Project 1000 School Virgin ||...

By KenneyRou

Play the game or be played. Once a year, one random girl is chosen to participate in the annual game called '... More

Project 1000 School Virgin
Chapter 1 | Project I Will Go To Church Every Sunday
CHAPTER 2 | Project Play The Game
Chapter 3 | Project Make Everyone Stop And Stare
Chapter 4 | Project Play Truth Or Dare
Chapter 6 | Project You Wouldn't Be Alive For Much Longer
Chapter 7 | Project Tutor The Bad Boy
Chapter 8 | Project We Could Make Out
Chapter 9 | Project I Like You
Chapter 10 | Project Not Too Rough
Chapter 11 | Project No Need To Threaten My Dick
Chapter 12 | Project The Wheels On The Bus
Chapter 13 | Project Oompa Loompa
Chapter 14 | Project Finger In My nose
Chapter 15 | Project Kissing Behind The Tress
Chapter 16 | Project Something Is Poking My Butt
knowing your characters and book trailer
Chapter 17 | Project You Are Pretty Cool For A Fuck Boy
Chapter 18 | Project All You Need Is A Meaty Dick
Chapter 19 | Project He Is Just Playing You
Chapter 20 | Project Who Took Your Virginity?
Chapter 21 | Project I Didn't Kill Him
Chapter 22 | Project I want Revenge
Chapter 23 | Project Wonder Women
Chapter 24 | Project I Like Dicks
Chapter 25 | Project Sleep With Me
Chapter 26 | Project Loving Him
Chapter 27 | Project Our Gay Best Friend
Chapter 28| Project Lorenzo Albero
Chapter 29| Project Daddy Kinks
Chapter 30 | Project She Has A Black Vibrator
Chapter 31 | Project A Fart That Could Kill
Chapter 32 | Project I Can't Spread It
Chapter 33 | Project Soaked
Chapter 34 | Project Drunken Kiss
chapter 35 | Project Falling For You
Chapter 36 | Project Lazy, Unbothered, Teenagers
Chpater 37| Project Girls Are So complicating
Chapter 38 | Project The Game Has Ended
Chapter 39 | Project The Videotape
Chapter 40 | Project She Is Gone
Epilogue - The Final Chapter
Time To Say Goodbye

Chapter 5 | Project Bite His Lips...

4.3K 165 54
By KenneyRou

Jordan grinned in glee. "So you choose dare?"

I nodded my head once.

Jordan grinned once more. "I dare you to... have seven minutes in heaven with Lorenzo."

I remembered when I thought Jordan was the nice twin...well I was sadly mistaken; they were both out to ruin me.

"No!" I yelled, sneaking a glance at Lorenzo, who seemed hurt.

Lorenzo hurt? No, I must have imagined things.

"You have no choice, after all, you did choose dare," Rachel commented from the corner of the room, sitting on a bean bag, with her one leg over the other.

Lorenzo grinned across me. "Come on, we don't have all day," He said when he saw I was not going to move anytime soon.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I am not going,"

Brandon groaned from my right, in aggravation. "Stop being so stubborn just go to the closet, you don't even have to have sex, just a make-out ses-,"

"She does not need to go if she does not want to," Xavier interjected, coming to my rescue.

Thank God.

I gave Xavier a thankful look as he stat next some girl. At least I knew he was trying to help me, unlike my best friend, who was nowhere to be found.

Lorenzo scowled in disgust. "No one, asked for you to speak."

Xavier averted his gaze away from me to Lorenzo, who too could not seem to keep his mouth shut whenever Xavier was around. "I will speak whenever I feel like it and I don't need anyone telling me when to speak," Xavier remarked.

Here it goes again. They have been bickering all the time and it was not just Lorenzo, but Brandon and Jordan that too found a reason to pick a fight with Xavier.

There was surely some tension between them and I needed to find out even though I knew it's none of my business.

I sighed in annoyance when Jordon and Brandon joined the argument with Lorenzo and Xavier. "Will you guys stop?!"

Lorenzo glared in my direction. "I will as soon as you finish your dare," He said.

I sighed once more. If my mother was there right then, I knew for a fact that she would have complained about me sighing too much because she thought every single time you sigh you lose a part of your soul. I never knew where she got that idea from.

I looked around the mini circle, expecting someone was to tell them to back off, but I knew no one was going to help me, after all, they too expected me to lose my virginity to him, so what better way to do it in a closet?

"Idiots," I mumbled underneath my breath when no one was willing to help me out.

"What did you just say?" Brandon asked infuriated, by the fact that I had called 'them' all idiots.

"Fine, I will do it," I gave in when everyone was staring at me waiting for me to agree to the dare.

"No, you don't have to. They can't force you to do the dare," Xavier stated in frustration as he stood up from the other side of the mini circle floor.

"Actually she has to, she chose dare, we did not force her to choose dare." Alicia said, one of Rachel's minions who say on the left side of Rachel, she too thought she was not in the mood to play because I was playing.

"It's true, no one forced her to choose dare," Serena added, another one of Rachel's dumb minions, unlike the others she chose to play.

