chapter 10

SASHA P.O.V

" bitch you aint gone belive this " i said on the phone with my cousin , jada .

" girl what " she said .

" how about he left me at the beach by myself . " i said .

" man you messing the plan all up sasha " she said .

Im not really messing up the plan i didnt want to do this in the first place but now that im pregnant with his baby , he needs to be there .

"Hello!?" She yelled on the phone ." You know what , goodbye " and thats when i heard the dial tone .

I hung up my phone sighing .

I didnt really need for lucas to leave me . Im only doing this for jada to get rid of his stupid ass babymama .

Its like when i forst met him i fell in love with that boy but when jada found out who i was dating she got mad .

.
Flashback ...

"Who u over there texting smiling and shit " jada said .

" my boyfriend well he aint my boyfriend but he is " i said .

Me and lucas only been talking for like an month . And its been the best .

At first i kinda got mad that i had to find out he had kids . He didnt tell me right off the back when we first met .

And i honestly think he didnt want them how he was talking and saying he dont see them .

" bitch , thats my ex " she yelled . " he let his bitch ass babymama and got with me . "

" oh well jada yall are exes now "

" yeah you right but i gotta plan " ...

.
Flashback end
.

I honestly didnt think he was gone leave me here for them bastards but it is what it is . Ill call an uber .

MIKE P.O.V

So the little bitch thought she could run from me forever she thought wrong .

I might even plan to take that bastard of hers .

" how come you didnt tell me she was yo girl " i asked dre .

" man , i told you today " he said " now were done "

" you was gone beat her anyways "

" know i wasnt , i probably was when she make me mad , but today she really made me mad "

" man all our family crazy " i said shaking head .

" so what ? " he said .

"Whatever lets star up on this plan . "

" so u plan on killing her " he ask .

" no im planning on killing her babydaddy" i said " the nigga almost killed me .

" so what about kaden and kadence " he said " man you cant do nothing to them "

" yes i can , and who the fuck is kadence "

" he daughter bruh " .

" awe man i aint know she had an daughter , ill just probably beat the boy to death and do something with the girls " i said with an smirk .

He shook his big ass head of his .no needing him to shake it .

DRE P.O.V

Mike wa honestly a sick ass nigga .

But honestly i didnt care . She broke up with me .

And i didnt like that .

She probably already told that lucas nigga what had went down and i know he should be making his way back here if he having soon .

" i know lucas at the beach . " i said " so maybe he aint there lets go check . " i said walking to the car leaving mike behind .

We honestly had to plan this shit out . I aint trynna die for nobody .

....

Short i know .

But i cant ruin everything in one chapter .

JUST KNOW SOME SHIT FINNA GO DOWN 👀