Lady (Rated M)

Por imaginary_lover

Her eyes were so beautiful, burned into his head as he starred down at her sleeping face, shocked at how inno... Más

At First Sight
What you have to do
Good Morning
We'll Make It
Late
I Don't Want...
It's Ok
Ok
Trouble
Let's Go Somewhere
Just For Tonight (Very Mature)
I'm Sorry
Guilty Consience
Step off the Cliff
Oppurtunities
Testing Limits
Love's a Hard Game to Play
Playing With Fire
Little Runaway
On a Big Jet Plane
Life in the Fast Lane
Lover's Touch
Loveful Expidition
Dreams Unwind
Running Through the Garden
When The Rain Washes You Clean
Trouble In ShangriLa
I'm So Afraid
Never Break The Chain
Movin' Out
Stars Are Crazy
Keep Us Together
Crazy

I Want You

1.2K 35 6
Por imaginary_lover

       Lindsey sighed, his eyes rolling towards the ceiling, glancing down at the blonde hair bobbing up and down his lap. He sighed defeated. "Carol, honey I'm sorry. I've just got a lot on my mind."

  She sighed, pulling his limp member from her mouth, wiping the corner of her lips. "Is everything all right?"

     "Everything's fine. I'm just not feeling it." Carol Ann sighed, getting up from the floor.

        "Are you sure everything's alright? You've been acting weird these past couple days. You're not getting cold feet are you?"

      Lindsey shook his head. "Not a chance. I've just had a lot of thoughts."

     "Ok." She smiled at him, kissing him.

     "I'm gonna go out for a drive, clear my head."

     "Alright, don't be out too late."

     "I won't." He kissed her good bye, grabbing his jacket on his way out.

     Half an hour later he was declaring himself mentally insane, his nerves rising as he pulled into the parking lot of the strip club. He turned his engine off, wiping his sweat off his palms onto his jeans.

      He discreetly made his way into the club, showing the bouncer his id.

      He stepped into the shadowed hall, emerging into the purple and blue lights. The speakers bumped loudly next to him, his eyes scanning over the small crowd of people.

     He instantly saw her, sprawled across an older man's lap. He felt a twinge of jealously, shaking it off. He saw the man put a series of folded dollar bills in the band of her panties, her squeezing his shoulders  as she slithered off him, moving the money to her bra as she walked away. She looked up, her eyes meeting his as a smile toyed on the corner of her lips.  "Hey handsome, keep coming here and you're going to become a regular." She approached him, smirking.

     "You never let me buy you a drink."

     Stevie tilted her head, pursing her lips. "Why not? We're slow." She winked at him, following as he lead her to the bar.

     "What are you drinking?"

      "Surprise me."

      Lindsey turned towards the bartender, pulling his wallet out. "I'll take an old fashioned and a whiskey sour."

     Stevie grinned at his choice, sinking down into one of the bar stools, crossing one leg over the other. She smiled at her fellow employee as he slid them their drinks, delicately taking the straw between her lips. "So?" She questioned. "Why so instant on an over priced glass of whiskey?"

     Lindsey shrugged, smiling down at her. "I think you're beautiful." He raised his voice over their loud surroundings, searching for her eyes through the dim lighting. 

     "I'm flattered." Stevie held back an eye roll. "And what about your wife? Isn't she beautiful."

      Lindsey shrugged. "She's not my wife yet, and she's alright."

          She shook her head in disbelief. "You don't seem too enthusiastic about the person you're supposed to spend the rest of your life with."

      "I don't want to talk about her right now."

      "Ok, what would you like to talk about?"

       Lindsey had a hard time focusing, swallowing the lump in his throat as he tried to strain together his words and pay no attention to her foot gliding up and down his leg.  "You."

        "And what's so interesting about me? She leaned closer to him against the bar, her cleavage pushing out of her bra drastically.

      "I'm not sure yet, but I want to find out."

         "So you're just going to spend your days at a strip club, learning about someone you don't even know?"

      "If need be."

     "That's a little creepy."

      Lindsey shrugged. "Not the way I see it. I'm intrigued, I want you."

     Stevie couldn't help but laugh, hearing the same thing every time she went to work from various men. "And you think you're the first to tell me that? You have a fiancée, put that want towards her."

      "I don't want her, I want you."

     "Well..." She set her drink down on the counter, sliding off the barstool. Lindsey stood still as a rock as she approached him, straddling him as her hands instantly intertwined in his hair, leaning into his ear. "How about a little taste?" She danced atop of him just like the couple nights before, his jaw clenched as he tried to focus on evening out his breathing.

       "Come back with me to my condo."

     Stevie giggled, shaking her head as she grounded herself against the strained denim of his crotch. "I've already got a home to go back to." He swore he was about to come right then and there, her hands twisting behind her back as she unclasped her bra. The lace material slid down her arms, her bare chest pressing against his as he felt her warms skin. He couldn't help himself, gripping her hips as he created more friction against his jeans, thrusting up against her. "Oh!" Stevie let out a tiny gasp, both of them breathing heavily.

     "Let's go somewhere more private."

      She shook her head, planting a kiss across his neck. "Right here's fine baby."

        "You're killing me."

        "Better leave a good tip in your will."

      He tried not to whine,looking tortuously at what he couldn't touch. "Come on sweetie, I bet I could make you feel real good."

      "I already feel great."

      "You're so beautiful Stevie, it'd be such a waste not to put it to use."

      "You can use it on your fiancée." She unstraddled   his waist, taking another sip of his drink. "Time's up."

    Lindsey looked at he in a daze,  lust growing within him with each passing second.  "I've got a suite over at the Hilton."

      "And why are you telling me this?"

     "Come join me."

      Stevie shook her head, about to respond when she watched him take out his wallet. "What are you doing?"

      "It'll be worth it, for both of us." He slid a series of bills into the back of her panties. She pulled it out, her eyes widening  seeing the hundred bills. She grit her teeth when she found a condom in between one of the bills. "What is this?"

        "I'm not asking you to  have sex with me, but maybe a hand here and there..." He trailed off, smirking.

     "You're disgusting."

     "Only more so in bed sweetheart, I could be the dirtiest time of your life."

    Stevie looked at the man before her in disbelief. She pulled her bra back up, cutting off his view. She threw the money back at his face, glaring at him as she threw back the rest of her glass. "Thanks for the drink, asshole."

     She left before he could say another word. Ignoring his protests as she quickly located the restroom, taking a deep breath as she locked the door behind her. Tears flooded her eyes as she looked in the mirror. Each and each day it was getting harder to do so. She sniffled, wiping at her nose as the tears began to fall. She couldn't help her mind from wandering back to the man at the bar,  starring at herself in disgust.

        She was disgusted in herself for even thinking about taking the money when he first handed it to her. How easy it would be, an hour or two with someone who was at least attractive, and the amount of money he was willing to give. She cried harder, thinking about how badly her and Joe could use the money, then even harder realizing where her thoughts were at.

    She slid to the bathroom floor, curling into a ball as she felt the cold tile against her bare skin. She'd only been here a few weeks, but she could already feel herself slipping away.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.3K 673 18
Stevie and Lindsey 2014. Old rockers take what they want, but are they getting too complacent?
2K 115 10
On the evening of May 20, 2007, Lindsey Buckingham receives a mysterious gift at his front doorstep that leads him to the Greek Theater in Los Angele...
6.8K 477 28
What if only one half of Buckingham Nicks were successful? And what would happen if they reunited after years apart?
13.6K 1.8K 101
Stevie has amnesia while she falls in the arms of a man she doesn't know.