Stars in Shadow and Light『Fai...

By KunoHikaYashi

Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that sh... More

[✓] Prologue
[✓] Chapter 1: I'm Back Sabers!
[✓] Chapter 3: Time Magic
[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!
[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth
[✓] Chapter 6: Ill
[✓] Chapter 7: Accept
[✓] Chapter 8: Plan
[✓] Chapter 9: Appearance
Chapter 10: Pandemonium
Chapter 11: MPF
Chapter 12: Big Bro
Chapter 13: Day Off
Chapter 14: Ryuuzetsu Land
Chapter 15: Sting's Dance
Chapter 16: Naval Battle
Chapter 17: Tag Teams
Chapter 18: Grand Chariot
Chapter 19: Six Slayers
Chapter 20: Generations
Chapter 21: Reward
Chapter 22: Anger Issues?
Chapter 23: Survive
Chapter 24: Planning
Chapter 25: The Last Day
Chapter 26: Ice vs Memory?!
Chapter 27: Erza vs Kagura
Chapter 28: A Possessed Rogue
Chapter 29: Nakagami Armour
Chapter 30: The End Game
Chapter 31: Eclipse Gate
Chapter 32: Seven Dragons
Chapter 33: Combination
Chapter 34: Who Are You?
Chapter 35: Last Ages
||NEW COVER||
||VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ||
Chapter 36: Bonds
||POLL RESULTS||
Chapter 37: Happy Ending
Rogue's Ending: The End and Beginning
Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions
Rufus' Ending: Masquerade Mischief
||WE THANK YOU!!!||

[✓] Chapter 2: Tomorrow

6.9K 181 145
By KunoHikaYashi

Yo peeps! I'm back with the new chap here! Plz Vote, Comment and Share my story with your friends. ENJOY!!!

Edit: Yo minna! I'm trying to edit older chapters in this book to match the current writing style I have! If you want, you guys can re-read the chapters that you see have updated! -19th February 2018

(Edited on 19th February 2018)

~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~
Previously~

"You two, do not freak if you see anything...... brace yourselves."

Now~
Lucy's POV

As all three of us had walked through the portal, I had already felt the pain and strained feeling coming from both my arms, and from just pulling two 12 year old kids. When I looked back at the two of them, I was actually grossed out by the river of drool and saliva -mainly from Sting- that had been trailing behind us.

I followed Sting's gaze to see why he had been drooling like a complete idiot to see something that made me sweat-drop:

Wait for it...

Food. Yep, a whole feast to be exact. Some of the forest creatures nearby -like entities and magical beings- were having a sort of feast together. So they had readied many of their traditional dishes.

Sighing from disappointment at Sting's succumbing towards food, I dropped my hold on his shirt, making his head hit the dirt with a 'thud', himself rubbing the sore spot on his head. I then told Rogue to stand up as I let go of him gently.

"What was that for?!" Sting exclaimed, fuming from how he was dropped while Rogue was let off gently.

"It was so I could stop dragging you while you try to drown this place. And my arms are starting to get tired from pulling your sorry ass. You weigh basically a tonne, you know?" I replied back ,turning away from his fuming face as I walked.

"Come on, we don't have all day. We've still got a long way to walk." I said, seeing as they caught up to me, the three of us started our walk.

After walking through numerous different landscapes, going through island to island and Sting almost being smooched by a perverted plant, we finally reached a giant palace. I turned to look at the two, seeing their awestruck faces as I pushed the doors open.

"I'm back! Anyone here?!" I hollered out, my voice echoing throughout the halls and rooms as i heard heavy footsteps.

"Is that you Bunny Girl?!" Someone boomed through the hallway, soon enough a man with red eyes and a face full of piercings came running in.

"Lucy?!" A feminine voice voice called, a woman with long white hair walking through a pair of doors as I smile at them.

"Metalicana! Grandeeney!" I said, running up to them as we hugged, a fear tears dripping from my face at how much I missed them.

"We missed you so much child!" Grandeeney cried, a wide smile on her face as Metalicana agreed with a nod, a smirk on his lips.

"I missed you guys too! Wait! Where's the Old man and that Emo Shadow?" I joked, laughing as i reused their old nicknames.

"Hey, Blondie!" A deep voice yelled, a man with blond hair and silver-blue eyes came dashing down the stairs, another with long black hair tied into low ponytail and red eyes followed.

"Hey there Old man, Emo Shadow!" My mouth turned into a lopsided grin as they stood in front of me, Sting and Rogue next to me with wide eyes and mouths agape.

"What did I say about calling us that?!" Emo Shadow nagged, making me chuckle.

"Aw... come on.... Hey, can you help me with these two kiddos?" I said, pointing at the two Dragon Slayer beside as as the two men saw them and stiffened.

"You can recognise them huh? Well Sting, Rogue, meet your foster dads Weisslogia and Skiadrum." I introduced, a smile on my lips as I saw tears prick both Dragon Slayers' eyes.

"Well, I will just let you guys catch up now. I have to go find someone." I said waving, walking away from them as I made my way up the stairs.

I ran across dozens of long hallways, finally reaching the familiar huge white double doors as I pushed them open, seeing my all too familiar room. The light gold and white walls, the beautiful patterned high ceiling, the white and gold engraved vanity along with the candle lamps next to it, the marble tiles floors, the crystal made chandeliers dangling on my ceiling. Also my cyan and white canopy queen bed with its plush cyan pillows and covers, the canopy pillars engraved with golden carving to create intricate designs along them. The few pots of greenery to give my room fresh air and a much more refreshing look, the curtained window pane next to my bed and the balcony window on the other side.

