o2

Keria p.o.v

It was now 3:00 and its time to go get kaden and kadence .

I picked them up .
and went home . kadence fell asleep on the way here so I got her out and unlocked the door and let kaden in .

Dre was on the phone with an customer so we had to be quiet .
Kaden went up stairs and I followed him .

" you gone have to cut the tv down if you about to play the game because dre is on the phone and your sister is sleep" I said .

" okay " he said .

I left out his room and I went into kadence room and put her him her crib .

I went into my room until dre got off the phone .

Lucas will be calling in a Lil bit anyways to talk to the kids . like always
....

Lucas p.o.v .

Me and Sasha decided we would go to the mall and just shop not for the baby doe cause we don't know what it is .

I was supposed to call my kids but I'm spending the with Sasha today the kids will be okay with out an phone call today .

Even though kaden probably gone get mad but I got other stuff to do .

...........

Keria p.o.v

It was 4:00 and that's when lucas always call but seems like he not calling today .

" ma did dad call yet ? " kaden ask coming in my room

" no not yet baby " I said .

" is he gone call ? " he said . that's how he do on days lucas don't call cause he be to far up in Tasha ass.

" idk " . I said .

Which I really didn't lucas is just an ass .

.....

It was going on night time and lucas still haven't called kaden . I was mad kaden was to cause he always want lucas to call him everytime he out of school. Like .

All he want is an

Hello ? How you doing ? And how was school today but he couldn't even get that .

........................

This chapter right here is boring and I really didn't know what to type but here you go and I'll give you a chapter that's gone be long but not that long .

But anyways lucas haven't called the kids yet ?

Would you be mad if yo baby daddy didn't call yo kids ?,

Hell I would .

Like and comment !