Phoebe Jackson

By NectaretAmbrosia

More

Prologue
Characters
The beginnig
The birthday party
The memory of Juliet Sapphire Grace
The birthday party 2
Mr. Lownstein
The dance comepetition
It begins...
The prophecy
Waking up
My second outburst
Saved by Alex
We talk
Sword fighting lesson
The stranger
Getting ready
The party
The photo album
Are we twins again?
I see him again
Dylan?
The talk with Zeus
My heart breakes again
I use a curse word
Chiron
The necklace
The game of love
Wrestling
Fight at the sword area
The beach party
We say goodbye
Water
Water 2
Air
Air 2
Fire
Earth
Tartarus
Tartarus 2
I can see again
The benders
Dad gets me an army
The people
Fa
Battle with Amber
The battle
The battle 2
Queen Phoebe
Goodbye
My big dream
Leaving
World journey
Back home
Getting ready
Christmas party
Christmas party part 2
New year
New Year 2
Back to school
Adam
Momma knows best
Smoothie?!
Date with Adam
Friends?
Heartbroken
All the girls like James
Fight
The break-up
Love again
James and Phoebe
Adam is an asshole
Jacks return
Madison
He loves me and only me
The first time...sort of
Everything is ruined
Christmas with Madison
Christmas presents
New year with the benders
I hope on you
Sore loser
My end project
The choir preformance
Getting ready for prom
Prom
Graduation day
The last dance competition
Dance surprise
Last night
Time for college
The house
Lily and Lucas story
Lucas and Lily story 2
Lucas and Lily story part 3
Lucas and Lily story 5
Lucas and Lily story 6
Lucas and Lily story 7
Lucas and Lily story 8
Memories
Memories 2
Memories 3
Memories 4
Memories 5
Memories 6
The future
The future 2
The future 3
The future 4
Future 5
Elijah 1
Elijah 2
Elijah 3
Elijah 4
Elijah 5
Elijah 6
Caleb 1
Autors note
Caleb 2
Caleb 3
Caleb 4
Clara 1
Clara 2

Licas and Lily story 4

69 4 0
By NectaretAmbrosia

Lily PoV
It was Monday and the rumor went around that Lucas and Julianna broke up. I pulled out my Greek textbook. "So you two kissed?" Megh asked me, I told her the story. "Yeah." I said, she looked excited. "How was it?" She asked me. "Like the best ever, I want more." I told her and she grinned. "You two would form a cute couple though." She told me and I smiled, we went to the bathroom. Julianna and her friends were there. "What did you do?" Julianna asked me angry. "I went to my locker..." I told her confused. "Not that! With Lucas!" She snapped. "Nothing!" I told her and she growled. "He's still mine, I'm telling this to all girls. But especially you." She told me and then looked at Megh. We walked out and Megh whistled. "She's crazy." She said and I nodded in agreement. I saw some friends from choir. We went over to them. "Julianna also warned you?" Mills asked me and I nodded. "Why didn't she warned me, I know for sure that Lucas likes me." Elijah said and we laughed. "There he is." Megh said and we looked at him, he was laughing with his friends. His eyes landed on me and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He bite his lip and smirked. I felt myself blushing, I looked at my feet smiling. "Bite. Lip. + smirk. At. Lil." Elijah said shocked and I looked down. "You got that right, those two like each other. But are afraid to take the first step." Megh told them and they pocked me. The bell went and we walked to Greek, sat down next to each other and talked. Lucas walked in and sat down, a girl sat down in the seat next him and I glared at her. She was flirting with him! Lucas smirked at me and I turned back to Megh. Julianna came in and her eyes landed on the girl, all class was following her. "Move!" She told the girl, who was so dumb to ignore her. Julianna her friends pulled the girl of the chair and Julianna sat down, Lucas looked annoyed. Mr. Wright came in and he sat down on his desk, which meant gossip hour. "Let's do some gossip, girls!" He cheered in a girly voice. "So I heard Lucas and Julianna broke up, I'm the therapist in this scenario." He told us and we chuckled. "How did it happen?" Mr. Wright asked, Lucas sighed. "We did not break up." Julianna protested. "Yes, we did." Lucas said and she laid her hand before his mouth. "He's not thinking straight. Let me put it clear nobody comes near him. No flirting or even talking. Understand." She snapped at the girls, who nodded scared. "Lily, understood?" Julianna asked me, I shrugged. "I'm not gonna stop talking to him." I told her and she stiffened. "Did you think you had a choice." She snapped. "You're overreacting. And I can talk to everybody I want and they can talk to me." Lucas told her and she glared at him. "Okay, let's go on." Mr. Wright said and he as about to ask a question, but Julianna cut him off. "I want Lily to promise she won't flirt with him!" She said. "Why only me?" I asked her. "You're my sadly enough biggest competition." She told me and I shifted nervously. I was her biggest competition? Lucas smiled at me and I knew I definitely was.
Today it was my birthday , James and Juliet called and told me they would come to my party. I pulled this on

