(((CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN)...

By Elegant-Nightmare

Masrur X OC A story about a young women who is a descendant of a powerful and forgotten race that mysteriou... More

Prologue
Characters sheet
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
(A/N) Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Tagged (again)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Announcement! So sorry!

Chapter 8

1.2K 36 2
By Elegant-Nightmare

*No one's POV*

After the party Kairav had woken up with the rising of the sun and began to train in the forest. After training for at least a good 4 or 5 hours she walked back to the castle to hopefully talk about some important matters with Masrur.

As she walked near the castle gardens she spotted the trio (Aladin, Morgiana, and Alibaba), Prince Hakuryuu, and Princess Kougyoku talking with one another.

But what caught Kairav's attention was when Alibaba yelled in agony and fell to the ground while holding his left arm in pain. As Kairav ran up to see what was wrong, she had looked down at Alibaba and noticed a black substance that stained his clothing and was crawling up to his neck. Kairav quickly picked up Alibaba and rushed to the infirmary room, where she left Morgiana, Aladin, Prince Hakuryuu and Princess Kougyoku to watch over Alibaba, while she left to go inform Sinbad of the incident that has just occurred.

After Kairav took Sinbad to see Alibaba in the infirmary, she quickly left due to the fact that she couldn't handle the sight of her friend in such a horrible state. So went for a walk around the courtyard and then sat down in the garden while playing with flowers, until a towering figure approached her.

*Kairav's POV*

"Huh" I said

I then look up only to see Marur. So I stood up to be able to have a proper eye to eye conversation.

"Oh hey Masrur."

"Hey."

"So um there something that I've been meaning to ask." I said while twiddling my fingers.

"What is it."

"Well remember the night before the dinner party how you, me and Alushia went drinking."

"Mhm" he hummed in agreement.

"Well I don't remember much of what happened, but we're you the one who took me back to my room."

"Yes" he said while trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Oh well thanks I really appreciated it."

"Hey Masrur?"

"Hm?"

"Well I was talking to Hinahoho and Drakon, and Hinahoho said that when you carried me back to my room and placed me on my bed." I then paused as butterfly's flew around my stomach and my heart began to beat rapidly.

"Well they said that I kissed you. I just wanted to know if it was true or not?"

"Yes is true that you did kiss me." He said while staring straight into my eyes.

"But if you don't mind, I have a question for you."

"U-uh what is it?" I said while looking down at my feet.

"What are your feelings towards me?" He said in a rather serious tone.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, do love me."

"Masrur I-I." As I was about to finish my sentence I was interrupted by Spartos running towards us which alarmed both me and Masrur.

"Masrur, Kairav, Sinbad has been cursed please follow me right away!"said Spartos.

"Understood and Masrur can we continue our talk after the whole situation has been cleared up?" I said while giving him a I'm sorry look.

"Fine."

"Thanks Mas." I said as I smiled.

After that we left to Sinbad's office to see what his condition. But when we arrived we were shocked to see that Sinbad's face had been covered with some kind of black substances staining the left side of both his face and upper body.

He later explains the whole situation that both him and Alibaba are in, and he orders Alibaba, Morgiana, Hakuyruu and Aladin to conquer a dungeon. After the four left to the dungeon of Zagan, both Sinbad and the nine generals had a meeting on our battle strategy.

"My King may I please leave so that I can inform of my siblings on our current situation." I said as I bowed to him

"You may go." Said Sinbad

"Thank you my King." I said before I ran out the room in search of my family.

After I had found my siblings, I took them into an empty guest room, and quickly told them about Sinbad's current situation and I warned my siblings as well.

"Please I'm begging you, I really need you guys to stay in the castle until this whole problem has been solved, because for all we know the curse could infect one of you guys."

"Fine I will not interfere with anything." Said Kaynan while my siblings and future sister in-law nodded.

"Thank you, now if you'll excuse me I have to go meet up with The rest of the generals." I said and as I was about to walk out of them room I witnessed some maids and guards panicking. I then closed door to the room and went up to the panicking maids and soldiers.

"What's going on?" I said.

"W-We were informed that the Level 1 emergency alert has been activated!"said one of the maids.

"Why has it been activated!"

"It seems that Yamraiha's barrier around Sindria has been breached! Right now King Sinbad, the other Nine generals, and guards are surrounding the culprit as we speak."

