And Peggy

By andpggy13

She'll always be 'And Peggy.' He'll never be satisfied. She's helpless. He's back from France. He never told... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.1
Chapter 22
I HAVE GOTS A QUESTION
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Wazz Up
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Read Right Now
Part 29
Part 30
What
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36.5
Part 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 17.5

3.2K 168 123
By andpggy13

"Alexander?" Eliza asked softly.

"You're....Pregnant?" He asks in the same tone.

"Yes, I've known for about two weeks now- And I've come to a conclusion." She said, looking at her feet.

"Are you keeping it?" Alex asks, making her look into his eyes.

"Yes, yes, I am. And I'm not giving the baby up for adoption- I'm raising it." Eliza says, smiling slightly.

"How far along are you?" He asked her.

"I'm not sure. My parents don't even know- only you, and Angelica. I've been wanting to make an appointment." Eliza responds.

"Can I be a part of the baby's life? I know that I've done some shitty stuff, but, I can't leave you on your own with this-" Eliza cuts him off.

"That's what I'm asking you, Alex. I want you to be a part of the baby's life, too. But, we're only teenagers. I didn't want to ruin your life." 

"Oh Eliza, you aren't ruining my life." Alex quivers. "You're making it better."

And the two kissed.

---

Super quick chapter so I can focus on the next one more. I wanted to focus mostly on Peggy next chapter so I made this one super quick. Love you all and hope that it's the reaction you were looking for. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.7K 23
Another soul mate au as if there wasn't enough lol Alexander Hamilton's life is sh** but something about one person gets him. Gets him to forget the...
31.9K 1.2K 23
*Hamilton Modern AU LOVE TRIANGLE: HAMGELICA THOMGELICA Which ship will come out on top? I'll tell you one thing - it's not Hamliza. -- "The greates...
219K 7.9K 66
"A pleasure to meet you. I'm-" "Alexander Hamilton," I finish for him. "I know who you are." *** September 25, 2018, started out as an ordinary day...
15K 614 22
Before his dad left, Alex and his brother used to be a part of their dad's secret spy agency. He loved that life. Thanks to his dad's wealth, he and...