I stared at both Serena and Alicia in irritation.

I did not notice when Jordan scooted closer to me and whispered gently. "You don't have to do anything big, just a make-out session. It's nothing big and it's only seven minutes." He said softly in my ears.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, you better listen carefully when I start to scream in there," I said, pointing in the direction of the small closet door.

I stood up from the floor and slowly walked towards Lorenzo. "Come on let's go."

Lorenzo looked up and stared at me in surprise, his steel blue eyes wide in disbelief. "For real?"

I nodded my head once. "Yes, come on," I urged. The faster we did this, the quicker I could leave this place.

He grinned excitedly. "Well aren't you excited to be stuck with me in a closet." He said, taking a step in my direction.

I moved one step away which resulted in me bumping into Xavier whom I had not noticed was behind me. He had stood up from where he had previously sat. I quickly apologized and turned my gaze back to Lorenzo. "Can you just stop thinking about yourself for a second?" I asked Lorenzo.

"That's impossible," He stated seriously.

Xavier grabbed my slim shoulders in his big hands, from behind me as he turned me around to face him. "Alex, you don't have to go through the dare, we can just leave," Xavier said gently.

"Dude why don't you go!" Brandon snapped in frustration as he stood up from the ground.

I knew I had to go through with the dare, to prevent a fight that I knew was going to happen.

"It's okay Xavier, I can handle it," I assured him, moving away from him." Are you coming?" I asked Lorenzo

"Don't worry I will keep her safe," Lorenzo added sarcastically to Xavier as he followed me to the nearby closet.

I did not even bother commenting on what Lorenzo had said. I turned my back away from the crowd and walked towards the small white closet door.

"Who would have thought the day would come when Alexandria Smith would willingly have seven minutes in heaven with Lorenzo Albero?" Lorenzo teased in his usually annoying irritating voice.

"Does your ass ever get jealous with the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?" I asked.

He laughed under his breath. "Nice one," He complimented.

I rolled my eyes as I pushed the closet door, taking a peek in the room, searching for anything unusual.

Lorenzo sighed annoyed, when I did not make any step to move into the closet, he pushed me to the side roughly and entered the closet first.

Surprisingly the closet was not as small as I initially thought it would be. It was a pretty big space, the color inside the closet was a light brown type of shade, and there was even a chandelier at the center of the ceiling.

Lorenzo sighed in irritation when he turned around to see me still standing by the entrance of the closet doorway, observing the room and not making any type of movement to enter. "Come in, we don't have all day,"

I shook my head once and took one step back, away from the closet.

"Yah, we don't have all day," Brandon chimed in from the other side of the room.

"Aw is Alexandria scared to be in a room with Enzo?" Lorenzo babbled in an annoying baby voice as he leaned on the door frame of the closet.

I pushed him farther into the closet so that I could fully enter the closet. "I am not scared of anything," I said as I banged the door shut, dramatically.

Lorenzo raised his dark eyebrows in amusement. "Are you sure? I am pretty sure everyone is scared of something."

"Well I am pretty certain that I am not scared of being in a closet with you," I said, moving away from the door, hoping to get as much distance away from him.

"And your time begins now!" Brandon yelled from the closed closet door.

Lorenzo rubbed his long tanned hands together. "Well, I guess it is time we get kissing."

I scoffed. "Yah, that's not happening,"

"Why not?" Lorenzo raised a brown as he moved closer to me, just a bit.

I stared at him for a moment. "You know, that you and Rachel make a perfect couple?" I grinned, changing the subject as I tried to make him forget about the dare.

He narrowed his eyes."We are not a couple."

I raised my eyebrows in glee that my plan was working. "Oh really? She seems to think otherwise,"

He smirked. "Your plan is not going to work you know? You still have to go through with the dare."

Damn and here I thought it was working. "No, I don't." I took a step back.

"Yes you do,"

"Well make me,"

Before I could react he pushed me against the door and roughly pressed his body against mine.

"What the hel-"Before I could even finish cursing him, he did the one thing I did not expect - he kissed me.

Lorenzo Albero was kissing me! He. Was. Kissing. Me.

He was kissing me. I had no idea why I had not pushed. I ignored the voice in my head that claimed that I actually enjoyed kissing Lorenzo. I started to lean forward into the kiss; a slight moan escaped my mouth.

My brain told me to move away from him but my arms wrapped aroud his head as I deepened the kiss. I don't really remember why or how but somehow In the process of me trying to get my body functioning properly.

I did manage to escape but not before I bit his lip...hard

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
213 0 43
''Do you really think,'' he whispers so softly in my ear I can't even breathe, ''that I wouldn't be able to get you if I wanted to?'' I freeze, afrai...
114K 2.2K 25
HIGHEST RANK: #15 In Teen Fiction. #1 In Virginity. COMPLETED. "Prove me wrong by sleeping with a guy." He smirked. "Deal?" He added. "Deal." I r...
3.4K 69 52
Hey! You would have to read the first book "The Boys Just Want To Have Fun" to read this sequel. SO anyways last year four girls won the game "The Vi...