Mom and dad made pancakes and all got giddy. "My little girl is 16!" Dad cheered and kissed my cheeks. "You're almost off to college." Mom said and looked proudly at me. "Still two years." I told her and she shrugged. "But still, I just have this crazy feeling
. James and Juliet are almost done with college. They'll get married get kids and live their life, I just miss my little babies.' She said and she teared up a bit, dad pulled her to him. "Go to school, you'll get your present later!" He told me and I hugged them. I walked into school and people congratulated me. I walked to my locker and when I opened it confetti jumped out. Elijah and Megh hugged me from behind, I laughed loudly. The gave me a hat and  their presents. Perfume and a whole body pocket from Elijah, it smelled delicious. A collage and candy from Megh. I hugged them tightly. They pulled me to class and we all wore the party hat. We had Greek, we sat down and people congratulated me. Julianna glared at me, Megh gave her the middle finger. Lucas walked inside with his friends and she grabbed him to her. He had to push her off him. He walked over with a smirk, I had to blush. I blushed just looking at him. He lead over the table to me. "I got you a present, Lils!" He said and I blushed deeper, he gave me a little box. "You shouldn't." I told him, he chuckled. "Open it." He told me and I smiled. I gasped when I saw it. It was a necklace with a golden mic on it.

"I heard you sing and it was beautiful." He told me and I locked my eyes with him. "Lucas..." I breathed, he smiled. "I hope you like it." He told me nervously. "I love it." I told him, he stood up and put on the necklace for me. I hugged him tightly, be chuckled and hugged me back. I didn't want to let him go, really. And I was pretty sure he wanted the same. "Good morning class!" Mr. Wright said and I pulled away, I smiled nervously at him and he he smirked. He really got a lot of confidence over the years. Mr. Weight gave us an assignment and we had to do it in silence. He came over and smiled. "Happy birthday, miss Grace!" He whispered and I smiled.
We had PE now and I decided to say sorry to Mrs. Shue. "Mrs. Shue can I talk to you?" I asked her politely, she nodded. "I'm sorry for cursing at you, that was totally wrong from me. I was just angry that nobody believed me, I shouldn't have let my anger out on you." I told her honestly, she softened. She laid her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. "Well, it's very nice a student apologizes to me for once. And after I saw you run, I know now you were pushed. You're way too good." She told me and I smiled. "Are we good?" I asked and she smiled. "We're good, Grace!" She told me and I nodded. I walked to Megh and Elijah. We were in the gym and we sat down on the bleachers. Mrs. Shue called us together. "Apparently I'm forced to teach you guys the waltz. I would rather do some soccer or basketball, but I don't want to get fired." She said and some people groaned. I do dance and I already learned it, I don't have a problem with it. "Alphabetic per surname." She said and I knew I had Lucas. "Okay! Adam and Angelina, Elijah and Fiona, George and Hanna, Julianna and Karl, Lucas and Lily, Megh and Peter, Tom and Sara, Valerie and Will, Vanessa and Zac!" She called and Megh nudged me. She went to Peter and Fiona came over to Elijah. I walked to Lucas and he smiled at me. Coach started to say instructions. Soon we were dancing, I had to help Lucas a bit. He finally got the grip. "We rock!" I told him and we did our handshake. Julianna was jelling against Karl, he wasn't good at it. He kept making the same mistake. "I had enough! I want another partner!" Julianna jelled. "Take Lucas, Lily take Karl." Coach said and Julianna literally run over and pushed me away. Lucas looked annoyed and she just jumped on him. I walked to Karl and took it easy with him. "One, two, three, four..." I counted and he did the steps. "You're doing great!" I told him and he smiled brightly. Carl was a basketball player, we have some classes together and I talked to him sometimes. We danced past Elijah, who looked extremely nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Code orange." He told me and I snickered. Code orange means a girl is in love with him. The lesson ended and we walked to the changing room. "Lucas still loves me, don't get any stupid ideas in that stupid head of yours!" Julianna snapped, I rolled my eyes.
Next day a new guy came to our school. He came through the doors and all the girls their jaw dropped.

