding hands anymore...

No wait! Mich, you DON’T like Ryan! He’s just a friend! You can’t just go on this road again and fall in love with a guy again…you can’t...

I opened my locker trying to ignore my thoughts. I wasn’t in the mood to figure out my feelings at the moment. All I needed to do today was stay safe and hidden.

And then...and then I can go hang out with Ryan.

I closed my locker and turned around to walk to my first class.

I gasped when I almost bumped into Ryan’s chest.

What is he still doing here? I thought he went to his own locker to get his books.

I wanted to ask him why he didn’t go to his locker but he cut me off.

"What class you have?" He asked dryly.

I took a step back so that my face wasn’t so close to his chest anymore.

"I-I have…umm...English I think...why?"

"Good, me too. Now let’s go." He said and took my hand again and started to pull me in a different direction.

I stopped him and told him the class was the other way. I couldn’t blame him, he just got here, and he doesn’t know where all the classes are yet.

We walked in the class and my eyes went wide when I saw Cameron's friends sitting at the front row, but... I didn’t see Cameron, which was weird.

Ryan pulled me to the right corner of the class and we took a seat there.

I could see from time to time the friends of Cameron glancing this way but then quickly away again as they spotted Ryan glaring at them.

* 

Surprisingly today went great! I figured out Cameron, Amber and Josh weren’t at school today either, so it was a safe zone for me! Though Ryan and I still ate outside school. I got kind of used to eating outside.

The classes I didn’t have with Ryan were nerve wrecking, I was so scared something bad would happen to me but luckily nothing did and the school day ended fast. I wish it could stay like this... but we all know that won’t happen until the three musketeers were gone (Cameron, Amber and Josh).

I was now walking with Ryan to the exit of the school building. Maybe I will enjoy this day to the fullest!

~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~

guys~! If u like werewolf/ romance/teen fiction, u should definitely read her story! :D the link to the story will be in the external link ---->>>

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT~! ^_^

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

538K 7.4K 8
COMPLETE 🙂 Finally finding herself and gaining confidence after having a hard young life, Kimone goes off to find herself in the world only to find...
19.7K 254 24
Christina has just started going to her new school - Everday Secondary school. She's always been bullied, and has never had friends. Although she's...
143K 3.3K 33
The Zachary Donovan Enigma; may seem like your typical cliche, but all is not what it seems.... The story, in a nutshell: Zach and Cassie used to be...
369K 14K 42
[CONTAINS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND MALE TO MALE RELATIONSHIPS...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] Stefan Hall has moved to New York with his older brother, Derek...