My Sweet Werewolf | MYG [ dis...

By frxstinethyst

This is my first time making a story So I'm new to this Please enjoy [ discontinued, i'm deeply sorry but i... More

Hope you enjoy the first story!
You
Taeyeon
CL
Min yoongi
Another character
Beginning #1
Worst first day ever #2
Friends? #4
Feeling? #5
New characters
Long lost sister? 6#
Weird 7#
Power!!!! #8
Werewolf #9
A day with Yoongi #10
Evil?!?#11
Jungkook is jessica's guardian?#12
Jealousy#13
Thanks readers!!!
The three evil sisters#14
New students again?#15
Prom part 1#16
Prom part 2 #17
Prom part 2#17 (the real one)
Yoongi's little sister#18
#19

Enemy? #3

4.5K 149 17
By frxstinethyst

Your pov:
We saw a girl approach us. She looks pretty though and I think every guy love her and she's the queenka?
Girl: Hey you newbie!!
You: Yes?
Girl: Stay away from Yoongi oppa he's mine ok!!!!
Tifanny: Shut up CL she did nothing to your precious Yoongi oppa don't bother us ever again.
CL: Hey your the one that better shut up!!!!
Taeyeon: Tifanny lets go before she turn again.
You: What do you mean by turn again?
Yoona: A very big secret of her.
Tifanny: Get out of my way CL!!!!!
CL: WHY YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS NEW FRIEND TO NOT GET KILLED BY ME AGAIN!!!!!!
You: what do you mean been killed by you again?
Taeyeon: Tifanny lets just leave ok!
Tifanny: Fine but when she gets our way again I swear I will kill her.
CL: Whatever losers!!!
Class time
You: I can't believe everything in this school is weird.i think they hide something from me.
???: Hide what from you?
You jump because of the voice shocked you. You turn around and it was Yoongi.
You: Nothing.
Yoongi: Ok. Just next time don't talk to yourself you just like a crazy person who just saying some stuff to their self.
You: Yah!!!!!! Pabo!!!!
Yoongi: Ne eomma?
You: Don't call me eomma!!
Yoongi: Why you look old enough to be an eomma.(laughing)
You: Yah don't your dare laugh!!!
Yoongi: Whatever.
Teacher: Ok student lets start our lesson!!!!
the teacher explaining about this and that it's boring on my first day. I'm so sleepy right now. But I won't sleep.
End of school
You: Finally I'm out of the school and I can rest. I just hope my mom will allow, but I bet she will never allow me she just told me to buy some groceries and stuff and told me to study if I fell asleep at my study I will be punish why does this happen to me everyday?!?!?!?!?!
???: Because your parents hate you!!! Hahaha!!!
You turn around and saw CL

CL: They hate you because your pathetic, that's why they hate you.
You: That is not true!!!
CL: Whatever loser and stay away from my Yoongi oppa he's mine!!!!!
You: What are you talking about? I'm not close to Yoongi ok.
CL: Your lying!!!
She punch you and kick your stomach. You feel hurt.
???: THAT ENOUGH!!!!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoy!! I just don't know what to write next!!! Seriously stupid me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 9.2K 25
Brothership Not BL! Mark Lee, Laki-laki korporat berumur 26 tahun belum menikah trus di tuntut sempurna oleh orang tuanya. Tapi ia tidak pernah diper...
198K 9.8K 32
Cerita ini menceritakan tentang seorang perempuan yang diselingkuhi. Perempuan ini merasa tidak ada Laki-Laki diDunia ini yang Tulus dan benar-benar...
69.7K 6.3K 49
Sebuah cerita Alternate Universe dari tokoh jebolan idol yang banyak di shipper-kan.. Salma-Rony Bercerita mengenai sebuah kasus masa lalu yang diker...
500K 5.4K 88
•Berisi kumpulan cerita delapan belas coret dengan berbagai genre •woozi Harem •mostly soonhoon •open request High Rank 🏅: •1#hoshiseventeen_8/7/2...