In these streets (Dinah/you)

By shunaynay

Read and find out More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Unknown
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Kehlani and klyde
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Hustle and flow
NEW BOOK
Books
New book

Chapter 12

2.1K 84 78
By shunaynay

"Get the fuck away from her" I heard Dinah growl, I knew I felt somebody hovering over me while I was asleep but I didn't think anything of it. I opened my eyes to see Dinah tackle the person to the ground but before she could do any real damage I pulled off.

"Who the fuck are you" I said holding Dinah back.

"It's me" they said removing their hood.

"Mom" I asked in pure shock, all the blood in my body is currently gone like I swear I'm dead right now.

"It's me baby" she said walking over to me trying to hug me but I pushed her away.

"No, you're dead" I said growling, "you're not my mom."

"Oh so my niece is smart" they said turning to their original form.

"Uncle Demetri" I growled.

"In the flesh" he said smirking,

"Get the fuck out my house" I barked.

"I just came to check on your first born" he said.

"Fuck you mean first born, I ain't got not damn kids yet" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bey might not have given birth yet but I can still check on the baby and you have a surprise on the way" he said.

"No you can't, get the fuck out and fuck you mean a surprise" I growled.

"Nothing it's a secret, I want to be a good uncle" he argued.

"She said leave" Klaus said jumping in through the opened window.

"Wouldn't want to have to hurt you over our little sister" Elijah said walking out of the shadows. HOW LONG WAS THAT NIGGA IN THE CORNER CAUSE ME AND DINAH DID THE NASTY A LEAST 6 TIMES!!!!

"Oh shit" he said looking at my brothers with a shocked face.

"Surprise surprise" Rebecca said walking out the closet. Okay for real Fam, what the fuck.

"There's no need to get violent, I'll leave" he said holding his hands up.

"Smart man" Dinah growled.

"I've never heard a bird growl" I said chuckling once my uncle was gone.

"It's something I've been doing since I've met you" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"We need to check that out, but right now let's just go to sleep" I said pulling her to the bed laying down and pulling her on top of me.

-------------

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" I yelled/sang.

"Place your hand on my beating heart" Camila sang/yelled.

"I'm think out loud" both of us sang.

"I'm thinking y'all should shut the fuck up, out loud" Ally said rolling her eyes.

"Camila, you now what to do" I said pointing up the stairs.

"I got this" Camila said picking Ally up and running up stairs.

"What's she doing" Elijah asked.

"She bout to crack Ally back so she won't be so angry" I said chuckling.

"Does Dinah need hers cracked" Lauren asked.

"No, I keep my baby satisfied. Ain't that right baby" I asked Dinah.

"Hell yeah" she said biting her apple.

"Y'all some nasty ass lil kids" Somebody said walking into the house.

"Guys....I'm seeing shit right" I said dropping my plate of food on the floor.

"Noooo the food" Camila yelled.

"Fuck the food, that's Rihanna" me, Dinah, and Mani yelled.

"Oh lord" Ally said coving her eyes. Right after she did that we started to squeal and Dinah jumped into my arms while I was jumping up and down with Mani on my back.

"Hey babe" Bey said walking over to Rihanna kissing her.

"No. Fucking. Way" I said jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"Hey, you must be Skittles" Rihanna said opening her arms for me to hug her. I dropped Mani and Dinah and went straight to Ri giving her a tight hug melting in her arms.

"I'm in heaven" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Why weren't you that excited to see me" Bey said rolling her eyes.

"Because we fucked and now I'm having a mini me" I said.

"That's your fault" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"How" I yelled.

"For being so sexy" she said smirking.

"Don't get beat" Dinah said glaring at Bey.

"I like you" Rihanna said to Dinah.

"Cool, now control yo girl cause she really bout to catch a poly beat down" Dinah said.

"Alright babe she gets it" I said chuckling and pulling her into my arms.

"Just making sure" she said kissing my lips.

"Fucking goals" Ally said walking down stairs.