He had that surfer dude vibe and he owned the hallway. "Shotgun!" Megh said quickly and Elijah sighed irritated. "Not fair!" He complained. He walked past us and he winked at us. "He winked at me!" Elijah and Megh said at the same time, they started to argue.

The surfer guy was actually really nice, he's name is Brady. I got to know him a bit, he auditioned for the choir and could really sing. It was Friday and Megh was all crazy about him. Elijah lost interest when Brady song, he was afraid he would lose the lead. He started to get along with our squad.
It was Monday and my birthday party was amazing, although Lucas wasn't there. I walked over to him and he looked annoyed. His friends stood with him. "Can I talk to you?" I asked him, he glared at me. "Talk." He commanded, I frowned but talked. "Where were you Saturday?" I asked him and he glared harder. "With somebody that doesn't cheat." He snapped and I frowned."I never cheated on you, we were never together!" I told him and he laughed humorless. "Stay away from me." He snapped and I looked at him. "But..." I started. "You can also give that necklace back, I'll give it to someone who cares." He snapped and pulled the necklace off me. He stormed away and I stood there with my jaw dropped. "What was that about?" Elijah asked and I shook my head. "He told me that I cheated, but I didn't." I said and he frowned. "He ripped the necklace of you?" He asked and I nodded, my eyes filling with tears. Elijah gasped and pulled me to him. "It'll be alright, baby!" He said and he caressed my hair.
At lunch I saw Julianna sitting on Lucas lap, they were back together. I really didn't know what I did wrong. Brady sat with us, he and Megh were getting closer. Elijah was feeding me fries and I was depressed. "Find another guy!" Brady told me and I looked at him. "If he does this to you again, maybe that's a sign!" He told me and Megh nodded. "Make him jealous!" She said and Elijah nodded in agreement. "Who?" I asked. "Ask Karl out!" She said. Karl was the one I had to dance with. He was really nice and we talked a lot at PE. "But he's next friends with Lucas." I said. "That's because." Elijah told me and I finally understood. "Go and get 'em!" Megh encouraged me. I stood up and walked to Lucas his table, his eyes were set on me. I felt nervous, but took deep breaths. If he could play with me, why couldn't I with him? I walked to the table and Julianna sighed annoyed. "Lucas doesn't like you!" She told me and I glared at her. "I'm not her for Lucas, but for Karl!" I told her, I turned to Karl. His friends were nudging him as if he was about to become very cool. I looked back at Megh, who had her thumbs up. I put on a sweet smile and looked him right in the eyes. "Do you have plans on Friday?" I asked and everybody looked shocked. "You want to go on a die with Karl?" A guy asked super shocked. "Yeah, he's very nice. I like being with him." I said and gave him a wink, he blushed which was adorable. "He has a party." Lucas snapped, Karl nodded in agreement. I sat down next to him and laid my hand on his chest, I gave him my sweetest smile. I could see it in his look that I was winning him. "For me, please?" I begged, he nodded nervously. I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. He was bright red and the guys e him high fives. "Dude, a date with Lily Grace!" A guy cheered and I smiled at the reputation. "Well it's not gonna happen, we planned that party a few months ago." Lucas said and everybody turned silent. "You'll get him back at  ten or maybe eleven." I told him  and gave Karl a wink. "The party is important, go find another guy to jump on." Lucas snapped and people snickered. "Go find somebody else to irritate. Geez, you sound like a mother!" I told him and people chuckled. "I'm not stupid! I know what you're doing! It isn't working, go to that Brady dude or something!" Lucas snapped. "Fine, but I'm still going on Friday!" I told him and he groaned. "No, Karl as to be there! You're ruining it!" He told me and I shrugged my shoulders. "As long as it gives you nightmares!" I told him and now people laughed. "You're so funny!" Lucas said his voice dripping from the sarcasm. "You're not." I snapped. "He's not going on Friday! Deal with it!" Lucas said, his voice had so much dominance. But I'm a granddaughter of Zeus, dominant is my subject. "No you deal with it. We're going and that's it!" I told him my voice was more dominant. I walked away. "He didn't want me to take Karl, because they have a party." I told my friends. "They do a party every year together." Megh said and I shrugged. "I got it my way!" I said and they all smirked.

