• Don't Cry, Friend (Cryaotic...

Av SnowFluffss

[DISCONTINUED] (Y/n) is a typical fangirl. Obviously, she wasn't one of those crazy ones. However, she does... Mer

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Exes and YouTubers
Chapter 2 - Zombie Streams
Chapter 3 - Suicide Squad.. Kinda
Chapter 4 - New Roommates.
Chapter 5 - Bandaids dont fix arrow holes
Chapter 6 - Obsessive Girlfriend
Chapter 7 - Acts and jealousy
Chapter 8 - Safe and Sound..
Chapter 9 - Midnight Crush
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Community Writing - Chapter 14
Continuation.

Chapter 10 -

1.3K 47 55
Av SnowFluffss

In the last chapter..

I just hope you find happiness in this place. I will support you, no matter what.. But.. The sad thing about all this is that you think of me like a brother.. And it kills me to know what I've been friend zoned.

And so it continues..

=•Cheyennes POV•=

I walked away from the group, knife and weapons at hand.

I took my logo off everything so they wouldn't know it was me. I already sorted everything out in an apartment near the Safezone they were at.

I ran there, my bag filled with supplies from them. I opened the door and found my trusty sniper waiting by the window for me.

I put the dark purple - almost black - bag on the floor by the window. I adjusted myself and aimed.

=•Alena's POV•=

I saw a mean looking girl with a blonde streak in her hair in a window above us. She had a deadly looking smirk on her face as she aimed towards (Y/n)-Chan.

I ran, grabbed her hand and ran behind the shelters.

"Alena, what's wrong? Why did you do that?" She asks softly.

"I.. Sorry.. I just saw someone aiming a gun at you" I say looking down at my dirty purple shoes.

"What did they look like?" She questions, adjusting her shirt slightly.

I just pointed to the window that now had a resting sniper gun there. She sighed and mumbled something under her breath. I just ignored it as I had different things on my mind.

I walked over to Russ. Maybe he knew what was going on.

"Russ?" I call out.

He shows up beside me.

"Whatcha want, kiddo?" He asks calmly, ruffling my hair

"Uh.. What do you know about a girl with a blonde streak?" I mumble.

He somehow heard me. He had a shocked expression on his face as he looked at me. Sean came up next to us, his now light green hair was swept to one side carelessly.

"What're we talking about?" He asked in a bubbly tone, looking at Russ, then to me.

I repeat the question I asked Russ. Sean ran a hand through his nice green hair as he thought.

"Cheyenne? She always had something for (Y/n), she always seemed like she wanted to murder her or something. To be hon..."

His voice faded out as I started to think about Cheyenne.

~Marks POV~

I looked over at Sean, Russ and Alena. My green haired friend just looked alerted, Russ looked shocked and Alena had a blank face. I floofed my fading red hair as I walked over to them.

"Hello!" My voice held a sense of pride. It's just a natural thing to do.

There was silence.

"Uh.. hell-o..?" I grew cautious and went behind Sean. (Not in that way you dirty minded people)

I suddenly hugged him, making him jump and turn his head. I also felt him reach for his gun, which was tucked in the back of his trousers.. And he grazed his hand over my.. Ahem..

I awkwardly coughed and released him from his hug. I stiffly smiled and walked over to (Y/n) who was reading (F/b).

"Hello, (N/n)!" I said loudly to capture the (h/c)'a attention. She jumped and looked up at me through her lashes.

"Oh, hi Mark.. Why are you blushing?" She questioned, grinning slightly.

"I- Uh.." I stuttered, looking at my fading, worn and bloody trainers.

"Don't worry, I saw what happened. Also, they've melted now." She says pointing over to the now alive Sean, Russ and Alena.

I sighed in relief. "Phew, I thought they would never move!" I exaggerated. Flailing my arms around wildly, and shaking my head around, messing up my perfectly floofed hair.

She giggled slightly, before looking over at Alena, who was sitting with Felix by the fire. They seem to be laughing. Felix was giggling at a hysterical Alena, who was hunched over, now silent laughing.

"They seem to be enjoying themselves," I note.

"Yeah," she breathes.

She mumbles something under her breath as she puts her book in her bag.

She grabs her pistol from the side of her, inspecting the dents and scratches.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I questioned, leaning on the wall.

"Hm? Oh! That was nothing. Don't worry 'bout it, Markimoo!" She exclaims, putting the pistol down for a second to glance at me before turning back to it.

I chuckle at her, floofing my now fading hair, as I look over at Sean and Marzia. They seem to be checking over their equipment.

"Who you looking at?" She asks, coming to stand next to me, her pistol was no-where to be seen.. She probably has it hidden like how Sean had it.

"Oh, uh.. no-one (N/n)-Chan!" I reply, my voice pitch kinda like Bonnie's from Sister Location, that I managed to play before this broke out.

"Mhm.. looks like you were daydreaming about Mr. Septiceye over there," she says in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

"Fine, you caught me. I was just.. ugh. Nevermind." I say looking at the sky. Trying to clear my mind.

"Oh, c'mon! You know I hate people doing that!" She exclaims, straightening up and flailing her hands to prove her point.

"Mhm." I hummed. "You would just find it boring, (Y/n). Trust me."

"Okay. But I know that you'll tell me eventually." She says calmly.
(Shoutout to my best friend who I always say this to.)
Leaning on the wall, looking at her dirtied bag that was a nice shade of (f/c).

She was right. I will tell her eventually.. I always do. But not this time. I can't tell her that I like the green haired idiot. (I actually love Sean, so don't kill me for that statement)

Ugh. It's so fucking confusing!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for the huge delay on this chapter. I just lost inspiration and time. Hope you guys forgive me. Anyways! This is the first chapter that I'll allow you guys to vote on who you want to die. If you want to, then add a way of death. Example- Minx, Bullet to brain. However, that's only if you want to. And if you don't want to vote for a death for this chapter then, vote on the next. It's all fine. Anyways. There will be about 2 weeks in between chapters due to school and homework. Hope you guys understand. Thank you for following this story, for being patient and for 1k views! <3

Also! Before I go. Do you like my new writing style? If not, then I'll go back to the old style. If you guys do, then I'll change all the chapters tonight

Date Posted: 15/10/16

Word Count: 1138

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.1K 39
Jack and Mark, two well known YouTubers. Their friends saw they had a connection, even though they failed to open their eyes up and see it. But one t...
12K 498 31
Markiplier... A fun, energetic YouTuber... or so it seems. One day, his alter ego surfaces and rears its ugly head in order to destroy Mark's life. O...
12.7K 1.1K 39
Nuclear warfare had finally ravaged the world, tearing all that anyone knew apart. Large cities began to fall, and any survivors took to the country...