daughter of hell

impossible tarafından

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... Daha Fazla

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 58

13.9K 248 39
impossible tarafından

I'm the worst student ever! Letting wattpad come before my schoolwork... Well, I'll live:P

Hope you like the story :D

Xx impossible

Chapter:

"One thing vampire children are taught is, never run with a wooden stake."

- Jack Handey

P.O.V. (Seth)

"A word of advice for my poor lovestruck friend?" Nate laughed.

I gave him one of my warning glances, the one that scared off everyone except my closest friends. How had I ever gotten stuck with Nate as one of my closest friends? Another piece of evidence that my life did not hold a lot of meaning to Nix. Getting stuck with a hellion as mate was only one thing more to rub it into my face. The goddess must really hate me.

"Don't walk out on a crazy, angry, fucked up demoness to take a piss when she is going to give you a piece of her mind."

"Yeah, man." Luke chimed in.

"You just lost your chance at getting it easy, now she's stuck with all that lovely anger and time to find a way to get back at you." Luke pretended to shudder.

"Glad I'm not you, brother." Vic had the nerve to laugh.

And fuming she was, I could tell from the matingbound. Too bad it didn't include being able to hear her thoughts, it would give me the advantage to know when to duck when she made her move. I still hadn't forgotten the 'missing roommate' prank she had pulled on me, nor the treasurehunt, the talking to walls, and of course the eggyolk in my hair. She hadn't even been nearly as pissed off then as she was now.

I debated on telling the guys the news of their best friend being fully mated to a halfbreed, but I betted against it. Knowing how close Luci and Nate had gotten, he'd probably pass it right along to Luci.

Apparently bro's before ho's was not our motto.

"What's with the fangs, bro?" Vic asked.

I ran my tongue over my extended teeth, and suppressed the urge to rip out Nate's trachea for being closer to Luci than I was.

"She could have died." Nate said, looking accusingly at me.

Where the hell did that come from.

"I know." I said, getting more angry with him within seconds.

"That's why I took her to Gramoira, where the archangel couldn't touch her."

"You really thought that was a good idea? She's a demon, the mortal enemy to the vampire, and you brought her at the door of vampireland."

Funny how he used the same expressions as Luci, or maybe not; it was yet another sign of his closeness to her.

"Demons and angels are mortal enemies, vampires and werewolves are mortal enemies. Demons and vampires are merely at bad ground."

"Our species have been at war, are still at war and you call it being 'merely at bad ground'? What is wrong with you, Seth? Don't you care about her? I thought you said she was your mate! You did not only bring her to our plane but you also left her completely defenseless. You should have never bound her!" Nate yelled.

I had never seen Nate this mad before. The only times Nate got mad was when somene's freedom was endangered, he was a big proponent of free will and all that shit. Great guy, but a bit a fanatic when it came to someone prejudicing human rights and liberties. Never understood his issues, he was secretive about it. But then, we all have secrets.

"It's not like it stopped her. She broke them in less time than it took me to put them on her! She's a though coockie and she will get over it! This is something between me and my mate, keep your fucking nose out of our problems! It's not because you've never seen a true mating up close that you need to discart the one me and Luci have!"

The shocked, betrayed look on his face made me realise (too late) what a cheap shot I had taken. I knew how sensitive things about his parents lay, and yet I had.... Damn it! Couldn't I do anything right any more? It seemed like the only things I did anymore were screwing things up.

"Damn, Nate. I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, dude. It's just that with all this shit going on, I'm... Shit, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore."

I suspected him to leave the dorm, to go running, to be in the open air, the same thing he always did when he was upset. He supprised us all by standing and going to my room, to Luci. I clenched my fist in anger and incapacity to handle all of this.

"You shouldn't have said that, Seth." Lucas shook his head slowly.

"You know how hard his mum leaving them was on him, on his entire familly. Hell, Seth, his dad still resembles a corpse more than anything else. Why'd you say something like that?"

Because I was jealous? That was still no reason to rub some salt in one of your best friends wounds.

Some salt? Try a whole cargo!

"Because he was right."

Tired, I ran my hand through my hair, thinking about how much better it felt when Luci did just that. Six shocked face stared at me, waiting to elaborate.

"The gates of Gramoira were being sealed and Luci lost it, like at the verge of turning demonic." I explained.

We all knew what happened to demons who'd got captured.

"She used the wings to appear like an angel so they would let her go, I think."

The whole thing was kind of a haze.

