No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note

Random incomplete chapters and pages.

60K 954 214
By inu_mike

WARNING THIS IS INCOMPLETE AND I WILL NOT COMPLETEd IT SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK..... some of the thoughts are incomplete so yeahhh, this is what i found on my computer....

Chapter 6

 Random scenes so it does jump around alot...

(Ash POV)

 "I don't think she's that bad," I said to Gabriel who rolled her eyes at me again, I pouted and kissed her lips.
"I'm sorry but we really need a her for the bills," I explained while looking towards Taylor as she jumped into the pool.
"She likes you," she stated I sighed and pulled her closer to me, I kissed up her neck.
"She's nothing compared to you, you know I wouldn't cheat on you, or look at another woman," I stated she turned in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. I grinned and looked directly at her chest that fit perfectly in her bikini.  

"Jesus Ash my eyes are up here," She stated I laughed and nodded taking a brief glance at her face.
"Oh I know, but your lady friends are calling me name," I mumbled kissed her again as she giggled and placed her head on my chest.

"You're so stupid," she muttered I chuckled and squeezed her bottom she swatted my hand away.
"But you love me," she giggled again and looked up at me, kissng my cheek.
"Of course I love you nerd," I rolled my eyes and stood up letting her wrap my legs around my waist.
"I'm the sexiest nerd you know," I grumbled while biting her lip roughly, she laughed and nodded.
Yeah you are the," she screamed as I dropped her in the pool I doubled over laughing as she popped up again with a bright red face and a death glare.
"Ashley Hughes Davis," She screeched, I swallowed and stumbled back before I took off running with my tail between my legs.

(Gabriel POV)

I glared at Ash as she rubbed her red cheek and pouted as I ignored her.

"I'm sorry Gabby I was going to go in with you, but then you got mad at me," she muttered still pouting.
"You left a hand print on my face," she whined still staring at me with puppy eyes, I rolled my eyes and dried my wet hair.

"You shouldn't have dropped me in," she groaned.
"But I like seeing you wet its so sexy," she mumbled more to herself than to me, I blushed as Sean raised an eyebrow at us.

"Shut up Ash," I mumbled as the doorbell rang, she sighed and left out whining about how I was treating her. She knows I don't like swimming on days like today, it wasn't exactly hot outside I mean she should know this we've been dating for almost 3 years now.

"El," My sister screamed I looked up seeing her in Ash's arm she was almost eight now and Ash still babied her but I don't really blame her she hasn't really grown much she was still short which was probably from my moms side seeing as though my mom was five feet and four inches tall.

"Hey Kenzie," I said reaching out for her she hugged me around my neck before going back to Ash with a big smile and faint blush on her cheek. I'm almost positive she has a crush on her. She was always like that around Ash.

"You've gotten so beautiful like a princess," Ash teased making Kenzie's face turn redder than it was. She hid her face in Ash's next muttering a thank you.

Chapter 4

(Ash POV)

I ran down the court dribbling the ball dodging in and out of players. I chuckled as my rival came near me.

"Sorry, Mccoy, but I can't let you take this one," I stated laughing a little as a glare appeared on her face. I could hear the crowd cheering as I maneuvered around her. I could hear Gabriel from the sidelines screaming my name as I went for the lay up. I grinned as I jumped watching the ball swoosh in slowly. The buzzer went off. I smiled as staring at the net, it was finished I was done.

"Davis," I heard a scream before I felt myself being tossed to the ground by my team and fans I laughed as they ruffled my hair and hugged me. I looked through the crowd spotting Gabriel with a bundle in her arms she smiled and waved at me giving me a thumbs up.
"Alright, alright everyone back up," the coach yelled out, I laughed letting them help me up.
"Can't believe you're retiring after three and half years, we could double your pay if you want," I shook my head and pointed to my wife.
"No, I'm good, now give my lady some room," I shouted I could see her laughing as the crowd parted for her. I grinned and ran to her meeting her half way.
"You did good," I nodded and kissed her lightly while peeking in under the cover, where my little man was, his ears were covered by protective noise reducer ear muffs, I can't have my baby going deaf.

"Hey buddy," I cooed he smiled at me with his toothless grin. I bent down and kissed the top of his head.
"Thanks, but I had my number one fans helping me out," I stated she giggled as Ashton made a gurgling sound. I smiled and took him out of his bundle. I smiled at his out fit, he was in a onesie Los Angeles sparks jersey with the number thirteen and Davis on the back.
"Mommy has you all bundled up, you don't like that do you," I cooed Gabriel rolled her eyes at me as he moved and grabbed hold of my necklace. I chuckled and bounced him as he stared at me with bright eyes. I brushed back his pitch-black hair.

"Davis, trophy and ball," Coach called out, I looked back and pointed to my son.
"He's my trophy and ball," I stated she cut her eyes at me and waved the ball and trophy. I sighed.
"Alright buddy back to mommy," I handed him over again only to have his lip start to quiver, I laughed as Gabriel groaned.

"I didn't do it," I stated quickly as he started to cry, he was only four months old, but we were attached at the hip although Gabriel did all that nurturing stuff.

"Go in the locker room, I'll be in there in a few," I kissed her once more and watched her walk away trying to calm him down. I turned back to the coach and smiled. I have to say this night is awesome.

(Gabriel POV)

"Babe, why did we have to go," Ash complained sitting next to me, her father shook his head before going back to his newspaper.

"Because he's your brother," I stated while peeking under the cover at Ashton as he fed. He wasn't much of an eater as I thought he would be, I'm sure he gets that from Ash's dad.

"So, I just finished an awesome game I want to go home and relax with my family," she mumbled I gave her a look as Stephanie came through the opening grinning along with Melanie.
"Your plane is even better than Ash's," She exclaimed I shook my head Stephanie and Melanie were actually married they married a few months ago. I was completely happy for them.
"No its not," Ash stated they both frowned at each other. I swear they have gotten worse over the years you would think that they were married instead of the other way around.
"Both of you stop," I said just as Ashton whined, I pulled him back and put him against my shoulder, I patted his back still staring at the two of them Stephanie sighed and sat down across from us.
"You never let me burp him," Ash mumbled I bit my tongue trying to keep back the smart remark. Ash sucks at maternal instincts. I don't know what goes on in her head when she's watches Ashton. Its like common sense isn't there anymore. She can't change diapers properly and she definitely couldn't burp him without him crying or her not doing it right.

"Shut up," she pouted as Ashton let out a big one, I pulled him back and wiped his mouth before passing him to Ash who immediately put a pacifier in his mouth.
"Buddy, you're back with me and away from your evil mother," she whispered cooed at him, I frowned at her, making her laugh nervously. Ash was also really weird with him, I mean she's obsessed with the Batman and stuff, but it gets weird at night when she puts him to bed she'll pull out a comic book and read it too him, its kind of cute, but at the same time completely weird, not to mention he seems to enjoy.  I smiled a little as Ashton smiled again before looking at me with his crystal blue eyes. I swear everyone in Ash's family looked just alike and boy did he look like her that was her little twin. Not to mention Ash looked like her father so there were three replicas walking around.

"Steph when are we going to have a baby," Melanie asked Stephanie paled and scratched the back of her head nervously.
"Mel, Stephanie just learned how to commit to someone, it might take an extra ten years for her to actually think about a family," Ash stated still cooing at Ashton who seemed to be having the time of his life. She tickled his neck getting a giggled out of him but it quickly turned to a yawn. His pacifier fell out making his face scrunch up.

"Uh oh," She mumbled placing it back in his mouth quickly before the water works could start. I shook my head.

"He's tired Lee," she pouted and placed him on her shoulder, she rubbed his back as his eyes closed.

"I never get to play with him, you always hog him from me," I breathed in and turned away from her I was itching to slap her and I know its not her fault since she did take one Tylenol before we left out, turns out her ankle still ached every once in awhile.
"Gabby please don't ignore me," she whined childishly, I turned back to her and took Ashton from her, he curled up to me immediately and drifted right to sleep.

"Go to the back and sleep," she pouted and dragged her feet to the bedroom down the hall. I shook my head and placed Ashton in a bassinet, I strapped him in and place a light cover over him.
"You shouldn't give her medicine when you're about to board a plane Gabriel," Mr. Smith said smiling at me. I shrugged.
"I know, but she was limping and it was a little swollen, so I let her take one," he chuckled softly as Melanie and Stephanie got up and disappeared.

"How are you two doing," he asked I smiled a little Ash and I were great.
"Great, I'm happy she's happy and even more happy that we're moving back closer to you guys, I hated being six hours away and I hated when we moved to Michigan," I said he laughed a little and came over, he sat next to me and looked at Ashton.
"My third grandchild and from my youngest daughter, I'm getting old aren't I," I laughed and shook my head.
"No, Mr. Smith, you're not old," I said he let out a loud guffaw before staring at Ashton again. He was sucking on his pacifier vigorously. When he was born he would suck on his finger, but we quickly got rid of that and gave him the pacifier.

"He looks just like Ash did when she was a baby," I nodded since we used Ash's egg technically speaking he was her child even if I did carry him for those long nine months.

