The Cursed Beauty (ON HOLD)

By Mariedan2002

#2 In Wearwolf "You think you can control me? You think you have the power to control me? I'd rather die than... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Character interivew
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Part 1)
Chapter 66 (Part 2)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
TRAILER!
Cover!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Please Read
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97(Joke)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 7

4.1K 170 22
By Mariedan2002

Edited.

1 week later. 

A week has passed. A week which seemed like torture physically and mentally. 

I have been avoiding him all this time as promised. Only it was getting harder and harder for me to keep my promise. I have been exhausted and angry at all times.  All I did was work then go back to my room.  But I did have some sweet time. I made sure I knew what was my mate up to.  

I have learned to know that he became friends with Charlie. He spent most of his time with him unless I had some business for Charlie.  

The only time I did see him was when I arrived at the pack after business. Our eyes connected and I shivered. He did not look at me for too long. He seemed like he wanted to say something but he bit his tongue.  

I had to forget about my mate being so close to me. I had plenty of other things to do but feel pity for myself. 

I was in my room when an unexplainable amount of pain went through out my whole body.  I whimpered In pain.  I felt like my skin was being cut. The agonizing pain only got stronger making my vision blur. 

I couldn't hold back the pain anymore and so I screamed knowing that Ace wasn't here to hear me. I trashed all around the floor wishing to faint already. I gritted my teeth as I tried to take deep breaths. Blood was oozing out of my nose. My screams soon turned into whimpers until I calmed down. 

A sudden knock on my door made me sit straight. I knew who it was immediately. The scent of dark melted chocolate made my wolf growl. What was Ace doing here? I quickly wiped the blood off my face and put my mask back on. 

I opened the door and looked at my mate's face. His appearance was enough to drive me insane. What was this mate bond doing to me?

I stood silent, waiting for him to start talking. 

"Valentina" His rough voice spoke making my insides clench. I tried my best to keep my face emotionless. 

"Ace" I acknowledged him with a curt nod. 

"I do think we should speak about this situation. We cannot continue acting like I'm not even here." He spoke. I knew he was right, but what else was there to do?

"I think we talked already. Didn't I tell you that there will be no feelings involved?" I questioned. 

"You were pretty clear about that. But I know that is not the real reason why you don't want a mate. You are hiding something." He folded his chiseled arms. 

"You are right. But that does not concern you."

"Does not concern me? We are talking about our future here. We  need a heir you realize that right? We cannot legally continue our line in the pack If we do not have an inheritor." He voiced angrily. 

I fear he was right. If we did not have a child our packs would fall apart. There could be no other person controlling the pack. We needed to have an inheritor. If I was going to die in a year, then I need someone to control the pack after me. If my child is too young then a chosen and trusted person preferably a betta would be the alpha until the child is of age. 

But what would I do? Mate with him in order to have a child? 

"It concerns me too. My pack would not have a leader unless I have a child. Same goes to you. But what do you suggest? You want to mate with me in order to have an inheritor?." 

"Are you afraid?" He questioned. 

"Afraid? You do realize I am not afraid of anything right?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"You seem to be afraid of me" He smirked. 

"You are a cruel creature that has no soul. And you are afraid that I, your mate have figured it out. And guess what? You are right because I know perfectly who you are." 

"You purposely avoid me in order to hurt me and my wolf. You have brought me here because you are afraid that if you did not, I may have found someone else. Someone better than you. Someone I would love. Someone that would make me happy." He finished fully satisfied with himself. 

I stayed silent.

"Why are you silent? Afraid that I'm right?. You are evil, selfish and cruel. You enjoy watching people suffer. You have killed hundreds, thousands of people didn't you?" 

"You know what? Yes, you are right about everything. I am cruel, evil and selfish. And the worst part of it all is that I like it Ace. And you or anyone else can't change me,because that is who I am. What did you think?  That we will kiss under the sunset and have a happy ever after?  Well you thought wrong!" I growled.

I purposely hit his shoulder and ran out of the room not being able to control myself.

I ran out of the pack house. I could no longer control myself,  I did not care about anyone. I shifted and let Scar take control.

