Luke Smith Adventures

By EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... More

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!

34 1 0
By EmmaWilliams66

Luke's POV

I woke to the sound of an alarm blaring out into the room Sky and I haven't left since we both woke up. Sky jolted awake at the terribly loud alarm too.

"What is that?" Sky asked looking at me confused rubbing her eyes. I smile glad she is starting to look back to her old usual self. She really did have me worried.

I shake my head as I push off the covers and get out of the bed, "No idea but I think its some sort of alarm. We should check it out. Something could be wrong," I say to her as I find myself still in a white robe. I sigh before I look to the chair to find my clothes. Torn but they have been washed.

"Would this be one of those rare occasions when I say its probably best we stay here until we know a bit more but you ignore me anyway?" asks Sky.

"You're always up for an adventure, Sky. Is something wrong? I mean you would normally jump at the chance. I remember the first time we really got to know each other, you were very keen back then. Are you not slightly excited that this is a new planet?"

Sky looks at me and can't help but smile, "No matter what happens. No matter what is chucked at us it never fazes you at all. You are raring to go again pretty soon after what just happened," says Sky.

I shrug my shoulders, "Don't you? I was born running. Born to destroy Earth but Sarah Jane changed that for me, like she did with you. I don't think I would want anything other then this. Mum did it to protect Earth and I want to do that too. I know its dangerous and I am scared or I have been. But sitting back and waiting for something to happen. I still can't do that. This is Paul's planet. What if someone is hurt or in trouble. We might be able to help," I tell her.

Sky looks to the chair the other side of the bed with her clothes on and nods, "You are right. We can't just wait around," she smiles as we both grab out clothes and pull the curtain between our beds so we can change in private.

I look to the ring sitting on the bedside table next to the bed I had been sleeping in. I pick it up and slip it back onto my finger.

"Hey Lenny," I say to him in my head.

"Hey Luke. Off on another adventure so soon? Be careful," he says to me.

"Don't worry," I tell him knowing he does worry a lot.

Once fully changed back into our own clothes which happens to be my t-shirt, jeans and trainers with the alarm still blaring we head towards the exit of the medical bay we have been stuck in. We reach the door which won't open without either a password or a key card.

Sky looks at me, "You can get it open right?" she asks.

"Watch me," I say winking at her as I set to work on the control pad.

It takes me a few minutes with Sky waiting patiently beside me watching as I process through different passwords until I managed to break the security and get the password. The door slides open.

"You are still a genius," she smiles as we head out into a long white and grey corridor with many doors like the one we just gone through.

"It's almost like a ship," Sky says.

"Paul said his planet is way more advanced then Earth. Its probably why this place we are in looks like a ship. It can't be though. I believe this is a hospital," I tell Sky.

"You sure you are up for this?" she asks me.

"I feel alright, Sky. You alright?"

She nods, "I feel good actually. Let's just make sure nothing is wrong."

I decide to lead us down the left side of the corridor instead of the right. Sky follows close behind me. Apart from the alarm it seems to be no one around. This puts me on edge slightly.

"Where is Emily at? I thought she would come explain the noise if its nothing bad," says Sky from behind me.

"That's why I'm concerned," I tell Sky the truth as a sharp pain makes me have to grip onto the wall.

"Luke...you shouldn't of got out of bed," she whispers.

"I'm alright. It can just be painful sometimes. It will ease off soon enough," I smile at her.

She puts her hand on my shoulder, "You don't have to be brave in front of me Luke. It won't make me think any less of you," she says to me.

"I know but I'm alright. Its the truth. Come on lets just try find Emily."

"Get out now!" we here Emily's voice. It sounds like she is either angry or scared maybe both. Sky's eyes dart to me.

"Luke," she begins.

"Her voice came from up ahead. Come on she might need our help," I tell her as I lead us down the corridor to the far end of it and turning into a more open up area with a seating area, a reception but no one seems to be around, its dead.

"Look at those computers," says Sky pointing to the corner with four small computers but you can tell just by looking at them how advanced they are.

"Sky I don't think this is the time to admire the computers," I begin but I'm cut short as something smashes through the glass above us and I push Sky and I to the ground out the way.

I wince in pain as I study what just landed nearly on top of us both. I have never seen anything like it before.

"Wow," says Sky.

It snaps its attention to us, studying us back with its yellow eyes against its grey face, it almost reminds me of a Goblin that I read about in a book once yet its a lot taller and could over power anyone with its size. It isn't wearing anything apart from cloth around its bottom half and in his hand is a small dagger.

