Blind To The Facts

By Muahbby

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And whe... More

First Meetings
You short changed me
Let's play a little game
Teddy Bear
Heated Moments
Falling
Freak Show
Love Song
Wanna bet?
Give in to me
Blood on the Dancefloor
Uncomfortable
Boys.
Where'd that come from?
Reality.
Acting Civil
Me & You
I'm positive.
Bearing the Bad News?
Love knows no color
E.R
Fistful of Tears
Please don't let it be over.
Scars
Red Heads.
Leave.
I'm gone
She blames herself.
Shoes, Let's get some shoes.
Moving On.
We meet again.
Get Out.
Awkward
Hello.
Together.
French meals.
Make love to me
Come Closer.
Fighting.
Ordinary People
Just one of them days.
1 4 3
Sweet
Helping Others.
Cheers!
Long Distance
Respect
Tease
Girl Fight
Drunk
Houses, houses, houses
New Life.
What an interesting dinner.
I think I wanna marry you.
Interviews
Smartass
Birthday Sex
Try again.
Waiting.
Snitch.
Preggo, lego
Heartbeats
Merry Christmas Eve
Sleigh Bells
Pre-Wedding Jitters
Honey! Honeymoon
Honeymoons over.
Labor Pains, Baby Gains, Love Tames
Where's the Milk?!
Sushi? Sushi!
Sweet Reunions
...Ever After(;
Epilogue

Dress Fitting

6.1K 60 5
By Muahbby

"I love you." I said sitting on Malachi's lap. We were in the living room watching TV. I was waiting for my friends and mother to come help me look for a wedding dress, since the wedding was two weeks away. I had decided to get the wedding dress late so it would have a better chance of fitting for the wedding.

"I love you more." He strained as I sat on his lap. I cut my eyes at him and moaned trying to get up, which was a struggle with my five month belly.

"I'm not that big!" I laughed," and If I am, it's not my fault!"

"Whose fault is it Noah and Noel's?" He laughed. A couple of months ago, we found out the sex of the twins. Two boys. Two more little Malachi's running around the house. I could hardly handle the father, but just imagine his offspring.

"No, it's yours." I laughed.

"Mines?!" He started," It takes two to make a baby, and last time I checked you were enjoying it." He smiled cockily.

"Ah. you're so full of it." I laughed. At that moment the doorbell rang, I was secretly hoping it was Brad. Brad was my friend, my gay best friend. I met him around the time we were planning for the wedding. We exchanged a few words and I immediately fell in love with his personality. I mean I think its every girls dream to want a homosexual best friend!

"It might be Brad!" I hurriedly jumped up.

"You don't get that excited when you see me!" Malachi pouted and reached for the remote.

"Oh don't get jealous now!" I yelled from the foyer, before opening the door.

Brad was a good looking guy. Today, he had his brown hair slicked back, and his eyebrows, boy did I envy them. Around his neck, he work a silver bow tie to match his overly fashioned suit. Anybody would be a little taken back by his 'bedazzled' suit, but I was used to it.

"Oh Gorgeous!" He kissed my cheeks before barging into the house.

"Hey Brad." I smiled following him into the living room.

"I don't get a 'hello' Malachi?" Brad said over exaggeratedly.

Malachi gave him a once-over before focusing his attention back on 1000 Ways to Die,"Hey Brad."

Brad gasped and walked up the stairs,"You're such an ass sometimes!"

I laughed following him upstairs to the game room,"Oh Malachi when the girls get here just send them upstairs!" I smiled at him.

"Sure." He said with his attention still on the TV.

Boys.

_______________________

 "You should really do it!" Lisa smiled. All the girls were here and we were upstairs in the game room while Malachi was doing God knows what downstairs. He knew that when it was wedding planning time, he basically needed to stay away. It wasn't his forte. He just wanted what made me happy. Mama joked that all he needed to do was show up.

I'm not that easy to please.

"I know its a honey moon, but I'm gonna really feel un sexy." I complained, rubbing my belly.

"I heard when you're pregnant, you're really horny...like really horny."Lorelai emphasized.

"When was the last time you and Malachi had sex?" I knew that question was coming up, and quite frankly, I was embarrassed that the last time we did it was the around the time that I was 1 1/2 months pregnant.

"Well let's just say it wasn't recently." I simply put it.

"How long ago was it a month?" Brad started.

They seemed really interested. I shook my head.

"Longer?" He squeaked.

"Two months?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Three months?" I shook my head. Brad and the others gasped loudly. Talk about being embarrassed.

"Somebody call the priest! It seems she and Malachi have taken on a vow of celibacy!" He screeched laughing.

"It's not funny!" I pouted.

"What's the matter? Don't tell me Malachi doesn't find you attractive!" Keisha questioned loudly.

"Shh!" Ally told her. We WERE kinda loud. I didn't want Malachi to hear any of this, I had a feeling he wouldn't be too happy.

"No, NO! It's not that. I don't feel sexy. I feel really big. Like REALLY big." I started," And Malachi, poor Malachi, he's so supportive, but its an emotional roller coaster with this pregnancy. I feel huge, so we never do it."

They nodded sympathetically.

"Well being the considerate person I am." Brad cleared his throat. Only then, did I notice a shopping bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I said curiously, but immediately regretted it.