I ran for hours without thinking where too until Scar made me stop. I glanced at my surroundings and realized that I was almost at my house. I was almost home.

My heart started beating like crazy. I felt my legs shake and my insides clench. The last time I was here was when I murdered my entire pack. I ran away from here in hope of my parents never funding me again.

I took a deep breath and slowly entered the territory. The lively pack I once knew no longer existed. Only this time instead of seeing burned flesh everywhere I was what seemed to be a graveyard.

My hand automatically reached my mouth. They were all buried. My parents must have buried them. At least now they weren't abandoned.

I walked towards each grave loosing count at forty-seven. There were so many of them who died. Forty-seven was nothing. I did notice fresh flowers on each one of the graves.

I walked inside the pack house. Whatever was left for it. I took a step forward when I heard something shatter. I looked down to see a frame. I slowly picked the picture up.

There was a whole happy family. There was my dad who was carrying my mom, while she was smiling brightly. My brother who was laughing, my little sister who was in arms of a girl....

That girl had long blond hair and striking blue eyes. That girl had nothing to do with me. She was happy,  she had a family.

A tear fell down my face which I wiped furiously. No more tears Valentina. I took the picture out of the broken frame and put it in my pocket.

I turned back ready to leave when a flash of blinding light blurred my vision.

Suddenly I heard her voice again.

''How are you child'' she asked in a very gentle voice.

I stayed silent for a minute before answering.

''Show yourself... tell me what do you want?''

All I could see wad a shadow of a woman. A wave of anger burst inside of me. How dare she show herself after this? She cursed me into this...this creature and now she was here to have a laugh at me?

''I can sense your anger" Her angelic voice spoke.

I stood silently. What was she doing here? As if hearing my mind she answered my unasked question.

"We don't have much time, I must tell you this"

"You do not know the full legend dear. The twist is that you cannot just mate with him and get cured. You will have too choose. Love comes in many forms Valentina, it does not have to be in a form of a mark. It can be a feeling, some sort of an action caused by love. Perhaps a sacrifice. If you mark with him now then he shall suffer and perhaps die because the mark won't be out of love. If you do not then you will be the one to die. You have witnessed the pain tonight,  and that is only the begging. As you keep your distance away from him it will get worse"

My breath was caught in my throat. I felt as though something knocked me off my feet.

"The pains will get worse and worse. Each day you will grow weaker. It will destroy you unless you mate"

"Why?" I asked in anger.

"Why are you doing this? Wasn't it enough that you made me into this? Made me into someone whom no one can love. I killed my own pack. I killed hundreds of innocent people because of who I am, because I cannot control myself. And now you tell me that if I want to be saved then I should kill my OWN MATE?" I raised my voice at her.

"The beauty you have is unexplainable and breathtaking, but you chose to use it in a wrong way straight from childhood. You chose to use your beauty in order to get what you wanted. You used all your anger to abuse your pack mates and finally kill them. Even after you activated the curse you did not use your abilities in the right way. You chose to kill." 

"I chose to kill because you made me this! I am not a kind person, I am not a good person! I am the Cursed Alpha. I have always been this way and not you nor anyone else will change me because this is who I am!" I screamed in anger.

"You say that so easily. We shall see."

"Yeah we will see!" I screamed at her retiring figure.

............. ............... .................. ................. ...................... ..................... 

So Guys there's another chapter for you. I know it is short and boring, but i promise it gets better in a while.

Also i wanted to show you guys how Valentina looked before she activated the curse. But it's just an idea, if you don't like it you can imagine her the way you want.

This is just an idea.

Just imagine her with blond hair. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 252 42
After encountering something of myths one day after work, Valentina begins questioning her once mundane world. Seeking answers to prove she's not cra...
1.8M 71K 84
Over one hundred years ago, the supernatural came out of hiding. A Great War ensued, causing the human race to fall to the bottom of the food chain a...
17.4K 659 37
"You're not an alpha you're not strong actually you can't even shift and you're like what?? 20?! so how could I get you as a mate? how could i the...
23.1M 651K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...