08

Lucas p.o.v

"YOU KNOW WHAT LUCAS FUCK YOU" sasha said .

You what im tired of this shit . She think im going to put her before my kids but thats not gone happen i did it before but now im tired of it . and i know that she pregnant but the shit get aggy .

"Whatever bruh." I said getting up and walking to the room of the hotel .

Im packing my shit and leaving . She can stay here and find a ride .

I WISH I WAS STILL WITH KERIA DAMN .

I tried calling her to tell her that i was bring the kids back earlier but she aint answer she probably mad about earlier.

Keria p.o.v

" what the fuck is going on keria ? " dre said .

Man all this shit is giving ne a headache forreal .

"Stoopp mike!" I yelled as he hit me repeatedly

"Shut the fuck up bitch " he yelled

.............

"You need to stop being a bitch" he said pulling down his pants and boxers .

"SUCK IT " he yelled

"NOOO" i screamed

He slapped me " i said suck it !" He said grabbing my head .

He forced his dick inside my mouth pushing it all the way down in my throat making me gag . And him moaning and groaning and then he cummed in my mouth .

I was finna spit it out when he said " you better not spit it out swallow it "

I closed my eyes trynna swallow it down . He slapped me one good time .

I was holding my cheek and got off my knees .

" good girl now go in that bathroom and run my water " he said .

...........

The flashbacks of mike kept popping up in my head and i started crying . Im glad lucas did take keep the kids with him cause ion know what i would have did if something happened to my babies .

I heard my phone ring from the table but whoever is just might have to wait .

"SINCE YOU WANNA KNOW HE BEATED ME AND RAPED ME AND HE USE TO HIT KADEN AND KEPT ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY. " I screamed and was out of breath with tears still coming down.

" smh it all make since now ! That nigga lucas shot my cousin and left him for dead ! I should go kill that nigga " he said raising his hand to slap me

I flenched and tried to back away but his fist connected to my face .

" you can get out to !" I yelled holding my cheek .

Wtf is wrong with they family . This is the first time he ever hit me .

" go " i said pushing him to the door " LEAVE " .

He opened the door and slammed it .
I locked the door . And i went to the table and
I grabbed my phone and seen lucas called .

I called him back going to sit on the couch .

" hello keria? " he said

"H-hello" i said . " you called ? "

" yeah u alright ? " he asked

" i-im f-fine , what u want ?"

" i know you probably mad about me taking them im sorry . Ill bring them back c-cause i -i cant do this no more with sasha. Im tired of it . Im leaving her we'll be back tommorow morning"

" no! Stay where yall at im not mad no more . But yall cant come back . Dre said he was gone kill u a-and mike is back " i said trying not to cry .

"MIKE BACK ? I THOUGHT I KILT THAT NIGGA " lucas yelled hanging up the phone

...............

Okay so yall i wanted to hurry up and get this update done

I wanted to say thank yall for rocking with me even tho this story probably have alot of mistakes . 😂

But any way .

On SEPTEMBER 24 , 2000 . 😂 A QUEEN WAS BORNNNN 😂😂😂😭 .

Lol im the "sweet 16" today .🎉🎉🎁🎈