07

Keria p.o.v

Dre was having company today something about his people coming in town and he went upstairs to freshing up .

I was still upstairs watching tv . And i went to go get this door because i heard the door bell ring .

I open the door . And you wouldnt believe who was sitting right in front of my eyes ...

Somebody that beat and raped me for years .

Someone who hit my child .

Someone who wouldnt let me see my family.

Someone who i thought loved me .

Most importantly some body who i thought was DEAD .

Mike ...

I hurried up and shut the door . Locking it , i couldnt believe i just seen him .

" babe why u aint get the door . " dre said coming down . As the door bell kept going off .

" i- i dont know " . I said feeling tear that droped down my cheek i quickly wiped away so nobody could see it. .

Dre unlocked the door and  opened it and there he was again , i didnt get a good glance at him the first i opened the door . But i see he do have some scars that wasnt there when we was together .

" this my cousin mike and his girl  , and mike his keria " dre said

MIKE P.O.V

Look . Who we have here . Keria .

The bitch who lefted me .

The bitch who I thought loved me .

The bitch I loved .

The bitch that was supposed to be there for me when I got shot

The bitch I was looking for ... keria .

Oh and I found her right here with my fucking COUSIN .

I wonder where that bastard of a child at . She probably have more kids cause she just a hoe like that . Can't never keep her legs closed .

" Keria ?  " i said oh how I wanted to slap this bitch . But I didn't want to cause she was now with my cousin but it's all good .

Now that I know where she live I can visited her anytime 😊

Dre p.o.v

" GET OUT NOW ! " Keria yelled

" But  keria , what's wrong he my family?" I said clueless asf to what's going on  .

" I WANT HIM OUT NOW " she said opening the door.

" Keria , he just got here wtf going on ?" I yelled . " I know u still mad about that nigga taking yo kids but u aint got to take it out on my cousin . U said they can come 😐 " I yelled again.

..  

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??

.......
......
.......

..

.....

...
...

.

..
...

...

YEAP . I know it's short but I wanted to save some for the next chapter juice . Plus my phone finna go dead 😭 .

And plus I just wanted to update .

Oh yeah get prepared for the drama other things that's finna come up 👀👀 .

Oh yeah please . Please . Pretty please. 😂😭 Go check out my other story it's a swae lee story . I would really appreciate it .💙

Can I get more comments please ?

Goodnight now 😭😂✌