chapter 12

KERIA P.O.V

I was on the way to the mall to buy an couple of stuff for me , kaden and kadence . For aleast tommorow til we get our clothes from our house .

I honestly didnt know when we would be able to go back home and i knew it wouldnt be soon .

I didnt want to stay with lucas but long as im in the guess room ill be good .

We where currently in the car singing along to young thug's song , digits .pulling up to an red light .

" why not risk life when its gone keep going , when you die somebody else is born " he yelled out singing young thug song - digits . And it was  off beat .

I shook my head driving of as the light turn green .

From the corner of my eyes i seen and seen a black car coming from the side kaden was on .

I tried to speed up but it was too late . I heard my baby screaming and kadence started crying .

The air bag came out and it was tight on my chest , i pulled my seat back some where i could aleast take my seat belt off and get out .

The car speed away , i got a glance at the car again i was in pain but i needed to see it . It was the same black mercedes that was sitting in my yard earlier when i went to get my stuff and i just knew it was mike and dre.

My left side of my arm was hurting and all i tried to do was open my door with my right hand to get to my babies .

I finially pushed the door open and by then people started getting out the cars .  Some where either being nosey to see what happened or some was on the phone getting help

I pulled the door open where  kadence was getting her out the car seat not caring about the pain in my arm .

I looked over the seat at kaden he looked as if he could barely breathe ..

" mama i dont wanna die" he said as i seen him closing his eyes

" your not going to die , wake up !"
I screamed and cried, trying to wake him up .  , a lady came up to me and grabbed kadence while i pulled the carseat out . Reaching over to pulled kaden out .

I when i did i sat on the ground pulling him in my lap . And man came up and starting doing cpr .

I didnt care as long as he knew what he was doing and was going to help my child .

I soon heard ambulances coming .

DRE P.O.V

we now sitting in keria yard she wasnt here but we stayed til she came .

20 minutes later of been here . We was ready to leave cause nothing was happening .

" wait dont pull out yet " mike said " you see that car" he pointed

I nooded staying where i was .

I didnt reconized The car but the car  stayed there for a little and left .

" wait for a few and follow it " he said .

I waited til the car turned and i started following it .

And it got to where it was going we parked by the stop sign where they couldnt see us but we could see them .

Keria got out the car and got into hers and lucas went in the house , so this must be his shit .

" when she pull off and when she stop at a red light ram that bitch "

I shook my head .

No matter how mad i am at keria but i aint got hit her car .

" i aint doing it , you do it " i said still shaking my head . " switch sides " i said getting out going on the passenger side .

He got out going on the passenger side .

" you  a pussy " he said .

" so what ? " i said and he drove off .

I sat back and sighed aint no way he just did that . I love that girl and her kids .

Why did he do it ?

LUCAS P.O.V

I was sitting im the lobby waiting room downstairs from the delivery room .

I didnt want to go up there yet . The baby couldnt be mines i knew it .

I had my head in my hands .

As i could hear the news playing on the tv on the far left corner of the hospital .

"BREAKING NEWS : a six year old little boy is being rush to the hospital right now , as him his mother and his 1 year old little sister. Was in an wreck over on (road) . Ems said the boy is im critical condition . " she said .

Dang thats sad .

" there will be more to the story on our 5 oclock news , im regina brown  . " she said again . Then the tv went on commercial .

I looked up when i heard yelling.

Doors being pushed open .

" 6 year old male by the name of kaden coly wasnt breathing when we arrived on the scene , cpr was done ."

After he said that my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach .

i seen keria with kadence right behind the paramedics that were scrolling kaden in on the stretcher .

Standing to my feet I rushed over there by them .

Forgetting about sasha , my child came first.

" keria !? What the fuck happened " i yelled .

I looked at the strecher one more time .

and sure enough there was KADEN OMARI COLY on that strecher.

.......

Like vote comment .

ALSO GIVE ME SOMEMORE LIKES ON LAST CHAPTER

Sorry yall i had to do it 😏

Even more stuff finna come 😭😭😭 . So be ready .

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY BODY .