"Maternity Lingerie!" He said as if it were obvious! He pulled out a sheer red baby doll two piece. The lingerie feature a keyhole back, ruffle trim cups with tie ribbons and v-string underwear.

"Oh my god!" I covered my face as Lisa, Lorelai, Keisha and Ally wolf-whistled.

"Its sheik right? Very Legit!" Brad beamed proudly," You like it?"

"I'm NOT wearing that!" I laughed the embarrassment off.

"What?" They said in disbelief, like they were disappointed.

"Hell no." Brad rolled his eyes," You're wearing this, I got dirty looks shopping for this piece! Honey you're wearing it."

"You got dirty looks?" Ally questioned.

"Girl! Did I?! Those store clerks looked at me if I had last seasons shoes own!"

"What'd you do?"Keisha laughed.

"Honey, I snapped my fingers in "z" formation,loudly, and told them to get me this piece in a medium! I was playing no games." He said joining us in laughter.

"Baby!" Malachi called from downstairs.

"Ohhh baby, baby." They teased.

"Y'all shut up." I laughed, pulling myself up to see what he wanted.

"Yea?" I said walking out of the room and unto the balcony and looked over it to see him looking up at me.

"What time are you going dress shopping?"

"Umm, in a little, we have to wait on my mom. Why? Wanna come?" I smiled, I already knew his answer.

"Hah, uhh no. I'll pass." He laughed lightly," I'm going to meet Adam and the rest of the groomsmen for the suit fittings, and after we'll probably be at a bar somewhere, knowing Adam."

I laughed, yes, you didn't know what to expect when it came to Adam. He was the best man, and I'm still on the fence about him being the best man. I feel like he'd have him somewhere stranded in Las Vegas (which was where I reluctantly agreed where they were having the bachelor party), like in the Hangover movies.

"Ok, have fun." I laughed leaning off the balcony.

"Wait!" He said.

I leaned over again and raised an eyebrow,"Hmm?"

"I don't get a kiss?"

"Only if you meet me halfway." I loved Malachi's sweet kisses, but I hated the stairs more.

"Deal." He said making his way towards the stairs. I turned and walked down to meet him.

We met in the middle of the stair case, and kissed several times before we finally stopped.

"Give me one more, for the road." He said slyly. I laughed but kissed him again.

"Be careful!" I called over my shoulder before walking back upstairs and into the game room.

___________________________________

"Raise up your arm, please." The tailor told Adam for the fourth time, he just wouldn't stay still.

"Okay,OKAY." He scoffed,"Chill.."

I laughed, along with us were Tank, Christian, Yayo, and Jake. All- in- all I had five groomsmen. Piper had five bridesmaids,including Brad, I hope he isn't wearing a dress. I think Adam and Lisa are paired up, Tank and Keisha, Christian and Lorelai, and Yayo and Ally. Jake and Brad would seat our parents before coming to meet the rest of the wedding party in the front.

I think that's how Piper had it set up.

"I like these suits." Yayo said turning around, pissing off the tailor that was working on his pants leg. They were nice, white suits with beige vests, to match the bridesmaids.Brad was on his "A" game and had already got fitted for his suit. We were too wear beige customized converse, Piper didn't know about that part and Brad promised not to tell, no matte how 'tacky' he thought it was.

"So the bachelor party!" Christian spoke up.

"Well I'm the best man, and I've got something planned." Adam said cockily.

"Strippers?" Tank asked.

"No strippers." I said with disgust.

"They're not strippers.. We're having Gogo dancers." Adam said it like it was just totally different things.

"Man, they're the same things." I laughed.

"What's the matter? Piper got you buy the balls?" Christian laughed.

"She forbid you to have strippers huh-" Tank was interrupted.

"Gogo Dancers." Adam said.

"Really? And no, she doesn't care, as long as I don't do anything stupid, and I don't die." I laughed.

"Don't die?" Jake said amused.

"Yea, she thinks Adam would do something that would end up killing us all." I said nonchalantly.

"You know I'm more responsible then you think!" Adam started.

"Uh-oh!" Christian laughed.

"Somebody get him a tampon!" Jake called out to no one in particular.

"Shut up!" Adam sulked.

"Hahaha." I laughed pulling off the pants the tailor just finished taking measurements for.

"I need a drink." Adam said

_______________________

"Piper!! That's the dress!" Lisa yelled.

I hadn't even made it to the platform  before they started squealing in approval. I took a look and them mirror and saw why.

My dream wedding dress was always a mermaid form fitting dress, but because of my belly I had settled with a strapless cream color a-line dress. It was tight around the breast but right under the dress went out in satin with lace covering it. It fit beautifully.

I turned to see my mother crying.

"Mommy don't cry!" I smiled fanning my eyes.

"You look beautiful, my little baby." She started but choked," Is getting married."

I wiped away a fallen tear letting out a laugh.

"Mommy stop crying!" I laughed hugging her tightly," I have to go change." I said quickly, before looking in the mirror once more.

I was getting married.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
2.7K 61 44
Lexie Morgan was 25 years old and she was found herself been caught up in a well not a very nice situation in her life because she had previous relat...
16.5M 641K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
518K 16.9K 69
"she can have you" "can you not do this right now" "and why not, you got me out here lookin' dumb" "we're not together though so how" "bi- you know w...