"So I'm sure you guys are having more, do you know when," I groaned he was just as bad as Ash, she asked me a month ago if we could have another baby.

"I told her in two or three years, I would love to have more soon, but she'll have to push them out," he laughed again and nodded with a smile.
"How about you get some rest and I'll watch him," I smiled gratefully I needed some rest Ashton and Ash were a handful.

"Thanks I'm just going to take a little nap," I mumbled he smiled and nodded. I walked away and went straight to the back where a bedroom was. I slid the door opened seeing Ash knocked out. I slid in next to her only to have her wake up with a small smile.
"Where's my buddy," she asked curiously, I rolled my eyes and moved closer to her.
"Your dad is watching him so I can take a nap," she sighed and wrapped her arm around me.
"Hmm rest up," she mumbled I nodded and moved to her chest with a sigh

(Ash POV)

"Gabs, Ashton's making faces at me," I said laughing at his face, it was scrunched up and his mouth was puckered up.

"Gee Ash, I wonder if its because he's popping," She muttered I frowned and looked at her.
"Don't ruin my mood, and guess who's coming over," I said she raised her eyebrow as I picked Ashton up, he gurgled and put his head on my shoulder while grasping my shirt.
"Everyone, Aly, Sean, Matt, Tristan, Jenna, Amber, Alex, Angel, Tyler, Carey and of course Mickey and Annie," I said handing Ashton over so she could change his diaper.
"Don't start with me Ashley," I pouted and laid Ash back on my lap. He giggled and blew raspberries with a smile on his face.
"Mommy is being so mean to me," I mumbled putting my feet up on the couch, my ankle was killing me I guess after that high school fall its finally getting to me which means I'm so old.

"Now lets get this stinky diaper off, right buddy," I said smiling at him and cooing he smiled as I pulled out a diaper and laid him back between my legs.
"Ash, Gabriel we are here," Alex yelled out, I laughed at Ashton as his face turned down with a frown. I don't really think he liked Alex that much. I lifted his legs and quickly changed his diaper before dressing him again and laying him on my chest.
"What's up," I mumbled looking at everyone, they all seemed to age over the last few years well everyone except for Angel. I chuckled as I stared at him, he glared back, his was almost to Alex's shoulder now but other than that he still look like he was stuck in a kids body.
"Awe isn't he adorable, Sean I want a baby," Aly said I could see all the girls nodding in agreement while the guys frowned at me.
"Its not my fault, both Gabby and I wanted a family, isn't that right buddy," I cooed while rubbing my nose against his, he kicked his feet out at me with a smile I smiled and kissed his nose.
"Awe Ash you're so cute," Jenna said Ashton and I both looked at her.
"Thanks," I said she rolled her eyes and pointed to my mini me.
"I was talking about that Ash not you"
"Well he gets his cuteness from me," I argued back, Ash was my mini me, he looked exactly like me and his name was Ash. How cool was that!
"Shut up let me hold him," She said I sighed and moved my feet off the couch I winced. My ankle started aching again.
"Hold his head, my baby is fragile," I mumbled handing him over he stared at me as if I betrayed him, I smirked at him getting one back. I was teaching him how to smirk, he had to have my game when he got older, I mean I was cool the coolest of the cool, not to mention hot, smart, and talented.

"Awe look at the widdled baby," Jenna cooed at him, he stared at her before his face scrunched up, he let out a little cry before he started to wail. Jenna looked at me with a pout, I shrugged Ashton didn't like strangers much, and this is probably the second or third time she has seen him since he's been born.

"Its all your fault," she said as I took him back, I put him against my chest and patted his back.
"It's not, I like to support my family with an income, if that means we have to move a few hours away then that's fine, at least I didn't sign with the east coast team," I had the option of staying on the west coast of course I said yes because Gabriel's family was here and she was doing an internship at the time, I was offered double the amount on the east coast but I stayed for Gabriel, I couldn't leave her and I couldn't make her choose between home and me.
"Here Ash," I looked up seeing Gabriel handing me an 8oz bottle, I frowned at it then at her.
"Ash likes natural milk," I stated Gabriel glared at me and shoved the bottle in my hand. My baby was fed Breast milk and no other milk.
"I just pumped," I nodded while pecking her cheek.
"Thank you," I mumbled before puling him back, he pouted at me, but it quickly went away when I stuck the bottle in his mouth. I cooed at him laughing as he reached up to hold the bottle but of course he couldn't hold it himself. I brushed my finger against his letting him wrap it around my pinky.

"He's so independent and smart, aren't you," I cooed getting a laugh from Alex, I looked over at him and glared.
"Don't you laugh at me or him, you're just jealous cause no one wants to have your kids," I grumbled only to get slapped by Gabriel, I pouted up at her.
"What, he did it first," I complained she gave me a look that clearly told me to shut up, I huffed and turned back to Ashton his eyes were wide as he stared at Gabriel and I.

"Can I hold the godson," Aly asked sitting next to me, I nodded and passed him over while getting up.
"Me and the guys will be in the den, my man cave," I stated the guys laughed with a grin while Gabriel slapped me again.

"Okay its just a den with a couple of toys for my little guy, bring him to me when you guys are finished" I mumbled it was Ashton and I man cave we bonded there all the time. I even read him comic books in there. I walked away letting the guys follow me. We went into the room and shut the door behind us. I went to the fridge and grabbed a pack of beer as everyone sat down on the couch and flick the tv on.
"How's the married life," Sean asked I laughed a little and shrugged taking a sip out the beer.
"The same I guess, Gabriel and I were basically living with each other in college and we've been married for four years, it still feels the same I guess, now Ashton is my little buddy, he's great and he's a good baby sometimes he cries, but he usually quiet," I explained Sean nodded before going into his pocket and pulling out a ring.

"I'm going to ask her in a few days, I wanted to ask her last year, but didn't have the nerve or the money, but with a new job I got I should be able to get us started on something small," he said I nodded and patted him on the back.
"You should've been asked her, but I hope it goes well and I know she'll say yes you're the last of us to get married well other than Alex," We all looked at Alex who turned away from us.
"Um don't know what I'm doing, technically we're common law marriage, but he's been doing something with work, I don't know what he's doing but I'm sure we'll be moving again, I'm looking for a ring, I can't find anything simple for us, so he'll end up picking anyways," he said with a shrug I looked at Tristan who shook his head.
"Jenna wants a family thanks to you Ash," I laughed and shoved him slightly,

"Its not my fault, Gabby and I just know what we want, even if I didn't want a kid and she wanted one I would have done it, I like to keep her happy, now Tyler what about you, how's Care," I asked he nodded with a smile.
"We were talking about children the other day, but you know how she a little afraid after the first one," he mumbled I nodded

"Yeah I know, do you want me to talk to her," I asked he shrugged.

"I mean I want to have a son, but I don't want to push her, maybe adoption," I shook my head no, Carey was perfectly capable of having kids, his kids.  I stood up.

"I'll be back," I mumbled I left out ignoring his protest. I went through the kitchen and into the living room. I stepped in seeing the girl all-talking. I went over to Gabriel and kissed her gently before taking Ashton out her hands and looking at Carey.

"Care come with me please," I said she raised her eyebrow the same time I did. I nodded my head towards the door.

"Ash" Gabriel warned I waved her off. Carey sighed and followed me, we walked down to Ashton's play room where his playpen and bassinet was along with other stuff. It was like another nursery, but downstairs.

"Hold him,"

"Ash no," She grumbled I groaned and placed him gently in her arms he stared at me with a smile before looking at Carey, his hand sprang up as her grabbed her hair that was dangling near him.

"Tyler, told me about you not wanting to have a baby," I said she sighed before sitting down I sat next to her letting her put her head on my shoulder.

"I know, I'm just scared I want him to have a son and everything but I don't think I can handle it if I loose another child," she muttered while Ashton gurgled and screeched like he always did. I chuckled at him.

"Care bear you're so dumb, your baby will be healthy and whole and he'll have a playmate,' I said she laughed a little before smiling at me.
"I'm scared Ash, I'm so scared," she muttered I put my arm around her watching Ashton stare between the two of us still smiling as if everything in the world was perfect.
"Its okay though, you'll have a few years to get used to the idea of a kid, you don't have to have one now," I said she laughed a little with a few tears in her eyes.

"That's the problem, I'm pregnant now," She stated much to my shock. I stared at her before picking up Ashton and looking at her stomach.

"What the hell how the hell doesn't Tyler notice that," I asked she had a bump I mean not extremely big, but big enough to notice.

"I kind of been pushing him away," she spoke quietly with a bright blush on her face I laughed while putting Ashton against my shoulder and rubbing his back as he started to cry.

"Oh so that's why he's so depressed, but I'm sure he'll be happy when you tell him," I said giving her a look. She better tell him soon I'm sure she had an appointment coming up.
"I will, I actually wasn't going to tell him till after my first trimester," I laughed a little and shook my head.
"Do yourself and him a favor, tell him, he's moping around because he wants to have kids, but he's too afraid to say anything to you, he doesn't want to adopt he wants you to carry his kids," I said trying while trying to calm Ashton down, he was crying on my shoulder as usual.
"I will," I nodded and pulled Ashton back, I sat looked at his scrunched up face and sighed. He had gas, great. I swear he always had gas, I think its because of the bottle, I'll have to change them again. I laid him flat on his back and pressed lightly on his stomach, he puckered up his lips making me laugh at him.