"Luke! Sky get away from that thing now!" shouts Emily as she sprints into the open area from the opposite direction we had came from.

The creature in front of us doesn't seem to be fazed at all by Emily's arrival. It continues to look at us like it isn't quite sure what it has stumbled upon.

"Is this what I smelled before," it finally spoke in a croaky voice that would make anyone want to cringe.

"Luke," whispers Sky. Sky and I are still on the ground. We hadn't moved being so intrigued or maybe too scared to move.

I finally take Sky's hand and we get to our feet quickly. "Emily what is it!" I shout to her.

"Deadly assassin! Its not to be trusted. Get away from it now! Last thing I want is Paul to be coming back to you both dead!" she shouts to me.

"Well that's encouraging," says Lenny in my head.

"Run to Emily now," I whisper to Sky before we both sprint around the creature in front of us towards Emily.

The creature springs into action jumping over our heads and positioning itself right in front of both Sky and I blocking our path to get to Emily.

"You are not Zerts!" it shouts at us.

I look between Sky, the creature and Emily. "What makes you say that?"

"You don't smell like Zerts! You look like Zerts but you have no tail. Something is off about you both."

"Leave them alone!" Emily shouts.

"Be quiet Zert! I am thinking."

"What do you want?" I finally ask it.

It snaps its attention back to me glaring, "I am an Assassin. I was born and bread to find and locate and kill. It's my whole reason for living."

"What are you doing here? Who are you trying to kill? Zerts?"

"Not any old Zerts. I am here to kill Paul Tribal. A price has been put on his head," he sneers.

"By who?"

"By someone called William Harley."

"Do you know who that is?" I ask Emily.

She shakes her head, "I have no idea."

"Paul isn't here," I decide to tell it.

"Yes but he may come running if I have his sister," it says turning its attention to Emily now.

"You won't get away with this. Paul will end up killing you if you pursue this," I tell it.

"How do you know anything! Whatever you are!" it grits its teeth.

"I know Paul enough that he will never get killed by someone as weak as you are. You're not as tough as you look. None of you aliens are!"

"How dare you call me weak. You know nothing about me! What are you trying to do? Get killed?"

"No, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to tell you what you are up against. Its probably why who ever sent you to kill Paul this William Harley has you doing it and not himself, so he don't get himself killed."

"Luke," says Emily with a worried expression across her face.

"Why don't you get your ugly face away from my sister and my friends!" Paul's voice rings out from behind Sky and I.

"Ah at last Paul Tribal," sneers the creature.

"What exactly are you and what exactly do you want?" Paul asks as he steps beside Sky and I.

"I want to know the exact same thing," says a voice I recognize straight away. Its the Doctor as he steps beside me putting his hand on my shoulder. We share a quick glance at each other before our thoughts are broken.

"I am here to kill you Paul Tribal!" he shouts.

"Well how original," Paul mocks.

"Who sent you?" the Doctor asks.

"William Harley."

"Never heard of him before," Paul says confused.

Emily looks at Paul saying, "Neither had I."

"Are you alright Luke?" The Doctor turns his attention to me again.

I nod my head, "I'm perfectly fine."

"I've heard everything. I was worried," he begins.

"Don't be. I'm alive and Sky too. That is all that matters," I tell him.

"You are the bravest young man I have ever come across and I have come across a few trust me. Sarah Jane couldn't be more proud of you then she is now. I also heard about the alien...the one that killed Sarah," the Doctor begins.

"It was hard. I still can't get my head around it but I couldn't change what happened, as you know too well. I'm alright. Trust me," I smile to him.

The Doctor nods his head, "About your cells," he begins.

The creature attacked Paul with one large lunge but Paul saw it coming and quickly dodged its attack. "You won't be able to kill me. You have been sent on a hunt you won't win!" Paul shouts at him now.

"I know you Zerts are strong but I have a plan!" shouts the creature.

"You got any idea what it is?" I ask the Doctor quickly trying to wonder if we can help Paul stop it in anyway.

"Its a Gnefe. One of the well known Assassins. They hunt and kill for a good price, sometimes they even do it for fun. They can be very deadly once you are on its target list," The Doctor tells me.

"Know anyways to stop them?"

"I'm not sure what to suggest. Never had to go against one before," the Doctor begins.

"Must be something we can do Doctor. Paul is in trouble," I say to him in a rushed voice.

"Don't panic Lukey boy. I always have a plan," begins the Doctor but suddenly something shook the building and from behind us the door that I took led outside explodes open. We all dive to the floor to avoid the glass.

