chapter 13

LUCAS P.O.V

The simple fact that i know this is my kid on this strecher makes me made , and i know sasha and her child could wait ..

I know keria , kaden and kadence need me .

Just imagine  seeing him on that strecher being rushed to the back , and you rushing to the back to go with them and the doctors stop you , saying you cant go back there .

And a couple hours of sitting and waiting for your babymama and other child to get checked out making sure they're straight , still havent heard a word for your son , who's fighting for his life, and you couldnt do nothing about it but wait .

I couldnt help but to start regreting what i did all through the years she got pregnant with him and he was born , and me not being there for my kid .

Putting bitches before your kids .

But it wont happen no more , its time to get my girl back , and my kids back .

And i promise you when i see both dre and mike . Killing them on sight .

KERIA P.O.V

i couldnt help but cry , how could this be happening .

I never wanna see my child like this .

I felt like it was my fault , dealing with crazy ass people .

i wanna date again never date again , and if i do ill have to get to know that person real good .

" ill be back " i said to lucas " let me hold your car keys ." .

I looked at me crazy . But handed me the keys.

I kissed kadence on the cheek and handed her over to lucas about to walk off .

"Wait ! , keria you want me to drop you off ? " lucas said .

"No im good . I just need to go home right quick . "

" i dont think u need to do that dre or even mike could be at your house " he said.

" im not talking about my house im talking about yours " i said he nodded and i walked of .

I walked passed a room and heard talking . I stop when i heard lucas name .

" girl lucas is the father " i heard this familiar voice .

" what if he isnt " i heard this other voice .

" then im just going to have fake it " a voice sounded like sasha said . " and then when he find out the truth hell come running back to me leaving her and he dumb ass kids alone " .

I shook me head pulling the curting back . Revealing my self .

She looked shocked , She was on a hospital bed with a baby in the be little baby bed beside her .

I looked over at the baby . The baby did have some features of lucas but not much .

"What u say about my kids ? " i said through gritted teeth .

" uh nothing" she said.

" sasha you dont have to be scared of her she a nobody . " jada said .

Smh i knew they where probably teaming up against me wouldnt be surprise if they were associated with dre and mike.

" right . I said lucas gone leave you and your dumbass kids  and come right back to me and my baby" she said pointing to that baby .

I laugh " funny , cause he was just saying he missed me the other day when we was on the phone"

" whatever fuck you and your dumbass kids i hope the your son die . " she said .

Thats it . You dont wish death on my kids and not get hit .

I walked over there punch her dead in her face..

I black out ,  i kept punching her . Til i felt hands pulling my hair off her and he me in my face i turned around . Grabbing jada hair cause she had mines . I swung her to the ground causing her to let my hair go.   sitting on top of her sending her face straight face shots .

After a while i got tired and got up .

" dont ever wish death on my son and expect not to get me hit yo ass " i said kicking the bitch who was on the ground leaving

Im surprise no doctors or nothing came in smh .

How did she know he was in the hospital ?

Walking out the hospital , going to lucas car i got in and started it up . Speeding off going home to lucas house .

Today was such a bad day . Pulling up in the drive way i cut the car off and got out walking to the door putting the key in and unlocking i push the door open gwt the key out closing it not even bothering to lock it back ..

I walk in seeing a picture of lucas and sasha on the ground with his hand over her stomach , i seen the picture one before but nevered really paid attention to it til now .

I stared at it for a while , before i walked up to it throwing that shit .

It was suppose to be me and him kaden and kadence . In that picture . But no he had to let 2 bitches come between us .

I had to let them niggas come between us..

Call me selfish if you want but i hated seeing him with them . And i cant help how i feel they cant and wont have him no more.  ( so i had to do it ; thats my song 😭😂)

I threw some more shit , i notice my knuckles started bleeding i walked in the kitchen , grabbing a knife ..

I walked upstairs going to the bathroom sat the knife on the sink . And stripped from my clothes .

Cutting the shower water on . I grabbed the knife cutting my arm just a little . Yall i nevered did this but im finally at my breaking point im done with it all , most importantly im done with this world .

I stepped in the showered scooted all the way to the end of the tub , the water was hitting me everywhere and on my arm where the cuts was . Making the blood from the cuts go down the drain .

I had the knife at my stomach ready to put it through . But i stopped .

And i thinked , what if my son do pull through , what if i did kill my self . What would my mama them do . What would my kids do with out they mama.

Even tho i am fed up with drama in stuff i cant let go this quick .

I flung the knife across the bathroom and it went through the door .

I put my knees to my chest and put my head down . Ignoring the cold water i felt coming from the shower .

................

Okay yall thats it for today.

Dang this sad .

Sorry for not updating in a ling time but yall gotta give me feedback ..

Aint updating , til i atleast get 30+ likes and 10+ comments .