"The pain she must have been in... I think she started hallucinating, mumbling all this shit about an Ice age and Dodos." I shook my head in confusion, still not understanding what all that shit about a watermellon had been about.

"Then she fainted, but the wings stayed. That's when I started to wake up from my drugstate."

I saw their eyes light up, they wanted to know more about me being high since we all had tried to get stoned a year ago and hadn't succeeded.

I indicated with my hand that I'd tell them later, much later if I had my way.

"Dad didn't care much for angel in Gramoira. I think he's hardening towards them."

(flashback)

"How do I know this isn't the succubus who attacked you in the first place?"

"Why would I want to save the life of a demoness who tried to kill me?"

"She enthralled you." My dad opted.

"She's got wings, dad. A demon doesn't have wings." I desperately tried to convince him.

"You very well know that I'm thinking about braking our allience with those darn halo's. So, you'd better stop lying to me, son, and tell me what's really going on."

I sighted, damn I had hoped to stall this announcement.

"She's my mate."

"No."

"Why wouldn't she be, just accept the way things are dad, it's what I did."

"You are not from the same species."

I rolled my eyes at that statement, was he kidding me?

"If a vampire mate could only be of our own species, we'd have become extinct centuries ago. Our kind does not produce females, we've been taking human mates for all this time, why can't mine be an angel? She's not like the others, she's..."

Damn, what was I supposed to say? She's part demon too? And yeah, she's also the one who nearly killed me, but hey, don't worry, she didn't do it on purpose.

"She's one of the fallen."

My father lifted one eyebrow, an annoying habbit of his that showed me he wasn't taking any crap from me.

"You are telling me this creature, your mate, is a fallen angel? What kind of fool do you take me for, Sethan? I am your father, you are supposed to know me better than this. I am not illiterate, I can read. The fallen angels lose their wings, that's the price they pay to fall."

Yeah, damn, I hadn't know that.

"Okay, so she isn't fallen, but she's being hunted by her own kind, she hates them. And she's my mate! I would have never made this quick recovery if she hadn't given me her blood." I defended Luci.

The entire world had gone to hell, me having to defend Luci.

"The entire world has gone to hell! My son being mated to an angel." I heard my dad mumble.

"She's mine, and I have no intention of giving her up."

My dad's eyes narrowed to dangerous looking slits, cold green eyes tried staring me down, but I had gotten used to that look ever since I had been born second, a danger to my brother's crown.

"Do you know what you're saying, Sethan?"

"I'll give up my crown if that's what I have to do to keep her."

And to think that there once had been a day, I had lived for nothing but the crown and my father's approval. I was sure of me decision, it felt right. Me and Luci, that's what I wanted more than anything in the world.

"I'm not letting you step down from your position, son."

I opened my mouth to protest, but my dad cut me off.

"Silence!"

I saw a thick artery pounding beneath the thin skin that covered his left temple. The thing looked ready to burst.

"I might not like the fact that as always you couldn't do things the easy and normal way, but I would not let a mere girl get between me and my son."

My father averted his eyes, something he almost never did.

"I swear, that boy takes more after his mother every day." I thought I heard him mutter.

"She'll live and you'll both leave for the safety of the school."

A smile spread over my face and I left out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Thank you, I-"

Again my dad cut me off.

"Don't get any cute ideas, the only reason why she lives... is because whatever is in her blood can save you. Don't make me regret this decision, Sethan. By Nix, your mother would have my head if something happened to you. And do not even think about uttering the words mate and this girl in the same sentence when anyone else can hear you! Understand? I'll need to find a way to break it to the people gently that their next queen will be an angel.

Nix, save us."

(end of flashback)

"Dad didn't care much for angel in Gramoira. I think he's hardening towards them."

Vic yawned loud and strechted.

"Politics, boring! Have I recently thanked you for saving me from such a dull existence, I'll owe you forever for that one, litlle brother. You need my help, just say the words."

"How about finding out what's going on in that devious little head of my mate and warning me when she plans something?" I asked without hope.

"Yeah, and have her finding out? She'd kill me, and then bring me back to annoye me untill every single nerve in my body had snapped."

He shuddered and looked over his shoulder at the bedroomdoor.

"Wuss." I muttered.

"No, my brother, this called common sense, something you obviously still have to learn."

"And yet you're the one who'd gotten diognosed as a complete loony and as a danger to society."

"Ah, Monica. She had a lot of unsolved anger and selfconfidence issues for a psychologist. Man, she was banging! You think I should call her?" He had the nerve to say.