Friday me and Karl went to the park and talked, he told me about what he wanted to become a doctor, which surprised me, he told me that he didn't feel at his place with his friends. "Im like the black sheep with them, people think I'm cool because I'm friends with the Lucas Valdez. They don't look at me like I'm Karl, only you did that. I thank you for that." He told me and I smiled at him. I felt so bad for him. "I believe you're gonna be a doctor, you're gonna find the cure for cancer." I told him, he chuckled. "I may get in to Yale this year." He told me and explained that his grades were perfect and he did a stage, I hugged him tightly. We were walking home, when something happened. Hot cheese fell on us and Lucas and his friends came out of the bushes. "Prank!" A guy jelled, Karl tried to get the cheese of me. "Even with cheese on you still look beautiful." He told me and guys made kissing sounds. "Idiots!" I growled at them. Lucas came over smirking, he took a napkin and cleaned my face. "It's just a joke." He told me laughing, I gave him a punch in the stomach. "Calm your tits!" A guy jelled and I grabbed Lucas collar and dropped it. "Can't you just be happy for me and Karl! We like each other, so what?!" I jelled at him. "I'm just looking out for him, because you like cheating on people!" He jelled back and pulled Karl to him. "I never cheated!" I jelled, my voice filling with rage. "You kissed the surfer dude!" A guy exclaimed and I frowned. "Brady?" I asked them confused. "You kissed him?" Karl asked me, I shook my head. "I never kissed him!" I told him. "We saw a picture. Never thought you would become that sort of girl." Lucas told me and I turned to him, he did not just say that. "Are you calling me a slut?" I asked him angry. "You can say it that way." He said and I wanted to punch him, but I strangely cried. "That's not me! You told me you were my friend and now you say those mean things about me. You changed, not me." I told him and walked past them, those stupid guys teased me. I run home and run inside. "Sweetie, what happened?" Mom asked me. I told her, but dad stood there too so I let the slut part fall. "Brady is together with Megh, right?" Mom asked and I nodded. "I never kissed him." I told her honestly. "I believe you, baby. Come on let's get you clean!" She said and took me upstairs. The last time my mom showered me was when I was 10. In six years a lot of things changed. She did my hair and I my body. We sat on my bed and she was brushing my hair. "He called me a slut." I confessed and mom stopped. "Lucas?!" She asked shocked, I turned to her and cried in her shoulder. "He says he has a picture, but I don't know what he's talking about." I told her and she kissed my forehead. "Monday you go ask for that picture, force him if you have to." She told me and I nodded. I hope it'll go good...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 99 19
Year 2300. The world has evolved to vast and prosperous utopia ran by Olympus Inc. From elimination of global hunger to time travel, Olympus Inc. has...
395K 6.1K 32
Demigod one shots! Everything from mortals meet demigods, the seven with a YouTube channel, children of the seven, and more! ⚡️Jasper/Jiper💗 💎Fraze...
43.1K 670 32
Alright, so I was going to do Mortals meet because I have a lot of ideas for that, but I think one-shots would be better so it doesn't limit it to on...
19.4K 545 47
Percy Jackson and the rest of the seven plus Nico, Thalia, The gods and goddesses and more get facebook