"Its amazing at how much he looks like you," she said I nodded, I was actually a little surprised that he looked like me, I know we used my egg, but the guy we choose only had black hair and blue eyes, his features weren't as prominent as mine, but that was the closes person who looked like me and I definitely wasn't going to use my dads sperm that was way too creepy although it did cross my mind to use it with Gabriel's egg but again way too creepy for me.

"I know I was kind of surprised, he looks just like I did when I was a baby minus the penis," I mumbled making her laugh, but I wasn't joking around. It was like they cloned me and poof, here was Ashton, my twin. I was so happy too and I was even more excited when Gabriel told me we could use my egg first.

"So when are you guys having another," I shrugged.
"Two years, well that's what she said, I want Ashton to be a big brother soon like next year, but we're using her egg this time so we'll probably have a blondie crawling around," I mumbled I'm sure we'll have a little adorable girl, who will look like my lovely wife she'll be so cute and I'll spoil her to pieces.

"You two sure moved fast," I laughed everyone always commented on Gabriel and I.

"No, we moved at our pace, I've been through a lot with her and vice versa, we've stayed strong and we loved each other, I wanted to marry her since we started to date I think that when you love someone as much as I love her, you would want to start a family and get married," she nodded and placed her head back on my shoulder.

"I'm going to the grave tomorrow, I want to introduce the baby to his or her big brother, I'll take Tyler with me too," I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Yeah that'll be nice, I'm probably going to go to the grave this weekend too, I have to talk to my mom and Ashton gets to meet her again," we both sighed and tired not to fall into pieces. I really wished she was here for all of this. I know it's been so long, but I still missed her so much and it doesn't get better with the passing days and years.

"He would have been seven," she mumbled I put one arm around her while keeping and hand on Ashton.

"Yeah I wish I could've met him," we both sighed at the same as Gabriel and Tyler came in. we looked at them seeing that knowing look in their eyes.
"You two can't be moping around in here," Gabriel said I smiled a little a she came over she sat on my lap as Tyler came and carried Carey out
"You guys get depressing around each other I hate seeing you sad Ash," she muttered I nodded and picked Ashton up, he's little mouth opened up as he yawned with his hands balled in fist. I placed the pacifier in his mouth letting his eyes close.
"I know, we were just talking about her son and my mom," she sighed and placed her head on my chest as I played with the strand of Ashton's hair watching his eyes flutter open and close.

"He's tired, he's been up most of the day," I laughed he was a nosey little boy he liked to know what was going on around him.

"Come on lets entertain our guest then we can kick them out," She giggled and kissed me, I sighed and bit her lip.
"I love you," I mumbled smiling at her she smiled back and pecked my lips while moving off of me.
"I love you too Lee," I stood up still smiling as she left out.
"You know Ashton your mommy is beautiful, very beautiful," I mumbled getting a small smile out of him as if he agreed with me. I kissed his forehead and walked out the room going straight to the den.

"Tyler, you don't have anything to worry about it, she said she's trying to wrap her head around it," I said sitting down next to him I pulled Ashton's rocker in front of me before placing him in it. I turned it on and watched him frown at me, I place his pacifier back in his mouth, he was tired and would be out in a few minutes.

"Is it hard taking care of a baby," Alex asked I shrugged.

"You'll have to ask Gabriel, I missed a lot with the basketball, but I didn't miss the nights where you're up till two or three o'clock in the morning feeding and changing diapers, I wouldn't say its hard its just takes time to get used too, I mean he's gotten a lot better, but we also co sleep with him so we don't have to get out of bed to feed him, he also sleeps more when he's in the room with us," I explained I did miss a lot of him, he just happened to be born on the month when we travelled a lot for games. I hated leaving them behind, but my dad, Abigail and Jesse would always stay with her at night, I also had hired some body guards, it probably wasn't necessary, but people were crazy and I had some crazy fans who didn't like Gabriel that much.  Anyways when I did have away games I would leave right after the game and go home to her, I didn't stick around to celebrate or hang with the team, I couldn't, not when my baby and wife were home without me.

"Now you're home," I nodded I was finished with Basketball it was fun and everything, but honestly I was feeling aches in my joints from previous injuries.

"Yeah, taking over the business in a few days, I'm going to work at home for about a month or so, but my dad is going to announce that I'm CEO in a few days, I'm sure the media will love this," I muttered, my dad surprisingly was one of the top CEO's of the US. Anyone would know that I was related to him by reading those business magazines, but we usually kept media out of our lives the only time I've been in the news was for basketball and the small criminal assault charge that was dropped. We've never had a bad name in the news.
"Sweat more private jets," Stephanie said I rolled my eyes as she plopped down next to us.
"No, you can't get a jet until you give me a godson or something," I said laughing at the horror on her face.

"No, you're as bad as Melanie, I'm not ready for an ankle bitter yet, but a few years sure, I mean I watched your kid once he cried and cried and cried," I chuckled Ashton only cried when he was hungry sleepy or wanted to be sitting up.
"Because he had gas and you wouldn't hold him, babies like to be held I don't think you need children and stay away from my baby," I stated she was horrible with kids and I thought I was bad. I looked back at Ashton; he was asleep with his hand scrunched up on the little blanket. I moved the swing over some.
"Alright grab the controllers,' I said while putting the TVs on, we had two flat screens for gaming days. Since only four players could play COD at once on one Xbox I had brought two with eight controllers we used the Wi-Fi to combine the games into one.

"Sean, Steph and Alex are on my team," I called out, they all agreed we tried to keep the teams the same every week with the four on four.

"So we're finished talking about kids," Steph asked eying Ashton, I rolled my eyes at her.
"Yeah and don't wake him up," I stated looking at everyone; I didn't need him to be thrown off of his schedule. They raised their eyebrow

"You'll understand when you have a child," I simply stated with pride, I turned on my control and scrolled through the screen while they set up there's.
"Okay lets get this started," I mumbled while glancing down at my baby.

(Gabriel POV)

 I peeked into Ash's lounge room where all the guys were playing Call of Duty Ashton was in his rocker looking around tiredly with a scrunched up face, I shook my head and walked in Ash turned to me and smile.
"Hey babe," I rolled my eyes and took Ashton away, he whined but quickly quieted down as I patted his back.
"I'm taking him," I stated she pouted but nodded I walked out still bouncing him, he was supposed to be asleep but I'm sure they woke him up. I went back into the living room and sat down, I laid Ashton in my arms as the girls continue to talk.
"I want a baby," Melanie whined I laughed Just like Ash said Stephanie barely tied the knot with her, the girl had some serious commitment issues.

"Talk to Steph," I said she groaned with a sad look on her face.
"She doesn't want one, I love her to death, but I'm starting to rethink this marriage, it took her years to propose to me, I don' t want to be forty years old and having a baby look at you all, Amber you're pregnant Carey you're going to have one and Jenna I'm sure you'll convince Tristan to have one soon," she sighed and leaned back maybe Ash could talk to her.

"And the sad thing is I met someone who wants just as much as I do, but I choose Stephanie like an idiot,"

"Don't say that I'm sure she'll want some eventually," I said softly she shook her head and laughed.

"I told myself that two years ago," I sighed, I'll talk to Ash I guess. They were a great couple if Stephanie actually grew up it wouldn't be a problem at all, but she was immature.

"Go behind her back and get knocked up," Jenna suggested I rolled my eyes she's the  only one who would do that, I'm sure she has a pregnancy test at home waiting for her, Tristan will be in for a surprise soon.

"Gabs I'm kicking them out," Ash said out of nowhere the guys followed behind her all frowning, I raised my eyebrow.
"They broke my Xbox, not cool," she grumbled I laughed getting a glare from her.
"We didn't break it, it was just too much power, we just overheated it," Matt pointed out, also getting a glare.
"Get out my house," Ash whined, everyone sighed and stood up, I shook my head.
"Stephanie and Melanie are staying the night remember," I said slowly she pouted.

"Fine, but Steph you're so sleeping on the couch and Melanie you can have the guest bedroom," I rolled my eyes at her for being immature,

"Ash stop it, go upstairs now and take Ashton with you put him to bed this time" I demanded, I stared at her with a frown.
"You're so mean, you used to be so nice in high school." She rolled her eyes as I placed Ashton on my chest.
"You also used to be mature in high school too," she shrugged, I was mature when I needed to be, plus she seemed to like the mature me in high school you know I had to reel her in to get her to like me more

Bonus Chapter

"Daddy I think mummy's mad," Ashton whispered in my ear as I carried both him and a sleeping Nessa.

"I didn't notice," I mumbled he nodded as Gabriel cursed at me over and over again.
"Damn you Ash, damn you and your egg, this is your fault, your bloody fault," I sighed as our parents showed up in front of us.

"Ash how are you," I smiled as my dad took Nessa out my arms. She curled up to him not phased by her moms shouts and cries.

