kid lucas is my babydaddy (bo...

By shykeria_armoney123

thus is the sequel to kid Lucas is my baby daddy read book one before you read this book or you will get conf... More

copyright
prologue
01
o2
03
o4
not an update
05
06
New story
07
update
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
sorry😩
new story / update
14
oops .
15
done
book 3..
adopted dancer. preview
sorry 😩

08

1.2K 50 17
By shykeria_armoney123

Lucas p.o.v

"YOU KNOW WHAT LUCAS FUCK YOU" sasha said .

You what im tired of this shit . She think im going to put her before my kids but thats not gone happen i did it before but now im tired of it . and i know that she pregnant but the shit get aggy .

"Whatever bruh." I said getting up and walking to the room of the hotel .

Im packing my shit and leaving . She can stay here and find a ride .

I WISH I WAS STILL WITH KERIA DAMN .

I tried calling her to tell her that i was bring the kids back earlier but she aint answer she probably mad about earlier.

Keria p.o.v

" what the fuck is going on keria ? " dre said .

Man all this shit is giving ne a headache forreal .

"Stoopp mike!" I yelled as he hit me repeatedly

"Shut the fuck up bitch " he yelled

.............

"You need to stop being a bitch" he said pulling down his pants and boxers .

"SUCK IT " he yelled

"NOOO" i screamed

He slapped me " i said suck it !" He said grabbing my head .

He forced his dick inside my mouth pushing it all the way down in my throat making me gag . And him moaning and groaning and then he cummed in my mouth .

I was finna spit it out when he said " you better not spit it out swallow it "

I closed my eyes trynna swallow it down . He slapped me one good time .

I was holding my cheek and got off my knees .

" good girl now go in that bathroom and run my water " he said .

...........

The flashbacks of mike kept popping up in my head and i started crying . Im glad lucas did take keep the kids with him cause ion know what i would have did if something happened to my babies .

I heard my phone ring from the table but whoever is just might have to wait .

"SINCE YOU WANNA KNOW HE BEATED ME AND RAPED ME AND HE USE TO HIT KADEN AND KEPT ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY. " I screamed and was out of breath with tears still coming down.

" smh it all make since now ! That nigga lucas shot my cousin and left him for dead ! I should go kill that nigga " he said raising his hand to slap me

I flenched and tried to back away but his fist connected to my face .

" you can get out to !" I yelled holding my cheek .

Wtf is wrong with they family . This is the first time he ever hit me .

" go " i said pushing him to the door " LEAVE " .

He opened the door and slammed it .
I locked the door . And i went to the table and
I grabbed my phone and seen lucas called .

I called him back going to sit on the couch .

" hello keria? " he said

"H-hello" i said . " you called ? "

" yeah u alright ? " he asked

" i-im f-fine , what u want ?"

" i know you probably mad about me taking them im sorry . Ill bring them back c-cause i -i cant do this no more with sasha. Im tired of it . Im leaving her we'll be back tommorow morning"

" no! Stay where yall at im not mad no more . But yall cant come back . Dre said he was gone kill u a-and mike is back " i said trying not to cry .

"MIKE BACK ? I THOUGHT I KILT THAT NIGGA " lucas yelled hanging up the phone

...............

Okay so yall i wanted to hurry up and get this update done

I wanted to say thank yall for rocking with me even tho this story probably have alot of mistakes . 😂

But any way .

On SEPTEMBER 24 , 2000 . 😂 A QUEEN WAS BORNNNN 😂😂😂😭 .

Lol im the "sweet 16" today .🎉🎉🎁🎈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 517 37
Sequel to Even Though I'm Leaving! Book 2! Maddy is trying to now deal with the fallout of her husband leaving this time. She'll have to figure it a...
28K 1.3K 13
Please Read to know..
95.9K 4K 27
Read Being a Daddy first!
137K 6.7K 64
Hey! I'm back with a Book 3! It's called On To The Next. This is a spin off of the last two books but like I said this is Book 3 so please read Book...