"There she is, our ball of sunshine" Lauren said.

"Eat a dick" Ally said smiling innocently.

"Nah but she can eat this pussy" Normani said.

"My dawg" I yelled high fiving her.

"Don't-" Dinah started but I cut her off with a growl.

"Someone's here" I said letting her go and pushing her behind me. Camila, Lauren, Snickers, Starburst, Rihanna, and Raquel did the same protecting their girls.

"Show yo self" Rihanna yelled.

"What's good shawty" Jay said appearing in front of us.

"Oh hell nah I owe you bout 5 ass whooping for fucking wit my baby mama and our 2 little angles" I growled.

"Oh for real" he said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, baby blue got bruises and shit that won't go away same for Bey and lil Jayden" I said shifting into wolf form.

"Ah shit" Bey said grabbing me by my neck and hugging me tight. "Don't do it boo"

Man fuck him, he ain't shit! What nigga put his hands on a female and little kids?!

"She's right babe, leave her be" Rihanna said pulling Bey off and shifting into her hybrid form. How? I'm the last hybrid! My mother is dead...no fucking way.

"Uh....ain't you the last hybrid other than Klaus and Hayley" Camila said wide eyed making me nod my head.

"So how the fuck" Dinah asked.

"Enough talk" Jay said tackling Liz and biting her neck doing the same to Mani but before he could bite her she moved to the left and stabbed him in the rib cage with the blade Bonnie gave her. When mani stabbed him he disappeared hella quick.

"No" Raquel yelled dropping on the floor next to Liz.

"Fam, why she always getting hurt tho" Snickers said shaking her head.

"Fix this" Raquel yelled at me.

"I can't" I whispered a tear rolling down my cheek. We haven't had Liz around that long but she's like family to all of us.

"I said fix it damn it" Raquel yelled.

"I fucking can't she was bitten by a fucking wolf" I yelled.

"I can't fucking stand when this shit happens and I can't do shit" she yelled steam coming out of nose and her eyes turning a deep red with yellow flames around her pupil.

"Uh....WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled pushing everybody back.

"What the fuck is she" Rihanna yelled next thing we know she's turning into some lizard type shit.

"THIS BITCH A DRAGON" I yelled when she sprouted wings and went through the roof disappearing into the clouds.

"Lets go" I said to Dinah turning into my wolf form.

"I'm right behind you" Dinah said turning into a wolf but the colors of a Phoenix.

"She's a fucking Phoenix and a fucking wolf, that shit ain't fair" Starburst yelled.

"I'm finna kill you for not telling me" Normani yelled.

I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me.

This is why I love you and she a Phoenix wolf. I found that out last night when we were...nevermind mind y'all damn business.

"Freak ass kids" Beyoncé said shaking her head.

"I could say the same to you, Skittles baby mama" Snickers said shaking her head and using her vampire speed to help find Rocky.

Let's fucking go damn

For fucking real y'all niggas distracting as fuck

I took off running using me sense of smell to find my best friend. Dinah followed behind doing the same and so did Starburst.

"Yo I found her" Snickers yelled jumping out of a tree.

"Where" I asked after changing into human form since I don't need to sniff her out anymore.

"You not gone like it" she said making a face.

"Where" I yelled in my alpha voice.

"Okay damn, she at a volcano with Liz" she said.

"Fuck she doing at a...ohhhhhhh" I said wife eyed.

"She's about to try and save Liz with the lava but there no guarantee it'll work, if she does that then all hopes of saving Liz will be lost" Dinah yelled turning into a Phoenix letting me hop on her back.

"Go get Ally I'm sure she can help" I yelled as Dinah took flight.

Shits bout to get real

"True as fuck babe, true as fuck" I said shaking my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1K 35
First book
120K 3.7K 27
"I need you Normani. Please? " Normani's my drug and I don't think I can get clean. Dinah g!p Under major construction- it was my first book
180K 3.6K 25
Read and find out
169K 3.2K 36
5H texts