"Great, as you can see she's cursing me out right now," I said Ashton giggled in my ear and nodded while touching my face.
"Daddy made mummy mad, I think she's staying downstairs tonight, maybe you can sleep with me daddy," he said I groaned and passed him to Gabriel's father while they laughed at him. I didn't find it funny. Gabriel has been crazy these last few weeks.

"Ashley get over here now," She yelled out I kissed Nessa and Ashton before going over to her.

"Hey baby the doctors are going to get the epidural now, don't worry," I said she glared at me before tears started to swell up in her eyes, I sighed in relief her angry mood was over now to her depressed over emotional mood. Thank god.

"Its just hurts so much Lee I'm sorry for calling you all those names." I smiled and kissed her cheek while wiped her tears away.
"Its fine Gabby, I love you either way, now stop crying, I know it hurts and I'll be here with you every step of the way, our babies will come out perfectly like Nessa and Ash," I mumbled soothingly, she sniffled as I moved closer to her, the doctors and nurses came around the corner.
"Room is ready," the doctor said I thanked him and wheeled Gabriel down the hall and into the private room.

"You're not mad are you," she asked crying softly, I chuckled and picked her up gently,
"No of course not Gabby, you're my number one girl," I spoke softly to her while rubbing her back, she nodded and placed her head on my shoulder.
"Okay, just making sure, because I'm making so much trouble and I keep yelling at you I'm sorry," she cried I sighed and laid her down. I wrapped her in my arms and held her letting her sniffle the whole time.
"Its not your fault although it is your egg fault, but I love the babies either way, we'll have a little girl who looks just like you and a little boy who looks just like you, they'll be so cute with their blue eyes," I laughed a little and kissed her swollen nose. Everything on her was swollen her breast, her hands, her feet, her ankles, she was like a walking Michelin man.

"Mum are you okay," Ashton asked I looked over the bed seeing him staring up at us with his piercing blue eyes. I held out my arms and picked him up.

"Did daddy make you mad," he asked curiously while looking between the two of us, I ruffled his hair.
"No, she's happy now," he nodded letting his hair flap around, it was time for his hair cut actually both of us needed one we were going to get one today, but Gabriel's water broke before we could go so now our hair was passed our ears. Luckily I had combed his before we left. I had mine in a small ponytail so it could stay out my face.
"Ash baby," Gabriel cooed still crying a little, Ashton crawled into her arms grinning.
"Mummy are you better now," he asked staring at her belly, I laughed a little he kept telling me over and over that she was having aliens instead of his little brother and sister.
"Is it the aliens daddy, we can call batman or superman to help right," He asked staring at me with hopeful eyes I leaned down to him and kissed his forehead.
"No it's your little brother and sister, they're about to leave mommy's tummy, then she'll feel better," I explained he nodded still looking at her stomach.

"How," he asked confused I groaned while Gabriel gave me a look.

"Um the doctor is going to use magic and he'll transport them out," I said slowly hoping he would believe me.
"Just like in superman, when the alien was coming so they are aliens daddy," He exclaimed in awe he place his hand on her belly while I ran a hand over my face. I really think he should stop watching cartoons.

"Poppop, my brother and sister are aliens that's so cool." He said he was so happy I sighed and gave up if that's what he wants to think then he can think that. I looked at my dad who was also shaking his head. I shrugged it wasn't my fault.

"Go, to pops," I said he nodded he gave Gabriel a kiss on the cheek with a hug before climbing off the bed and going over to my dad. My dad bent down and picked him up. I smiled a little as Ashton talk animatedly with him. I think he was a little ahead of others his age, he talked well and was great in school for a three year old. I stared at my dad noticing his hair had streaks of silvers through out I never realized that he was aging until now, but I guess its good that he's retired now. After I took over, he stayed for a year before letting me go and do it myself.

"Mommy," I looked over at Nessa who was pouting at nothing in particular. I laughed as Gabriel cooed at her from the bed.

"Lee I want to walk," she stated I sighed and helped her stand up now she was in determined phase. I held her waist as she sighed before leaning all of her weight on me. Nessa moved out of her grandmothers lap and walked over to us, she hugged me around my legs with the same pout. I laughed a little and let go of Gabriel before bending down and picking her up. She placed her head on my shoulder with a sigh before burying her face in my neck.
"Lee, I have to sit now," She stated, I groaned and helped her sit she sighed and sat there staring at me with a smile, I bent down and pecked her lips.

"You're doing good," I said she nodded and rubbed her belly with a sigh.

"She's still sleepy," she mumbled I nodded while looking down at Vanessa she was knocked out again. I stepped over to Gabriel dad and carefully placed her in his lap he happily took her just as Mackenzie walked in. I have to say she was a beautiful young lady, she was fifteen now and I'm sure her father was fighting all the guys away from her.
"Hey Kenzie," I greeted her giving her a nice hug, she hugged me back before going to her sister.
"Dang, she's still hot," she muttered I laughed as Gabriel shook her head.
"Don't look at my wife," she grumbled possevisivly, I grinned I know I was still good looking, I still had woman of all ages approach me, even when I had the kids with me, it was highly inappropriate, but at the same time completely cool since I'm so old now.

"Hey I need a ego boost and you don't compliment me enough," I teased she glared at me and turned away.
"Shut up before I kick you out," I laughed and sat next to Mackenzie, she had a crush on me when she was younger it was so cute watching her blush, every time I kissed her cheek. I actually didn't know until Gabriel told me to stop.

"So how is school," I asked letting her lean on me, Gabriel continued to glare telling me with her eyes to cut it out.
"Chill out big sister, she's still hot but I'm totally over her," Mackenzie teased, I gasped in fake shock as I placed my hand over my heart.

"I thought we had something special, who in the world could replace me," Mackenzie sighed and leaned me.
"It was hard Ash, I had to lower my standards some but I found this guy, although he's not better looking than you," Gabriel grumbled and glared at us.
"Don't mess with me while I'm in labor," she hissed while grabbing me I laughed nervously as Mackenzie moved away from me.
"Gabs don't be so rough," I mumbled earning another glare, I sighed and pulled her onto my lap.
"Just breathe babe, I find this highly attractive and you're making me horny as hell," I whispered in her ear smiling as her cheeks flushed. She squirmed in my lap before placing her head on my shoulder closing her eyes. I grinned and winked at Mackenzie making her laugh under her breath.

"Lee do we have the car seats," I kissed her cheek while mumbling a yes. Her mom smiled at me before pointing to the door, I nodded she carried Nessa out following her husband, Mackenzie sighed and followed after them.

"And their outfits," she asked I nodded and leaned back against the bed, she turned and laid on my chest while I rubbed her huge belly feeling it tighten along with her hand on.

"You want medicine," I asked softly not wanting her in pain for the whole labor, she shook her head and breathed in sharply. I rubbed her back letting her bite my shoulder. I was used to the biting thing, when we had Vanessa she practically bit my shoulder apart.

"Can I get a warm bath or towels," she requested, I picked up the phone and requested the warm towels for her, I rather have her in the bed than walking around.
"Ash did we forget anything," she asked again I chuckled she was still in her nesting phase, all month she's been cleaning the house and checking the nursery not to mention reorganizing everything over and over again.

"No, I have everything off your check list and more," I mumbled as the door opened slowly the nurse came in with a cart full of towels.

"Thanks," I said politely she left out quickly. Ii turned in the bed and pulled Gabriel's gown down some.
"Why do you always get the most expensive room," She asked curiously I shrugged our hospital room was a private room almost looked like a hotel room. we had a kitchen living room and a dining room, it even had an extra room for the kids to sleep in.

"Because I want you comfortable," I picked up a semi hot towel over her belly, she sighed in relief I think I started placing them over her body. I massaged her back like I was taught. She moaned in content.
"I love you Ash," I laughed of course she loved me now, I was making her feel like heaven. I'm not sure how long I was doing this, but she fell asleep shortly afterwards. I removed the now cool towels and replaced them with some more warm ones.

"Can I come in," the doctor asked I looked towards the door and nodded, she came in with the chart in her hands. I covered my wife up.

"She's wants to do this vaginally," she asked I nodded according to her birth plan she didn't want any pain medicine and she wanted to give birth naturally.

"You do know that if we run into any complications she'll have to get an emergency c section," I nodded completely understanding the twins were high risk.

"Now I just need to check her dilation," I turned Gabby over and gently shook her awake.
"Gabby babe, wake up please," I said softly she groaned and fluttered her eyes open, I smiled gently and kissed her forehead.
"Doctor wants to check," she frowned and turned on her back, she propped her legs letting doctor check her out.

"Hmm, she's almost there just two more centimeters to go, then we can start," I nodded and squeezed Gabby hand. She smiled at me a little.
"Um medicine," I asked she shook her head making me smile.
"No, naturally remember," she muttered squeezing her eyes shut and grasping my hand again, I sighed I was hoping she would forget that little conversation I hated seeing her in pain............

..........

Unshakable faith

(Ash POV)

I sighed as I flipped through the piles of paper work I had to get done. I would never get home at this rate.