"You dumped her." I reminded him.

"Girls tend to hold grudges when you dump them right after sleeping with them." I laughed.

"Or they just deny the whole dumping incident and keep clinging to you. How is Diana doing these days?"

I groaned, she hadn't stopped texting me for a single day since she found out Luci shared a dorm with me.

'If you want to save this relationship, you'd better stay clear from her.'

'Seth, this is your last chance, call me back or this is over.'

Of course I never called her back, and too bad she didn't carry her threats through, unlike Luci. Now, that was a girl who kept her promises.

And I was backt to start: thinking of a certain girl with hair like fire and eyes that shamed the brightest emerald. Swell, now she had me talking like a damn poet, before you knew it, I'd be quoting Shakespeare. I suppose there were worse things in life than quoting a guy with a with a lacy collar.

"You might want to crash in our room, take Nate's bed."

"And let the bastard sleep with her? I don't think so."

"First Nate's not a bastard." He frowned.

Maybe he wasn't, but that didn't mean I had to like the idea of him sleeping near my mate, without me around.

"And second: it's just a safety messure. If you want to risk waking up without you eyebrows, who am I to complain. Might be a nice laugh too."

My brother might not be cut out to become an astronaut but he had made a good point. Plus, knowing Luci, losing my eyebrows would have been mild. No doubt she'd come up with something much more humiliating than losing a bit of facial hair.

"Maybe just for one night, to let her cool off."

Switch P.O.V. (Nate)

We were both lying on Luci's bed, her black silk sheets teasing my sensitive skin, I loved the feel of it, it reminded me of the wind that run free over my skin, carresing when I ran. I heard the guys talking, but I didn't try to hear their words, Seth had said enough. Somewhere I knew I was acting like a girl, being all mushy about something someone said, something that person didn't even mean, but I couldn't shake of this well known melancholy whenever I thought about my parents. Running would have only reminded me off her, every fiber of my body yearned for feeling free, like the wind... I didn't want to be like her, I might never take a mate, but I would never be like her and lead a person who loved me on like that. It wasn't right, but every day that past, I felt myself becoming more like her, more a spirit than a vampire. It scared me shitless.

"Okay, I've waited long enough." She suddenly announced.

"If you are not going to tell me now whatever it is that's bothering you, I'm going to throw you of the bed and jump down on your spine in the hope of breaking it. You'll walk funny for days."

I laughed, you had to love this girl. Seth was crazy not cherise her, but then again I counted myself lucky she wasn't my mate, the girl did have a bit of a temper. As her friend I had it a lot easier than Seth; he wanted her all for himself, and a girl like Luci did not react well to such an attitude. She clung to her freedom, like me.

"Is it so hard to believe I am just here to enjoy your company?" I asked, but somehow I couldn't keep the grin from showing.

"Of course that is not hard to believe." She playfully punched my arm.

"But since all off you noticed how pissed off I was only minutes before and you all know what a major ass I kick when annoyed, you'd have to want more than merely my sunny company."

"Don't worry about it, just a dark mood. I'm over it already, thanks." I smiled, and I was, over it that is.

"Tell me anyway."

"That gossip." I pointed out.

"So?"

"You don't want to be that kind of girl."

"Please! In case you haven't noticed yet: I am girl, and from time to time I use that as an excuse to get my way. Come on up with the gossip."

I wasn't going to tell her about what Seth had said, she'd fry him halfway through and then find a more painfull way to make him pay. She was his mate, and there was no way I was goign to mess that up for one of my friends. I deserved my own freaking halo.

"Well, I'm not a girl. Therefor I do not gossip."

"Secrets, secrets, secrets. Share it with the class!" She sang like a child with a sugarrush.

"Do you ever wonder what your life would have been like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?"

She pretended to think, at least that's what I hoped.

"Boring?" She asked.

I laughed at that.

"I doubt you could ever pull that off."

She yawned and let her head rest back at the pillow, her eyelits halfclosed.

"You're tired, I should let you sleep."

"I did have a long day." She smiled.

I threw my legs off the bed, but Luci grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"You can sleep here." She murmured.

"Whatever they did to make you come running to a pissed off demon, you don't need to be with them right now."

"Seth wouldn't like that." I smiled.

She smiled back at me and made room for me in the bed.

"Even better."

(I'm gonna miss my train!!!!! aaaaaaaaah)

Okumaya devam et