solitude (ocs)

By zephyr183

♚mors vincit omnia♚ ♚death conquers all♚ More

code de conduite
♖ regium♖
the evil king ♔ phoenix
the evil beauty ♕ calypso
the mystic princess ♘ cassiopeia
the vengeful prince ♛ nysa
❦mortale❦
the psychologist ↛ maurice
the comic relief ↛ maddox
the bastard ↛ rhys
☹qui tribulamini☹
c h e s i r e c a t ✄ sage
v i g i l a n t e ✃ francis
✣supernaturalis✣
❉immortalem ❉
t h e m y t h ❀ narcissus

the sacrificed virgin ↛ xavier

193 33 88
By zephyr183

❝i've done really bad things .❞
BASIC PERSONAL INFORMATION

name; xavier lois

nickname: x

age; 18 years old (forever)

date of birth; october 17th

gender; male

sexuality; homosexual (closeted to parents and the majority of classmates)

family; xavier lois is the child of nathalie and roger lois. he has two younger siblings, eric lois and margaret lois.

occupation; tutor (just for extra cash, his parents are loaded)

height; 6'1

nationality; american

species; previously human, now a demon

blood type; information is no longer available

schooling; now attending saint johnstown academy, a prestigious all boys school

background information; xavier was born to an upper class family in new hampshire; his family are extremely religious, catholics to be exact. they're polite about their religious views, often saying that they just "don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle" but in actuality if they ever had a gay family member they'd be displeased. this has lead to xavier to stay in the closet, he plans on coming out at some point, preferably when he has a significant other and is in college. his childhood was normal, he was shy so he didn't have too many friends, which continued on until highschool when he began to come out of his shell more. in fact, him coming out of his shell is what lead to the end of his mortal life. at seventeen xavier went to a gay bar in hopes to find someone and lose his virginity. he did in fact find someone, they were the complete opposite of xavier, a brooding and mysterious type. long story short, the man ended up being the member of a cult and after figuring out xavier was a virgin, him and some other cult members tried to use him as a virgin sacrifice to summon a demon, they ended up turning xavier into a demon and xavier killed them.

❝it's hard to keep yourself occupied when you have the urge to kill and eat people.❞

RELATIONSHIPS

relationship status; single

interest in love: 89/100

compatibility with lover: n/a

lust: 100/100

love for lover; n/a

previous lovers; n/a

romantic and sexual desires; xavier is a virgin but finds himself attracted to older guys, in their mid to late 20's, he has been sheltered all his life so he wants someone who is adventurous and a little dangerous. of course now that he is a demon he can handle any bad boy you throw at him, so it's more important that his partner is able to handle his demonic urges and outbursts. despite being an immortal demon, xavier is emotionally fragile and needs a man who is able to show him that everything will be okay, hence why someone older than him would be best, he needs someone experienced with life. despite being a virgin xavier finds the idea of bondage appealing and would want a sadist partner as well.

roleplay status: available

interest in friendship: 80%

tolerance of other people: 90%

communication skills: 85.6/100

current friends;
☙ gregory daniels
☙ elizabeth edelston
☙ roderick edelston
☙ charlie york

❝i figured when i come out my parents would view me as the antichrist, never thought i'd turn into a demon.❞
INDIVIDUALITY

personality; xavier has definitely kept a lot of his human traits, he is kind and quiet and typically puts his friends and family before himself, he typically is selfless but after becoming a demon he's begun to think about himself more and others a little less. he is extremely intelligent and has a way with words, because of his dreamy-romantic attitude, he has excelled in writing stories and poetry. despite keeping some of his good nature, xavier has developed new personality traits after becoming a demon, he is more impatient and trends to get agitated easier, this leads to him lashing out at people which typically would've been out of character for him to do, most people assume he is going through some teenage angst instead of actually being a poorly adjusted "new-born" demon. as well as impatience, xavier is more aggressive and bloodthirsty, although he works on this a lot he does on occasion slip up and kill people, he has urges to do so and is working on making those urges be less intense.

appearance; xavier doesn't look like what you'd assume a demon would look like, he doesn't have any horns or black eyes and claws. instead he is a very regular looking person. he is tall and long-limbed, his skin is pale and covered in various moles and freckles. his body is lean and he doesn't have a lot of muscle, so when his strength and speed is usually a surprise to people. he has dark brown eyes and usually wears glasses or contacts because he can't see for shit; his eyelashes are also extremely dark and long. his skin and hair contrast each-other nicely, his dark brown hair compliments his pale white skin.

hobbies & quirks;
☻xavier is one of the nicest demons you'll meet, he does his best to resist his urges

☻because of his demon blood, if it gets into the wounds of other people, they'll turn into demons. although it needs to be a significant amount of blood so it'll be rare for someone to accidentally turn into a demon like xavier did.

☻the ability to visual objects in one's mind is on a spectrum, people who can picture hyper realistic images have hyperphantasia. xavier is on the opposite of this spectrum. he has aphantasia which means he cannot conjure images in his mind.

☻he tries his best not to attack people and eat them. he eats a larger quantity of animal meat and regular human food in order to compensate for the lack of human meat.

☻he enjoys poetry
flaws;
⚬ when he loves someone he can be easily manipulated by them.

⚬ xavier is too much of a dreamer, he has trouble accepting reality.

⚬ever since becoming a demon he's become more hotheaded and irrational.

fears;
✘ nyctophobia; phobia characterized by a severe fear of the dark.
mentality;
⚮ depression; a mental health disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life.

natural scent;
ஐpine tree

faceclaim:  robert sean leonard (as neil perry in fead poets society)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
74.8K 3.4K 78
❤️
31K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
204K 1K 192
Mature content