"Ash you have your three oclock," I groaned I completely forgot about the interview I was supposed to have. I was hiring a personal secretary, I needed someone to help with all the paper work and my old one moved to another state, to my other company.
"Send her in Jo," I stacked the papers in a pile as my door opened, I didn't exactly pay attention to the person as they sat down.
"Sorry, I'm trying to organize everything, I'll be with you in a few," I mumbled clearing my desk off
"Its not a problem, I can do it for you if you like," I stopped and looked up. It was a woman she seemed to be in her late twenties like me, she had brown shoulder length hair and hazel eyes that were covered by glasses. Over all she was a pretty lady.

"Um sure, I really don't have a system anymore," I stepped back and let her take over. She walked behind my desk making my attention drag to her hour glass figure that was showing perfectly in her pencil skirt suit. I looked at my watch and almost groaned I had to go get Ashton and Vanessa.

"You know what you're hired. Out front Jo will give you a laptop, she'll run you through everything you'll need to know, I actually have to go, but I'll be back in an hour or so," I spoke quickly while getting my keys she seemed surprised but I really didn't have time, I was going to be late.
I left out my office and ran pass Jo while telling her to get the new girl and inform her of everything. I groaned as I ran down the stairs the elevator would take way to long.
"Have a good day, Miss Davis," The security said I nodded and thanked him as he opened the door with a chuckle. I guess this was a usual I was always running late, every since my secretary moved my office life has been a disaster. I ran down to the parking lot and hopped in my truck.. I quickly situated myself and pulled off.
"Okay pick up Vanessa then Ash," I looked at the clock again and pressed the petal down to the floor. I had twenty minutes to get Vanessa everyone knows that the girl hates when I'm late.

(Gabriel POV)

"Mommy," Summer came running over while falling on her butt with a umphf, I sighed and picked her up. I put her on the counter and pulled her hair back out of her face. She needed a cut in fact Ashton, Owen and Ash needed a cut, I swear its like Ash had a super grow hair gene.

"Daddy will be home soon," I cooed while kissing her nose, she giggled and kissed my cheek. Summer was two years old, just turned two about two weeks ago. I sighed we had a total of five children. Ashton the oldest is six, then there was my lovely Nessa who is four then the twins Owen and Summer who are two then last, but not least Logan the youngest who is eight months.

"Okay," she muttered before squirming and staring at me, I smiled and kissed her forehead again before taking her to the bathroom.
"Potty time," I said getting a laugh, I pulled down her pants and placed her on her mini potty by the toilet. We were still potty training the twins, but they seemed to have it down well Summer does, Owen does his own thing.

"Gabs Babe we're home," Ash called out much to Summers excitement I pushed her back on the seat and shook my head at her.

"No, no finish first then you can go play," I said hearing Ashton and Vanessa running to their rooms.

"Babe where are you," She called out, I laughed a little we just brought a house, the one we had was too small to house us and the kids, but now this one was way too big.
"In the bathroom second floor," I yelled I could hear her feet walking towards us as Summer squirmed around.
"I done, I done," she exclaimed, but I could still hear her peeing as she spoke, I kissed her cheek.
"Not yet, daddy is coming to you so you stay put," I said getting a pout, its amazing how strong Ash's gene was in her, she was a carbon copy along with Ashton and Owen they all had the pitch black hair and blue eyes.
"Hey," Ash greeted coming in I smiled her hair was messy along with her suit, the tie was tossed over her shoulder and her shirt was unbutton at the top.
"Daddy, daddy, daddy," Summer squealed I picked her up and wiped her before pulling her pants back on.
"Summer, my little girl," she cooed while pulling her into a hug, Summer giggled and hugged her tight. Summer was honestly a daddy's girl, just like Vanessa. They absolutely adored her.

"I pee," she exclaimed pointing to the potty. Ash chuckled and kissed her all over her face getting explosive giggles from her.

"That's great honey, now go check on your big brother," she put her down laughing as she ran out the bathroom yelling an okay. We walked out the bathroom smiling.
"How was the day," I asked curiously she shrugged and bent down to me kissing me gently.

"Good, how was yours, Charlie giving you any trouble," I rolled my eyes at her, she was talking about Logan, she wanted to name him Charlie, but I didn't like the name so we put it as his middle instead of him first.
"No, not at all," I mumbled opening his door we walked in and looked at him sleeping peacefully in his crib.

"He looks just like you and your dad," She mumbled I nodded he had light blonde hair like me along with green eyes, but he had my dads nose.

"you want to have another one," she asked I laughed and turned to her.

"Hell no, I love the kids to death, but we're done," she chuckled and sighed in relief.
"Good, I think I'm going crazy now," I shook my head and hugged her, we had the best family ever.

(Ash POV)

"Ashton stop messing with your sister," I scolded from across the table him and Vanessa were picking on each other as usual. Vanessa stuck her tongue out at him getting a glare from him. I stared at Vanessa she reminded me of Gabriel all the time, but she had curly hair like Mackenzie.
"But dad," Ashton whined, I frowned at him giving him a look that meant for him to drop it, he sighed and went back to his food. We were eating dinner well we were almost finished with dinner I shifted Logan on my lap as he started to doze in and out of sleep along with the twins.
"You take Logan I'll get the twins," I muttered to Gabriel she nodded, I placed Logan in her lap watching him curl up to her instantly, he was more of a mama's boy. I went over to the twins and picked both of them up.
"Hi daddy I....," Owen mumbled giving me a droopy smile, I chuckled Owen was little weird when he got sleepy he was almost delusional at times. Gabriel swears me down that he gets it from me, but I definitely don't act like him. I carried them both upstairs, I took them down the hall and to their room. They were in the room on the right next to Gabriel and I while Logan was placed on the left side, we like to keep the younger ones closer to us, although Ashton's room is down the hall while Vanessa's is across from ours.

 I walked into their room slowly and quietly we had a half of the room painted pink and the other half was blue. On Owens side was a car theme and Summers' was a princess theme it was actually pretty cool how the designer did their room. I placed Owen in his Car bed and tucked him in before I went to Summers' side and placed her in her castle style bed.

"Night daddy," She muttered I kissed her forehead. We usually had conversations before bed to get them both to sleep, but they were already wiped out.
"Goodnight Princess," I mumbled getting a soft smile from her I placed the sheets over her before standing up. The twins were asleep check. I turned on their night-light and left out. Okay so you're probably wondering why they share a room when we have plenty of room, but the truth is they hated being separated I guess it was a twin thing, but when we tried to put them in different rooms they cried and cried so we just put them in the same room. I had figured that would be a problem since they practically shared a crib.

"Dad are you going to read to me tonight," Ashton asked popping out of nowhere, he stared up at me while I nodded, he handed me a comic book and dragged me to his room. He was already in his batman pajama's. I grinned at his room, it was a batcave basically, he requested it for his sixth birthday so I gave it to him, his wasn't as fancy as mine, but it was enough. He had Batman suit encased in glass along with a bat mobile car as his bed, his wall was basically like a cave with special effects that the designer made for him.

"One story then bed," he nodded and slid under the sheet, I could already see that he wasn't going to last long for this. He shut his eyes as I started to read. It took about twenty minutes for him to fall asleep, I chuckled and kissed his forehead before leaving out his room, I walked down the hall peeking in Vanessa's room she was staring at her doll baby.
"Nessa baby," I said walking in she smiled as I sat on her bed, I pulled her into my lap getting a sigh.

"You came," she muttered, I chuckled, she was always the last to put to bed.
" Of course, I could never forget my angel, Ready to go to sleep," I asked she nodded. Vanessa was special she didn't require a bed time story or a conversation, she just needed me here for a bit, I laid back in the bed with her curled up in my arms she moved to my neck and breathed in deeply.
"Goodnight daddy, I love you," she muttered softly. I chuckled and kissed her head.
"I love you too my little angel," I stayed in the bed with her for a while until I was sure she was completely asleep. I slid out the bed and snuck out her room leaving her little night-light on. I went across the hall and to our room.
"Gabs I'm so tired," I complained seeing her there with Logan he was staring at me with his pretty eyes I smiled at him and brushed back his wisps of blonde almost white hair.
"He woke up, let me put him down then we can go to bed," I nodded and flopped  down next to her, I watched as she rocked him back and forth until his eyes finally shut, she placed him in the small crib by the bed before crawling in next to me.
"You're working tomorrow," she asked quietly I shut my eyes and buried my face in her neck while bringing her close.
"Yeah, I know I said I would take the day off, but I have a lot of work to do, I'll make it up to you I promise," I muttered she laughed a little and turned in my arms I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.
"Its fine, I understand it just gets lonely in the house," I nodded she was still on her leave she had enough leave to last her until Logan's first birthday.

"I'll try to get home early, maybe I'll bring some of it home and take the rest of the week off, I'll ask Jo," I muttered with a yawn she nodded and kissed my lips gently.
"Just go to sleep we'll talk later," I nodded not trying argue with her right now..
"Hmm love you Gabby," I muttered, I shut my eyes once more and fell straight to sleep.