"Do you have any information as to who breached Yamrahia's barrier?"

"Yes, we've also been informed that the Kou Empire's Magi has breached the barrier."

I then became stiff after the guard finished his sentence. I ran away from them with out saying a word and searched for Sinbad and the others. Millions of questions flooded into my head

'No "he" can't be here! Why did "he" have to show up now, after all these years "he" decides to come now! Wait let's think about this, could it really be "him"? N-No it's probably not "him" maybe they're confused. Yup it could be some other magician who's more powerful than Yamrahia.'

While I searched around the castle for Sinbad of the other generals I saw Sinbad, Ja'far, Masrur, the rest of the generals and at least 30-40 soldiers surrounding a young man with a black hair the went down into a long braid and he was also wearing a black and white outfit middle eastern outfit. But as I made my way into the group and as I stood next to Sinbad and as I looked towards the man, I realized something

'I knew that man.'

'But I never thought I would see Judar ever again.'

'I really thought "he" left me.' (A/N now you guys know who he is ;) )

At that moment there were so many different types of feelings that overwhelmed me. anger, joy, sadness, and confusion. As I stared at Judal in shock he then noticed me as well. I didn't know what to do, but for some reason, my body began to run towards Judar.

"J-Judal!" I yelled as I ran towards him and hugged him while tears of joy, rage, and sadness ran down my face.

"Kairav!" He yelled as hugged me back and lifted me off the ground and began to spin me around as we both laughed. However the crowd who were surrounding us we completely shocked, on the other Masrur looked mad and hurt at the same time.

"I never thought I would see you again, what are you doing here." I said as I gave him a huge smile.

"I came here to visit my favorite stupid King and give him a warning." He said as he stared at Sinbad.

"Wait you mean King Sinbad." I said as I pushed myself away from Judar so that I was able to stand on the ground.

"Look Kairav how about we have this discussion later, but for now I have to go. Remember don't die just yet Sinbad, and I'll be coming back for Kairav after Al-Thamen attacks Sindria!" Judar then flew away leaving me behind.

"Wait Judar!" I yelled

He looked back and said "I promise I will come back." Then turned back around and continued to fly away.

"Judar." I whispered as I watched him fly away.

"Kairav I think you have some explaining to do." Said Sinbad as he came up from right behind me and grabbed my shoulder.

*Time Skip*

Sinbad and the other generals took me into a room while I sat down in a chair waiting for some kind of punishment. But instead Sinbad asked me one question.

"Kairav what kind of connection do you have with Judar?" Said Sinbad.

"Judar was my old childhood friend, it happened years ago probably when I was around 6 years old. From time to time I would sneak out of my castle after training and hide in the forest by myself. However one day as I was running into the forest and I came across a waterfall the flowed into a huge pond, but when I looked around my surroundings I saw Judar right in front of me floating above the water. He later on became my friend and we would always meet up in the forest near that waterfall. He taught me about the Rukh, showed me his magic spells, and told me about other countries, he also told me he was the magi of the Kou Empire."

I then paused and looked down while my hair covered my eyes.

"However a year had passed and one day he stopped coming and I hadn't seen him since." I said with a hurt expression on my face. "Sinbad is there a reason as to why you all looked so hostile towards him. Has he done something wrong." I said as I looked down and bit my lip while my hair covered my eyes.

"Well as you already know, Judar is the magi of the Kou Empire. However just because he is apart of the Kou Empire doesn't mean we are hostile towards him, it's because he's known as the black magi, and the biggest issue is that he his working with an evil organization called Al-Thamen." Said Sinbad

"I see, so he's fallen because of that organization. Huh, even though he promised me he wouldn't." I said with a sad smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry I haven't been active, I've been pretty busy with high school. But hey Major plot twist, my oc knows Judal, I'm gonna be honest I made up the whole Judal is a childhood friend story as I was typing out this chapter, so yea I didn't plan on my oc have a past with Judal but the I thought "this would be interesting." And hey I also forgot to mention that I have really good news, if you don't remember I mentioned that hopefully I'll get over 200 views for my book before my birthday and guess what, I reached that goal.

Well that's all for today I'll try to publish a new story this weekend Bye guys ✌🏼❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 183 3
A princess of a foreign land has come to Sindria to join the vassals of Sinbad. When she arrives she spots a lone man asleep in the woods and is inst...
873 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...
295K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...