In stepped what looked like a young looking man but I couldn't make it out well from all the smoke filling the room. I start to cough it getting to my lungs but like before it didn't seem to make much of a difference to me. I watch in shock as Paul drops to the floor, Emily and Sky shortly after her.

The Doctor has his blazer over his mouth beside me. "Luke," he tries to say.

"It won't knock me out," I try explain to him.

"Your cells," he whispers.

I nod my head, "What is going on?"

"I believe that is probably William Harley. Came to ensure Paul is killed. You have to stop him," The Doctor says looking slightly discolored and I've never been worried before but he isn't looking so good.

"How?" I ask.

"Your Luke Smith. You will think of something," he winks before he falls to the floor and passes out. Will he be okey?

I watch Williams Harley approaching towards Paul and close to me. I run over to Paul's unconscious body standing in front of him to shield him. The Gnefe is close by to me now too.

"What are you? That should of knocked you out! It always knocks out Zerts or humans. Which one are you?" he asks.

"I'm human," I say to him.

"Human like me then," he grins.

William Harley is human? Why is he here then and out to kill Paul? What has Paul ever done to this man?

"Hold on a minute," he pauses studying me more carefully.

"What?"

"Your that kid! That kid he was protecting," he sneers.

"What are you talking about?"

"Luke Smith how could I forgot your face."

"I don't know you," I begin.

"You knew me when I first met you. So this must be where you first meet me," he laughs.

"Yet I'm alive in the future. What becomes of you," I begin.

"Paul seems to protect you with his life that nothing else matters. That your his top priority apart from his sister of course. What makes him care so much for you?"

"I don't know."

"It does not matter. Get out my way so I can kill Paul Tribal once and for all and change history," he laughs.

"I can't let you do that. Paul is my friend and I must stop whatever your up too. Your meddling with time clearly," I say to him.

He sneers at me, "Get out my way or you will regret it!" he shouts now.

"Try me," I say back to him standing my ground. I may have no chance but I have to try protect Paul like he would protect me.

"I never liked you. Always seemed different. I never had a chance to figure out exactly what but clearly for one thing knock out gas don't work on you."

"No one likes me. Tell me something I don't know!"

"Luke," says Lenny in my head.

"I know. I have no idea how to stop him," I tell him back slightly worried if I can do this.

William Harley charges at me tackling me to ground him pining me against the floor. I scream in pain at the impact, if my ribs were only slightly broken they defiantly be fully broken now.

William got off me already losing interest and leaves me pulling out a knife ready to kill Paul in cold blood. I struggle to a seating position and looking around wondering what I can actually do.

I ram myself suddenly right at William knocking him off course sending him flying into a chair. I quickly kneel down in front of Paul and search his pockets until I stumble upon a needle in his pocket. I quickly find my vein and put the needle into my arm taking as much blood needed to fill it before pulling it out my arm and quickly finding Paul's vein.

I manage to push the needle into his vein as the Gnefe attacks me away from Paul pining me to the ground the dagger in his hand to my throat.

"What did you just do!" William booms as he approaches the Gnefe, I and Paul looking angry.

"What do you mean?" I ask acting dumb.

"The needle...why did you give him some of your blood?" he asks curiously.

Paul suddenly wakes up disarming William in one quick blow and stabs him right in the chest. We watch as he falls to the floor looking shocked, "No..," he whispers.

"I'm sorry...I had no choice."

His eyes slowly close and we knew him to be dead. The Gnefe still has his dagger to my throat and it seemed with William dead he didn't want to lose his only leverage.

"Put the dagger down!" Paul says to it looking down at me now.

"If you let me go," he says quickly.

"Just let him go," I whisper.

Paul nods his head, "Fine leave and don't come back!"

The Gnefe gets slowly to his feet still holding me tight to him with the dagger but he quickly pushes me towards Paul teleporting away. I stumble into Paul who brings me into an embrace.

"Thanks Luke."

"I didn't know what else to do," I whisper to him.

"You did brilliantly."

"I want to go home now. Can Sky and I go?"

"Of course. They will wake up soon enough," Paul smiles.

I nod to agree. Its been some really crazy hectic days and all I really want to do is go home and rest and let my body heal...and maybe celebrate my birthday in peace.

I am really not sure what else could be thrown at me? So much has happened in such a small amount of time but it seems my future doesn't look clear of aliens that is for sure.

But it does seem my relationship with Paul will grow to extraordinary lengths and I can't wait for that day!

//////

Needs editing.

Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
427K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
952K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...