(Gabriel POV)

"Jenna seriously stop," I said laughing as she rolled her eyes, Logan was staring at the two of us seemingly confused I laughed at him before placing him back in the stroller, He stared at me as I started to push. Ash brought this over expensive stroller for him called Stokke, yes it was nice seeing him directly without having to go to the front of the stroller to calm him down and the bassinet was a nice touch but it was over a thousand dollars.
"Just saying, so how's the kids," She asked while pushing her own stroller her daughter was 15 months looked just like her and Tristan.

"Great twins are driving me crazy especially Owen, he's the sweetest little boy until he gets the temper tantrum going," I sighed the terrible two's I never went through it with Ashton or Vanessa, but Owen was getting crazy, usually Ash intervened with him.

"Yeah Jennifer was a mess with her terrible two's after a few spankings she stopped completely," she said I laughed I could never imagine Jenna spanking her child.
"Are you having anymore," I asked she shrugged and looked at me.
"Don't know, it depends if the condom breaks again or if I forget to take my pill, that's usually how it happens anyways," I shook my head because what she said was completely true for her, her first pregnancy surprised her followed by her second third and fourth.
"I'm sure Tristan wants a son," I said she nodded grinning at me.
"I told him I can only produce girls, unlike Amber who seems to only pop out boys, I'm sure Matt is excited," I nodded Amber had three boys, only one of them acted like her, he was the little bookworm with glasses while the others were into sports and everything else.
"I heard that she wants a girl," I'm sure Amber wants a little girl and I'm sure they were trying for one.

"What about you and Ash, it seems like you two get pregnant more than anyone else, and Ash is a girl," She teased I laughed feeling a small blush run to my face.
"We're done, although I wouldn't mind having another little girl to even out the boys, but honestly we're more likely to have twins again and I definitely don't want two more its hard enough to keep up with the ones we have now," We had five kids we would have had four if we didn't have the twins.

"Gabriel, Jenna," we heard someone yell we both turned around seeing Annie with her little son he should be three, but of course he looked younger than his age just like Annie.
"Hey," she quickly made her way over to us as her pale son stared at us with a smile.
"Hey Tim," I said squatting down to him and giving him a hug, he giggled some and hugged me back.
"Hi Aunt Gabby," I smiled and kissed his forehead he was Ash and I godson since Annie was so attached to Ash for a long time she decided to make us the godparents.

"What brings you to the mall," I asked she shrugged and pointed to Tim.

"Someone had a upset stomach in school, but he's fine now I think it was the milk plus he's been running around," I shook my head kids one minute they were down the next they were up, except mine were always up.

"At least you can give them medicine," I mumbled the only person who can handle medicine was Vanessa the others were crazy when they had it.
"OH yeah Ash is the same, you should have used your egg," I laughed I actually didn't mind using Ash eggs, I always wanted a child who looked like her and now I have three while it was the opposite for her she wanted all blondes.

"I know," I sighed as Logan started to cry, I picked him up getting a toothless smile, I shook my head, Ash holds him way too much so of course when I'm with him he wants to be held.
"He's so adorable, Missy doesn't want anymore," Annie pouted I laughed they had three kids all a year apart, the youngest was one.
"I completely understand where she's coming from," I turned around seeing Ash there in one of her suits except she was missing the jacket, but had her vest on. I smiled she was so sexy in her three-piece suits.

"I thought you couldn't make it," I asked as she took Logan from me she bent down and pecked my lips.
"I have a new secretary, I have to say awesome to have someone doing the work for me, now I'll take the little guy, right Charlie," she cooed while holding him up he smiled and grabbed her nose, while I shook my head, I really didn't like that name.
"Stop calling him that," I mumbled getting a laugh from the girls.
"He likes it, right Charlie," I sighed and let her do whatever she wanted I didn't feel like arguing with her over his name.
"Please don't encourage her," I muttered looking at Logan as he continued smiling at her.

"Hey Annie," she greeted she went over and hugged her tightly Annie laughed and hugged her back.
"You've grown so much since high school, I miss the innocent you, you were so cute then like my own little kid," Ash pouted at her teasingly making me laugh. Ash babied the hell out of her through college when she would visit.

"Shut up," Annie grumbled making her son laugh a little. Ash chuckled and came back over to me.

"Oh, get a gown or something, here's the money charity ball tomorrow night, I need my number one with me, I'll take my Charlie home with me," I rolled my eyes as she took the stroller, she placed him in it and buckled him up much to his disappointment but she only smiled at him and tickled him under his neck.

"Now little man no crying, crying will not impress the ladies," she stated while walking away, I looked down in my hand at her credit card with a sigh.

"She's hilarious," Jenna commented I for one didn't find it funny when she was trying to turn my little boys into players.

(Ash POV)

"Charlie please stop crying," I whined as he continued to cry, I sighed I was trying to fix him his bottle but he keeps crying every time I try to warm it up. I picked him up and went through the baby bag looking for his pacifier.
"Jo, come here," I called through the phone, I could hear her laughing before she opened the door with my new secretary behind her.
"Warm up the bottle for me, please," I said while pulling the pacifier out, I placed it in his mouth and bounced him on my leg as he became quiet. I sighed in relief before kissing his head.
"See now we wait for your milk, until then lets eat peas and carrots," I cooed placing his food on my desk I opened the jar and grabbed his spoon.
"He's adorable how old is he," My secretary asked I looked at her and smiled.
"Eight months," I smiled a little as he opened his mouth; I stuck the spoon in watching him smile through it. I smirked at him the same time my office door opened.

"Dad, I'm here Vanessa and the twins are at the daycare downstairs they said they wanted to stay there so I came up," Ashton said coming in with his book bag on, my chauffer picked them up today, I was too busy to leave work and Gabriel was doing a girls night out, so that meant the guys and I would be together at my house with all of the kids. That should be fun right?
"That's fine Ashton, say hi to my secretary Juliana," I said he nodded and eyed the secretary before smiling with a look in his eyes, I sighed knowing exactly what he was going to say.
"Hello, Miss you're very pretty, my mom is not going to like you at all, I'm sure you won't be here long, but have fun while you're here" He stated I rolled my eyes as she blushed and turned to me, I shrugged. Gabriel didn't like anyone remotely hot around me, I found it amusing, but she did have a point I had to fire a lot of people here because they literally threw themselves at me.

"Ashton pull out your homework," he smiled and came over, I pulled out his little desk and chair early so he could sit and do his homework.
"What do you have to do," I asked he handed me his school notebook. I opened it while Logan whined wanting more food, I sighed and looked at my secretary.
"I know its not part of your job, but could you watch him for a second while I get Ashton settle," I asked politely she smiled and came over

"No problem he's adorable," she gushed she took him out my hand along with the baby food.

"Alright, so math science and writing," I said going through his notebook, I pulled his folder out and handed him each worksheet before handing him a pencil.

"Yup and I have a science project, I want to make a volcano," he exclaimed, I laughed and ruffled his head.

"Sure, we'll do this weekend, just us guys, oh and we need to get hair cuts," I stated he nodded and fluffed up his hair.
"Okay, can we get normal cuts, like the messy one we had before," I nodded Ashton and I liked to match our hair cuts I didn't have a problem with it because he had the same taste as me, unlike his little brother Owen who really didn't care if he was bald or uneven, so we just had his hair layered neatly and out of his face.

"Do you think you need help," I asked he shook his head and got to work. I left out my office and stopped at my secretaries desk.
"Charlie back to daddy," I cooed he giggled and reached out to me, I took him out her arms with ease.

"He finished all of the food," I nodded realizing that I still didn't have his milk.

"Thanks now we have to get his milk don't we Charlie," he smiled showing off his two teeth, I kissed his nose.

"Ashton is still in my office, try not to disturb him, if he needs anything tell him to wait until I get back, I'm going to the lounge to get this ones milk," I left her desk and went to the second floor.
"Ash you brought Logan to me today," Jo squealed she ran around the desk and took him out my arms. He squealed along with her.
"Charlie," I stated, only to have her laugh no one liked the name Charlie, I loved it, it was simple and cute.
"Whatever Ash," I sighed and left her with him while I went to retrieve his bottle, I went in the fridge and took two out, before turning on the hot water. I let it warm up before leaving out again.
"Awe don't make that face, don't cry," Jo cooed but of course Charlie did the opposite, he pouted and started to cry softly. I took him out her arms and stuck the bottle in his mouth.
"He's sleeps after he eats," I stated, I cradled him in my arms as he held the bottle drinking it quickly I smiled down at him watching his sleepy eyes.

"Jesus I'm glad mine are older now," she sighed Jo had two kids one should be three and the other five.

"Why are you on this floor anyways," I asked she shrugged as I pressed the elevator button, I stepped in with her while bouncing Logan gently. His head rolled to the side and into the crook of my arms.
"I was running an errand," I nodded not questioning her because she did run errands for other people and she was in charge of mostly everything.

