03

Keria p.o.v

It is now Friday and guess what ? Lucas still haven't call . and I want his ass to come up to my door talking about he came to get the kids cause he not getting them . and imnot bringing them to him . they staying at home this week .

But right now I'm taking the kids to school I dropped off kaden then went to go take kadences .

I guess she ain't want to go cause she cried and she nevered cried when I take her . .

She ain't even want to get up this morning but she'll be okay she got the whole weekend to sleep

I pulled up to my drive way and got out . went to the door and unlocked I went straight back to the room where dre was I got right back in the bed and was finna go to sleep for a little cause I got to go pay bills in a little bit .

......

" no you not getting them " I said to lucas over the phone .

It was now 3:00 and lucas calling talking about bring the kids over there . dre went to go get them .

Knowing lucas he probably would of tried picking them up for school but he not getting them .

How you not call and check on yo kids . and when its yo day to come get them you try to come get them ? no it don't work that way .

" how you gone tell me I can get my kids ? " he said

" just like I said . you not getting my kids . you didn't even call them to check on them lucas then you expect you suppose to get them today ? . " I said .

" yeap " . he said

" well it don't work like that . they staying at home . have fun with yo Lil girlfriend . since she the most important than yo kids " I said hanging up the phone soon as dre and the kids walked in

" hey baby " I said .

" wassuh " he said sitting on the couch with kadence ..

Kaden came and say by me

" hey kaden " I said .

" hey mommy " he said .

" how was school " I said .

" good "

" oh okay you can play the game if you want " I said .

I decided he can only play the game on the weekends cause he choose to not want to go to bed at night and he be tired when he wake up in the morning and that's not happening .

" wassup with ole dude " dre said .

" he talking how you not gone let me see my kids . I said just like i said you not seeing my kids . "
I said .

" wow he crazy . I ain't trynna get in y'all business or nothing but I think he shouldn't even see them . he didn't even want to call them all week what make him think he gone come get them ? " he said .

" ion know what wrong with his crazy ass but he not getting them this week . " .

He nodded playing with kadence .

" I'm about get them some food ? want any thing " I ask him .

He nodded " whatever you get " .

" okay " I said .

I went to McDonalds and got the stuff and went home got them they stuff and I ate minds . and feeding kadences her food .

Lucas p.o.v

Keria want let me see my kids . man that's fuck up . I bet that dude telling her to not to let me see them . knowing her she probably just not letting me see them . any ways I might just have to pay a visit and get them my self

......
......

Is Keria wrong for not letting lucas see his kids ? .

Like .

Comment

Share .

Please .