05

Keria p.o.v

2 days later .

I was on the way to pick up the kids from lucas house , smh .

When i got there i aint see nothing but one of his car , in the drive way .

I put the car in park and just got out , i didnt plan on being here long so i aint take the keys out .

I went up to the door and knocked a couple of times . Nobody answered the door so i figured nobody was home so i , got in my car and called lucas .

When i called him all he did was sent me to voice mail at that point i was pissed .

for one, he sent me to voicemail , for , two , you got my kids , plus i aint talked to them for two days for the simple fact that i tried to call them this weekend just to say hey , something he want do on the weekdays , and he want answer the phone .

All i wanted to do was get my kids .

I wiped my eyes Of the tears that just kept falling down and left .

As i was on the highway tears just kept falling so i pulled over to the side of an empty parking lot .

I felt like i had to throw up , so i open my door up , took my seatbelt off . And threw up all the food i ate today .

after i finish i got back in the car and grabbed 2 napkin out the glove department , one for my mouth and one for the tears , i tried calling him one more time and he anwser .

" where the fuck u at i was calling you all weekend and you aint answer the fucking phone " i yelled through the phone .

" calm down , were at the beach-- " he said when then i cut him off .

" beach ? , nigga why you aint tell me ! you could of took them but tell me ! .
You didnt answer your phone or nothing , it could of been something wrong !" I yelled again crying .

" man , well it aint nothing wrong , we came here friday but sasha wanted to stay for a few more days" he said ..

" i dont give a damn about her ! , aleast let me know , now they have to miss school cause of that bitch , do that bitch run you ? "

" hell no she dont run me , look she took my phone the whole week so we can have family time and so we can spend time with the kids .

" well i look like she run you ! She took your phone and shit ? and Family ?, bitch my kids aint shit to her if anybody family it just you and my kids . If the bitch want a family , play family you and that , damn baby she havent had , yet , she dont need to be worried about minds , " i said catching my breath . " look just have me my kids back by tuesday , or ima come Look for , and fuck u and the bitch up . " i said hanging up .

I wiped my tears once again leaving .

I pulled up home , i got out the car and slam the door , im surprised the window didnt break but oh well .

i walked in the house almost slaming that door ,

"Keria ! Whats wrong with you " dre said . " wheres the kids ?"

I didnt say nothing i just sat on the couch and the tears started coming again . dre then came and sat beside me .

.
.......
..
Welp thats it for today , i just updated this just to update something .

Hope yall enjoy . 😄😀😊

Sorry fot mistakes i didnt read over it .