"Hmm, you going out with the girls tonight," I asked she shrugged.
"I think, I'm not sure, I don't want to leave Giovanni with the kids,"

"He'll be with us, the guys are coming over my house so the kids will play with each other, I'm sure your son and daughter wants out," she puckered her lips and looked at me with worry.
"Fine, but if my babies are broken you'll never watch them again," I chuckled what could go wrong sure there were more of them than us way more of then than us. I frowned doing a head count Tristan had three, Missy had three, the Sean had three, Matt had three, Alex had two and Steph had two plus jo who had two, john Samantha husband also had three and my five. Wait that's a lot of kids, I frowned and did the math again 3+3+3+3+2+2+2+3+5. Twenty six what the hell! I never realized we had the many kids amongst ourselves its not like we had a lot well Gabriel and I had a lot, but that was only because we had twins but mostly every one had three or two and there were only nine of us.

"Twenty six kids," I mumbled while pulling out my phone we would need reinforcement and I knew exactly who to call.

(Gabriel POV)

"Are you sure," I asked the girls as all the kids waved goodbye well the everyone except the three babies which were Logan, Annie's little on and Amber's little baby.

"I'm thinking the same, I never realized that we had a lot of kids combined," Amber mumbled it was a total of twenty-six of them all ranging in different ages.

"This is crazy, they'll all be like best friends and imagine when they have kids so many grandbabies and great god babies." Jenna exclaimed Ash smiled at me with a wink while bouncing Charlie gently.

"Mummy I love you," Ashton yelled out giving me a big wave, I laughed as his accent cut through all the kids voices, I thought his accent would have gone away, but its still there along with the stupid batman costume that he decided to wear today.
"I have a bad feeling about this," I breathed out, the girls laughed wearily, lets just say none of them were good with kids, Ash was good with discipline and everything but when they started to cry she would easily freak out. I just hope they don't burn down the house.

(Ash POV)

"Dude, her diaper oh my god," Missy reeled back from her daughters poopy diaper I shook my head and handed her Logan.
"We need a plan, the babies need to be asleep soon, once they're down we'll leave it to the monitors to tell us when something is wrong, everyone needs to handle their own kids," I stated getting a nod from everyone as I finished changing little Bells diaper, I lifted her up getting a yawn. I switched babies again with Missy.
"Milk in the fridge it is labeled, go get three bottles, run them in hot water," I stated we had three babies, Logan was the oldest at eight months then there was Amber little boy at six months and Annie's little girl barely four months. If we could get them all down at once and in the nursery we'll be fine.
"Okay milk," Missy said coming back, she handed me Logan's, I placed it in his mouth watching as I lay him back he stared at me wide eyed as usual before closing them.
"I set up a bassinet for you missy and a mini crib for you Matt," I said while standing up they followed me upstairs and to the nursery still feeding the babies. I sighed when I looked down at Logan; Logan was always easy to put to bed, especially after a warm cup of milk. I shut the nursery hearing the kids running through the halls, I shook my head and turned on the white noise machine it should block out any outside noise.

 "I'm trying to get her to sleep not wake her up," Missy complained I rolled my eyes and placed Logan in the crib, I slid his pacifier in his mouth and placed the bottle next to him in case he woke up.
"It helps them get to sleep, give me her," she sighed and handed over her, I chuckled and placed her on the changing table, I quickly swaddled her up and bounced her gently on my shoulder.
"He's out," Matt exclaimed he place him in the mini crib as I burped Bells, she whined gently before finally calming down some. I stuck her soothie in her mouth before laying her in the bassinet.
"And she's out, monitors on, lets order some take out, then we'll go from there," they nodded we left out only to get ran over by our crowd of children I yelped as Owen ran into my legs followed by Summer who ran into his back before falling on her butt with a omphf. I shook my head they only get disoriented when they were sleepy
"Sorry daddy," they both said I frowned and scooped them both up, it was time for them to go to bed I had fed them about twenty minutes ago knowing that they didn't stay up pass seven.
"Bed time,' I said ignoring them as they wiggled in my arm.
"But daddy, we play," Owen stated yawning in process, I looked at Summer as she placed her head on my shoulder and nodded.

"We play, with big kids," I kissed both of their heads; I placed Owen in his bed and cuddled Summer to my chest.

"You can play with the big kids when you wake up, you'll even eat with them," I said they both nodded, Summer sighed into my chest.
"Mommies no here," Summer mumbled I nodded, hearing the chaos downstairs before it suddenly went quiet, I smiled my reinforcement was here.
"No all the mommies will be back tomorrow morning, they'll fix you breakfast," Summer nodded along with Owen.

"Mommy no kiss night," he muttered with a sad pout, I chuckled and kissed his forehead along with Summers.

"Mommy kissed me so I saved it just for you two," I said laughing as they both nodded at the same time.
"Okay, night daddy," Owen mumbled as his eyes fluttered shut, I carried Summer to her bed she crawled under the sheets and shut her eyes.
"Night, Night," I smiled and kissed her nose.
"Goodnight Princess," I mumbled seeing the same faint smile I always get from her.
 I turned out the lights and turned on the nightlight before leaving out the room leaving the door creaked opened ever sod slightly.
"No," I heard Vanessa screeched I groaned and went downstairs quickly.
"Nessa what's going on," I asked walking into the room she was in the corner with her teddy bear pulled to her chest crying Ashton was standing next to her patting her back and mumbling to her. I looked around seeing the kids sitting down in an orderly fashion and T-Bone standing there with a gun and three of his men I laughed a little before going to Vanessa and picking her up.

"I tried to help dad," he said looking at her in my arms.
"I know Ash, go with the others I'll take care of this one," he nodded and went with the others.
"Baby what's wrong," I asked softly she pointed to Matt's son who was looking at me with a I didn't do it look.
"He tried to take my teddy bear and uncle is scary," I chuckled and kissed her cheek. She was never comfortable around T-bone her uncle, but I didn't blame her he was very intimidating.
"You want to hang with Daddy then," I asked she nodded and hid in my chest while mumbling under her breath about scary men. I smiled and looked at all the kids so five were asleep leaving us with twenty more to go.

"Ash do we even have room for all of them to sleep," Sean asked looking at all of them I nodded.
"Yeah, the family room I have cots for them, Vanessa had a sleepover a few weeks ago, we had the same problem" I explained they nodded and looked at all of them again they were talking again and getting loud.

"Guys listen up, your moms or dads aren't coming home until tomorrow morning so we'll have to make this work," I said looking at T-bone as his own son crawled in with the biggest smile on his face, I picked up my little nephew and smiled at him, he squealed a little before falling into my chest next to Nessa.

"Hi, Benny," she mumbled before going back in my shirt I shook my head it was almost her bed time too.
"Go to the back," Matt instructed they all stood up and ran I groaned at all the screaming and pushing that happened as they went.
"Um I'll clean the mess up," Missy said quickly getting out of dodge, Annie did say she wasn't good with kids.
"Daddy, I'm sleepy," Vanessa mumbled softly, I kissed the top of her head the same time Bentley turned in my arms and reached out for his daddy.
"T, take Ben," he laughed and picked up the little boy, T-bone was Jessica's husband, I introduced them I knew he was looking for someone and Jessica just happened to be perfect for him even though she was pregnant with some other guys child, her oldest was somewhere running around with the other kids.
"Now Nessa baby, you want to go to bed or walk around with me," I asked quietly while looking down at her, but she was already knocked out, I shook my head and took her up stairs. So basically all my kids were asleep except for Ashton because I know how to train my kids unlike the idiots downstairs. I placed Nessa in her bed and covered her up.

"Daddy stay," she muttered as her eyes fluttered opened, I laughed and moved under the covers with her she smiled and moved to my chest.

"Thank you," I laughed again and kissed her.

"Of course I'm going to stay with my Nessa," she nodded and cuddled up to me more. I didn't take long for her to be completely asleep. I stayed for twenty minutes making sure she was completely settled before slipping out the bed and tucking her back in.  I kissed her once more before heading downstairs. Hopefully they would be asleep soon.

(Gabriel POV)

I laughed as we opened up my house door, last night was fun too fun, we went to a club, a strip club actually and had a blast with the personal dancers. Ash was also kind enough to send us a limo so we didn't have to drive everywhere we went.

"Next time we're so going to Las Vegas," Amber said I laughed the only reason we didn't go was because I had to pump along with Amber and Annie.
"We'll bring pumps too," I said walking in, but stopped immediately at all the mess. I groaned of course the guys couldn't handle all of the kids. This place was a mess, toys were everywhere and trash was everywhere on the floor.
"Oh come on," Aly whined, I sighed and stepped over the mess, making my way to the kitchen.

"They'll clean it up in the morning, my boys know better," Amber said frowning alone with everyone else. I sighed again.
"Its fine, we'll clean tomorrow, you guys are welcome to stay in any of the guest rooms upstairs," I said as they followed me through to the back of the house. I looked around cringing at the mess it was as if a tornado ran through the house. We all stepped into the family room where everyone was sprawled out on the little cots. I shook my head seeing that some of the guys occupied them too. I looked around for Ash not spotting her, Ashton or any of my kids, which only meant that they were upstairs.

"Your kids are missing," Jenna said looking around I pointed up.
"Probably upstairs I'm sure the twins and Nessa fell asleep before anyone else, my kids don't stay up after nine, well the twins can't last pass seven and Ashton can't hold out pass nine thirty also Nessa only sleeps with Ash along with Summer," I explained they all sighed.
"You're so lucky my kids drive me insane," Amber mumbled Samantha nodded in agreement. I shrugged you could say I was a strict parent actually both Ash and I were strict. We didn't tolerate whining, fighting or the crying over spilled milk. Yes we did baby them a lot, but I have to say they were all independent. Which was good and they were all on a schedule, I mean you have to be if you have five kids.

