01

Keria p.o.v

I just got back from dropping the kaden off at school and drop kadence off at daycare after I did that I went back home and went to sleep .
Like always .

1 o'clock pm

I woke up went downstairs to find me something to eat . and went into the living room where dre was in there on the computer . I walked up to him and kissed his cheek and sat on his lap .

" what you doing " I said .

" nothing . just doing some stuff started for work tonight " he said . he work at this thingy at home . where he books flights and vacation for people .

Believe it or not they make petty good money .

I really wouldn't want to do it because sometimes when you be like you can't book a flight or a vacation or anything the person will get mad and will start cussing u out .

cause he was on the phone with a customer and they card had got declined or something and he told the person he couldn't do It and they got mad and started cussing him out and although he wanted to cuss them out to he can't . so he just hung up .,

See I couldn't do it I'll be cussing them out to

" when we gone go somewhere " I said eating some left over spaghetti from yesterday .

" where you wanna go " he said .

" idk . but away from here" I said .

" well you go figure out where you wanna go and we will start planning since its almost summer . And the kids will be out of school . " he said I nodded ion care where we go I just want to get the hell out of here for a few days .

I got up and went to set on the couch and watch tv til it was time to get the kids .

Lucas p.o.v

I miss Keria like crazy but then again I don't cause I do have an girlfriend , Sasha . the girl from the strip club .

I hate the fact Keria got an boyfriend especially around my kids . but apparently she was messing around with him when we was together .

" baby " Sasha said .

" wassup " I said .

" so you know the other month right " she said

" girl ion even remember what happen yesterday " I said .

"Well when we had sex " she said .,

" ohhh yeah . I remember that how can I forget that " I said .

" well , u know you went in raw " she said .

" yeap " I said .

" and now I'm pregnant " she said I was exited .

" dang girl that's all you had to say " I said smiling . then I hugged her

" you really happy "

" yeahs very happy " I said .
" when u founded out ? "

" last week . "

She said I nodded .

I was really excited . idk why its like when I was with Keria and the first time I got her pregnant I walked out on her . and the second time was me being excited but not that excited about the second one but I know they mines cause they look just like me .

....................

Kinda short !

And boring !

But its an update !

Is it a problem that he was so happy about sasha pregnancy but not keria's like that ?

Would y'all work that job dre work at ?

Me ? I wouldn't .

Did y'all see that picture of august . ? With just boxers on ? .

Ohhhhh lawddd .

Sexy right ? .

Answer these questions . please ?

* like and comment