Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

By PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... More

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

a/n (what i've changed)

454 10 20
By PumpkynMonster

Hey! I'm back! Whoop! I have finally edited this book, I haven't added in that much more detail, the main thing I've changed is grammatical errors and storyline, and, aside from the detail side of it, I think I'm now happy with it, all be good, but! But! Butt! There is always a butt!

You know how I said I would change minor things in the storyline... Well yeah... I lied. I've changed a lot, but I'm nice and to save you either saying 'Dang, I have no clue wtf is going on' or re-reading the book (I mean seriously, who would do that?) Anyways, here's the story so far in bullet points, quick and easy to read *Smiles* (Most of these are the same as they were before the edit, but somethings have changed.)

• Patricia, Mara, Eddie, Fabian and Jerome have all gone to the same college.

• We soon meet Lavender and Charlie who are staying at the same college house as the others. (Yes, I ditched Hannah)

• We find out that Mabian are together, Jeroy are trying a long distance relationship while Joy is attending an American college, and something has happened between Peddie over the summer causing Patricia to break up with Eddie.

• Lavender tries to be really nice to everyone to gain they trust, for something currently unknown to the readers.

• Mara receives a package from someone anonymous. Package contains a watch and a sheet of hieroglyphics.

• Patricia sets the college on fire so that they can move back to Anubis House.

• Sibuna reform (Fabian, Eddie, Patricia and Mara)

• Nina arrives back at Anubis House.

• New caretaker arrives, students at first think that it is Victor. Later revealed that he is Vincent, Victors brother

• Revealed to the reader that Nina is working with Vincent and Lavender, who are both bad.

• Nina, Lavender and Vincent need to get hold of the elixir ingredients.

• Nina decides to say to Sibuna that she can't live without the Osirian, so needs the elixir to live, to get Sibuna helping her.

• Sibuna discover that Charlie has the locket, because Eddie lost it.

• Patricia makes up a fake mystery and tells Charlie about it in prefer to get the locket off of him.

• Nina fake collapses as part of her plan. She then tells Sibuna about her not being about to survive without the Osirian.

• Mara has a dream in which'll cloaked figure says to her, 'Free me or sacrifice yourself.'

• Nina steals the watch and hieroglyphics, Sibuna don't know that it was her.

• Nina creates a fake website that contains all of the information that she needs Sibuna to know. Nina then shows this to Eddie, he then proceeds to show the rest of Sibuna.

• Jerome tries to leave the school and go to the airport, so he can travel to America and visit Joy.

• Mara sees Jerome, so walks with him to the airport.

• Mara and Jerome kiss.

• Jerome decides against going to America.

• Mara tells Fabian about the kiss between her and Jerome. Fabian is mad, but doesn't break up with her.

• Joy arrives back at the school/college, she has the temporarily resident in Hathor House before moving into Anubis House. (Since I've ditched Hannah, Joy will be able to resident in Anubis House without having to decorate the Attic)

• Mara sees Nina talking to Vincent, after she said that she was going to the toilet.

• Sibuna find a book in the Frobisher Library about Mara's watch.

• Mara tells Sibuna about seeing Nina talking to Vincent.

• Fabian breaks up with Mara for both kissing Jerome and accusing Nina.

• Mara finds the watch in Nina's school bag, when she was looking for something the explain why she was talking to Vincent.

• Mara tells Eddie and Fabian about this; Fabian gets mad at Mara, but Eddie agrees to investigate with her.

• Patricia arrives home from her final part of her fake mystery with Charlie, to see Eddie and Mara looking through Nina's belongings.

• Nina wakes up and tells them that she found the watch and was planning to give it back to Mara. Mara isn't convinced, but others believe her.

• Fabian breaks up with Mara, both because she kissed Jerome, and because she doesn't trust Nina.

• Patricia goes to get the locker after tricking Charlie into leaving it somewhere. She successfully gets the locket, but Charlie sees her do so.

• Patricia gives the locket back to Nina.

• Charlie confronts Patricia about the locket.

• Eddie lets Charlie in on the Sibuna secret, to answer his questions on why Patricia did what she did.

• Sibuna go down to the cellar and check out the chasm. Fabian also finds the final hieroglyphic down there, it reads 'R.A'

• Eddie finds out that his mom is the new French teacher- Patricia knows too, but no-one else. Mr. Sweet wants to keep it a secret for some reason.

• Lavender tells Nina that one ingredient is in a Sepulchre, and they need to find out what that is and where that is.

• Sibuna believe Mara about Nina, after Fabian found out the URL to the website that Nina gave them is fake, and it traced to Nina's computer.

• Fabian apologises to Mara about being wring about Nina, they both get back together.

• Miss Chase confiscates the watch from Fabian.

• Mr. Sweet asks Joy, Jerome and Patricia to decorate this small house. They need to make it have white walls, a massive bronze gong, a golden mat and small ornaments on the floor which make crosses.

• Nina finds out that Sibuna know she is bad. She confronts them about it. All clear, they are separate teams- Sibuna and Team Evil.

• Lavender goes out to buy a red fierce lizard- It's an ingredient for the elixir. Vincent tell her to keep an eye on the lizard and keep it down in the cellar.

• Sibuna steal the watch back from Miss Chase, with it they find a piece of paper that has information about the watch on it.

• Miss Chase calls up Mrs. Miller, who is helping her.

• The lizard goes missing, so Lavender and Nina go and look for it. They look for ages, but still don't manage to find it, they decide to tell Vincent.

• Sibuna, after reading the paper they stole from Miss Chase, realise that the 'RA' at the end of the hieroglyphics means Ra the God of the Sun. Charlie pulls the back off of the watch accidentally, it has a God engraved, this God was Ra.

• Mara goes back to her home with Fabian, so that she could get her valedictorian medal, in case it has any convenience to the mystery.

• Patricia sees a lizard in Eddie and Fabian's room, she tells Eddie to get rid of it. Later on she over hears Lavender and Nina talking about it, so she goes to find it, finds out that Eddie has got rid of it. Her, Mara, Fabian and Charlie then all look for the lizard, once Mara and Fabian have returned.

And there we have it, everything that's happened so far. I think I've included the major facts. I may, MAY have got a few things in the wrong order, but whatever...

Chapter 24 will be up soon, with (hopefully) accurate grammar, detail and description, and it'll make more sense and won't be so all over the place. Thank for you patients.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 105 6
Fabian's twin sister has finally joined House of Anubis, and she's caught the attention of all her house mates. Particularly, Jerome Clarke. A Jerom...
8K 293 45
a new mystery begins at anubis house, and a new girl arrives in the midst of it all, but what if she was more connected to the new adventures than th...
15.8K 620 71
The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from the prophecy that threatened to hold its...
221K 6.9K 87
"Too much mystery is merely an annoyance. Too much adventure is exhausting. And a little terror goes a long way." ***** Once Amelia Edwards moves ba...