"When you have five you'll learn," I said making them laugh as we left out the room, we headed upstairs to check on the babies. I'm sure they had them down and I'm sure Ash fed Annie and Ambers babies before she headed to bed, Logan could last through the night without a feeding as long as he had a big enough meal before he fell asleep which I'm sure he did. I could hear white noise as I opened the nursery seeing the bassinet set up and the mini crib. I walked in with Annie and Amber.
"She's still asleep," Annie whispered, I nodded and looked at Logan who was sucking on his pacifier peacefully.

"So Amber and Annie you guys can sleep in the rooms next door, you can roll you babies in there if you like, everyone else can choose a room, either on this floor or the floor above us," I explained while walking out. We all mumbled a goodnight before going our separate ways. I sighed in relief as I opened my own bedroom door, Ash was in the bed along with Summer and Vanessa, I shook my head and stripped out my clothes.

"Babe you're finally back, don't leave me with their kids anymore," Ash mumbled tiredly, I laughed lightly climbed in bed, she turned over and moved closer. Summer squirmed around before settling down in her arms again. She was such a daddy's girl.

"Summer missed you, she wanted to sleep with me until you got home and Vanessa just likes to snuggle," she said she leaned over and kissed my forehead before falling back onto the pillow.
"I missed you guys too," As much as I wanted to get away I really did miss my five kids well six if you include Ash.

"Don't leave again okay," she muttered I laughed knowing she was half asleep and delusional just like her son was.
"Okay Lee, go to sleep," She nodded and moved into my neck, I giggled and wrapped my arms around both my kids and Ash.

(Ash POV)

"Gabs I'm so happy you guys came back,' I said sitting down at the kitchen table, the kids were all in the dining room eating breakfast that the guys and I picked up this morning, the girls were going to cook, but we let them sleep in since they got back late.

"Charlie's happy too aren't you buddy," I cooed getting a smile, I chuckled and kissed his forehead while placing another spoon in his mouth. He opened up still smiling at me.
"Stop calling him Charlie," Gabriel grumbled while frowning at me while the girls laughed, I adjust Logan on my lap and pouted at Gabriel.
"Awe come on, you know you like the name Charlie," I said everyone likes Charlie it was a likeable and loveable name. Everyone loves Charlie.

"Shut up Ash," she said giving me a death glare. I shrugged as I put another spoon full in his mouth,

"Mommy is being mean to daddy right," I mumbled to him, he grabbed my nose and squealed loudly making me laugh.
"Yeah yeah I know," I cooed again as my cell phone rung. I picked up quickly knowing it was work.
"Ash Davis," I answered I hated when they called me on weekends.
"Mr. Davis, I mean Miss Davis, there's a problem in the office, a man is here asking for you, I've told him that you don't work weekends, but he won't leave," I sighed as my secretary seemed flustered and panicky which I guess was to be expected since she was new.

"Juliana what are you doing there anyway, you're off on the weekend," I said slightly confused, I moved my head away from Logan as he tried to reach for my phone. I playfully bit at his fingers, smiling as he squealed.

"I wasn't able to finish some of the paper work you had given me so I thought I would come in and finish," I nodded although she couldn't see me.
"Take him to my office, give him a cup of coffee and make sure he's comfortable, keep my door open, I'll be there in a hour or so," I said she thanked me before hanging up. I looked at Gabriel who was giving me that look.
"I know, I promised no business on the weekend, but I shouldn't be no more than two hours, some guy just showed up, you know how they get," I tried to explain, but she was still giving me that look she held out her arms. I sighed and passed over Logan who in turn pouted.
"Logan don't start crying now," Gabriel scowled like he understood her. I shook my head as he started his soft cries while reaching out for me. I'm sure he only wanted the food.
"See Charlie and I bonded," I teased she glared at me and laid him back, I pulled up a towel and draped it over her shoulder as she pulled her shirt down. I kissed his wet cheek before pecking her lips.
"I'll be back no more than two hours," I said she sighed and nodded.

"Okay, but this doesn't mean I'm not mad at you," I smiled a little and kissed her again.
"I know and I'll make it up to you, anything that you want," I muttered she giggled and kissed me while biting my lip. I groaned a little great horny before I go meet whoever the hell this person was.
"I just want you Ash for the weekend," She stated I nodded and kissed her forehead.
"And you'll have me for the weekend," I mumbled as my phone rung again, I groaned Gabriel stared at me with a pout.

"Go ahead and answer but I am serious," She said I sighed and kissed her nose before leaving out the kitchen.
"Ash Davis," I answered while going up stairs to get a suit for work.

"Miss Davis I've done everything you've said now what," I groaned internally I need Jo to be my secretary not her or at least she needs to be trained properly.
"Just sit and wait, I'll be there if he needs anything else get it for him, of course I'm talking about food and drinks to make him comfortable," I mumbled I had to add that part because she would give him my paperwork.

"Okay, thank you," She hung up I rolled my eyes and started to put on a suit. It was simple black one with a white oxford collar shirt.  I tied my tie around my neck before throwing on my suit jacket.
"Daddy I go with you," Summer said popping out of nowhere I groaned and looked down at her she was in a blue dress that was completely backwards meaning that she dressed herself and that she had followed me upstairs. I sighed and bent down to her.

"Your dress is on backwards," I stated she pouted and looked at herself before looking at me with tears in her eyes I sighed and I pulled it off of her before pulling it back on the right way.
"Daddy is going to do some business so you have to be quiet and good," I said slowly she squealed and hugged me. I chuckled I could never say no to my girls, but the boys of course, well except for my Charlie.

"You have your shoes," I asked she nodded and held them up, I smiled and helped put them on her feet before I picked her up. She clung to me as if I would put her down and leave her.
"Then lets go," I said she giggled as I walked out the room and down the stairs.
"Gabs I have Summer with me," I said popping my head into the kitchen. Gabriel shook her head while I shrugged.
"You know I can't deny my girls," she rolled her eyes.
"Just don't be too late," I gave her a thumbs up
"Bye bye mommy," Summer yelled from my shoulder I chuckled as Gabriel said a goodbye back.

"Daddy when you done, we get ice cream," she asked as I put her in her car seat. I kissed her nose and nodded.
"Yup, we'll get some ice cream and we'll bring mommy a surprise back," I said she giggled and nodded I shut the door and hopped in the front seat.

(Gabriel POV)

"Mommy," Nessa called out while running into the kitchen I stopped talking to the girls and looked at my daughter.

"Daddy gone," She stated with wide eyes, I chuckled her daddy has been gone for two hours already and she's just now noticing.

"I know daddy went to work,' she gasped and looked at me.
"I miss school," she exclaimed I giggled and shook my head,
"No Sweetheart you didn't miss school its Saturday," I explained she frowned and stared at me now confused.
"Daddy at work, no daddy can't be at work," she muttered I sighed she should have taken Nessa with her too.
"Daddy had to run in to do something she'll be back soon," I said softly she pouted and climbed on my lap next to her brother who was dozing in and out of sleep.
"Daddy gone," she said softly with a pout. I sighed as the girls laughed at me Jenna reached out and plucked Logan out my hands, he jerked awaked and frowned at her before laying on her chest obviously too tired to make a fuss. I patted her head and kissed her nose.
"I know, she'll be back I promise," she sighed and looked over my shoulder and towards the hall where the entrance was.

"Daddy left me," she muttered going into my neck. I rubbed her back hoping she wouldn't cry Ash should have probably taken her, her and summer were attached to her so much and of course she spoiled them to pieces.

"Honey I home," Ash announced closing the door with Summer giggling and repeating after her. Nessa perked up and jumped off my lap screaming for ash as she ran. I sighed and looked at Jenna who was still laughing.

"Your girls adore her," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah cause she spoils them rotten," I mumbled as she came in with Nessa and Summer in her arms along with a few shopping bags.

"Hey it took longer than expected and we made a few pit stops," she said placing the bags on the table I raised my eyebrow.
"I brought my little girls ice cream," she said getting a bright smile from Nessa she hugged Ash around the neck.

"Thank you daddy," She exclaimed Ash chuckled and put her in the chair along with Summer who already had ice cream all over her dress.

"More ice cream," Summer exclaimed Ash laughed and opened the bags pulling out seven different ice cream cups from Cold stone.
"For you," she placed a strawberry blonde in front of me.
"For my little angel," she cooed making Vanessa giggle as she handed her Chocolate ice cream.
"And of course my princess," she kissed Summer's forehead as she opened the vanilla and chocolate icecream

======

SO this is it all I will ever do for this book... this is random incomplete ideas....

NEXT BOOK IS CALLED THE KIDS ( main character will be Summer Davis)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 336 7
What if the only way to go on is to go back? A story of an old flame who comes back and an old friend who never leaves. And Charlie. full version is...
202K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...
9.4K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...