Missing you (Book One)

由 FinnByer

When Val And Zendaya get into a horrible accident. What is the truth .. and most importantly what are they re... 更多

Chapter 1 :Missing you
Chapter 2 : Over thinking ...
Chapter 3 : Memories .. they cut like knifes
Chapter 4 : Escape
Chapter 5 :Thinking bout' you ..
Chapter 6 :Zendaya
Chapter 7 :Dreaming.
Chapter 8 :Let's talk ♥.
Chapter 9 :Ready to go home.
Chapter 10 :Back to normal.. maybe ?
Chapter 11 :Off My Chest♥
Chapter 12 :The way we were
Chapter 13 :Let's take a "Break"
Chapter 14 :You
Chapter 15 :Man In The Moon
Chapter 16 :Stage
Chapter 17 :Moving on.
Chapter 19 :Crush~*
Chapter 20: Running From The Truth
Chapter 21 :If You Can't Live Without Me Why Aren't You Dead?
Chapter 22 :Inner Thought.
Chapter 23 :Give me love♥
Chapter 24 :Mistakes.
Chapter 25 :Why? -Rated R~-
Chapter 26 :Have Faith In Me.
Chapter 27 : How too mend a broken heart.
Chapter 28 :The Regret
Chapter 29 :Trust.
Chapter 30 :You & Him <|3
Chapter 31 :Right To The Wrong
Chapter 32 :Never ever .
Chapter 33 : Better
*Read*
Chapter 34: Dance
Chapter 35 :Liar
Chapter 36: Talk to me.
Chapter 37 : Just a would of been could of been.~
Chapter 38 : High on life.
Chapter 39 : I'm still into you.
Chapter 40 : Rumors
Chapter 41 (R) ; Dear No One
{ Not a chapter-Read}
Chapter 42; Stuck on you.
Chapter 43 : Distance *Read*

Chapter 18 :When you're gone.

446 6 1
由 FinnByer

"Z! Oh god Z please wake up" a weary voice pleaded... almost begging her too wake up. Her head hurt so fucking bad. It felt like someone jumped on top of it 100 times. "Z' open you're eyes come on" She tryed but they felt like they were glued.

Then she did. She realized .. she was in a bed, the room was very white.. not the color of her bedroom walls. And .. she was wearing a gown. "Wha-t" She croaks. "O god .. thank god Z" A familiar Voice says.

"Val?" she says looking up and meeting his eyes. "Yeah, it's me.. Jesus you had me worried." "What happened?" He took a deep breath then said. "I came home too get my thing's and you were on the floor.. passed out.. with a beer laying beside you".

Then she remembered crying and drinking herself away. "Oh" was all she manged too say. "Why? why would you do that?" He sounds angry. " I needed a escape.. and I thought hey why not". He looked really furious now.

"so you were.. going to almost kill yourself ... just too feel better?" "Yeah.." She says  "That is fucking bullshit !, Stop doing this too yourself. You can't keep doing this okay? Your only 17 Z stop trying to hurt yourself with things you dont need".

"I needed that beer okay!" She yelled. "You know what Fuck you coming in here and telling me something .. were not together so I dont have too hear your big ass mouth talk got it?" she snapped.

"no you do, because i'm the only one here. Can't you see that ? I care about you Zendaya.. your health.. you're body.. what you're doing.. I care". she looked straight at him. "Well you don't have too not anymore".

"No, I will.. because I love you.. and I'll always be here for you anytime, anywhere."  "Well, thanks I guess" "Yeah, go back too bed you need it". then he left the room, why did he have too say such things?

Well i'm just glad ... i'm over it.. atleast I hope. <|3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
12.6K 573 26
Metatron may be locked away in Heaven for his wrong doings, but the job isn't finished. After saying her goodbyes to Dean's corpse, she is startled w...