I breathed in some air and sighed, missing how the plants helped my room clear any stiff smells within it. Smiling, I walk towards the vanity and open the mahogany jewellery box I had on it, picking out the Magic Limiter necklace my mother had given me, sealing up my magic and lowering it to a one percent minimum.

Clasping the silver chain on my neck, I then head over to the walk-in closet in the cover, picking out a deep royal blue gown, but not before wearing a white corset first. The gown had a collar, the bodice then being sewn by lace, still slightly transparent so the white corset was seen, it was sleeveless though. It also had red and pink rose patterns sewn around the waist area, shoulders and a few drabbled along the gown.

As I was done pulling it on, I had looked myself in the mirror within my closet and found myself looking perfect, my hair tied into a neat bun behind my head with a few locks framing my face.

I then walked out of my room, my heels clacking against the marble floored halls as I made my way to the Throne Room. Two guards stood by the doors, their eyes widening upon the sight of me back as they bowed, opening the doors letting me in, me giving them a a smile and a 'Thank you' as I walked in.

"Hey, mom. I'm back." Seeing the familiar figure of my mom, I smiled. She gasped as she saw me, rushing to me and embracing me tightly.

"Lucy, my daughter." She said. letting go of the hug as she smile, a few stray tears in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Where's dad?" After I asked, a familiar man with wild gray hair already came into the room, making e smile as his eyes landed on me.

"Lucy. Ah, my little girl." He said, coming up to us and hugging me, me hugging back until he let go, a smile on his lips.

"After so long, I'm glad you came back, you've grown may I say, a lot beautiful to. I might as well court you and your mother." he winked, making me make a sound of disgust as I pushed him away from me.

"Ew, Dad. Like I want to date a pedo like you. I already pity mom for her choice." I said, scrunching me nose at him as he laughed, apologising and saying he was 'joking' about what he said.

While the three of us were chatting, the doors yet again opened, the two Dragon Slayers i brought with me standing by the door staring at the large room they were in.

"Mom, Dad. I want you to meet someone." I then called for the two and motioned them over.

"This is Sting, and this is Rogue. They're two young Dragon Slayers in the making. Guys, these are my parents, Layla and Acnologia. The former King and Queen of the realms." I introduced, making the two of them go into shock as they had their mouths wide open.

I sweat-dropped at their facial expressions, elbowing the both of them as they snapped back into reality. I guess it is quite understandable that you would be shocked knowing that someone you knew's father is Acnologia Apocalypse, The Chaos Dragon and King of Dragons.

"U-uhm, hello y-your majesties." Rogue stuttered, giving a deep bow as Sting followed in suit, still shocked.

"Hello. Sting, Rogue. It is very nice to meet you." My mother greeted, a warm smile on her face as she looked at the two of them.

"Lucy... you never told me you had sons! Who's the lucky guy?! I might just have to talk to him about doing 'it' with my precious daughter so fast. But I finally get to be a grandpa! Oh, how I dreamed of this day to come...!" Sweat-dropping at me currently fantasising father, I coughed awkwardly to have him snap back into the real world and in his weird messed up dreamland.

"Dad, stop it with you and your weird fantasies, please keep them to yourself. These two are not my sons. They are simply a member from my guild." I sighed out, already knowing how uncomfortable this made both Sting and Rogue feel.

"Sorry about that." I apologised to them, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"So Lucy, why are you back?" Mom asked, dismissing the weird conversation we just had.

"I'm just here to visit, show Sting and Rogue their dads and also to check if ol' Igneel made any destruction." I said, earning a nod from her as she smiled.

"That's sounds fine. Don't forget Lucy, you should really return tomorrow, there's still some things you haven't finished." She reminded, me nodding as I turned to look at Sting and Rogue once again.

"We should really head back now, I don't want the guild to think I kidnapped two kids and ran off." I said, both my parents nodding as they bid goodbye to me.

"Bye, mom and dad! I'll be back tomorrow! Tell Nii-san I said hi!" I waved, walking towards the exit door with Sting and Rogue behind me.

"We will dear, be safe!" They replied back, waving as I started opening the portal back to Earthland.

"Open, gate between Earthland and the One-World! To Sabertooth!" I chanted, the portal opening as the three of us walked through it, instantly arriving in front of Sabertooth.

Pushing open the doors, I greeted the guild members as they either waved, smiled or greeted back to me.

"Lucy!" A certain exceed came flying to me, landing on my head as I looked at her.

"Miri? What's up?" I looked up at her, seeing her laying there so comfortably.

"What happened while you went there?" She asked, swishing her tail behind her.

"Oh the usual. Teasing the dragons, roasting dad and seeing Sting almost get kissed by a giant pervert plant."

Sting and Rogue's POV

'Hmm... I wonder what she meant by tomorrow... What's gonna happen?'

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Me: Ookay! Chapter completed!

Sting: What does Blondie's mom mean by tomorrow?

Me: You will see next chap.

Rogue: Not interested.

Lucy: Rogue, you're too quiet. At least talk more.

Rogue: Whatever... *rolls eyes*

Me: Never Mind... Just get on with the disclaimer.

Sting, Rogue & Lucy: Miss Kuno does not own Fairy Tail! Hiro Mashima does, she only owns the characters that she made up! Remember to Vote, Commment and Share Miss Kuno's story!

Me: WAIT!!! I forgot!

Everyone else: What?

Me: I need to ask ALL OF YOU GUYS which moment would you like to have first!! Here are the suggestions!

1. Stilu/Sticy

2. Rolu

3. Rulu/ Lufus (Rufus × Lucy)

Me: Those are the choices!

Sting: Wait! Why can Rufus be one of them?! No fair!

Me: Shut your yapping Sting!

Sting: A-aye!

Everyone: Bye bye~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 8K 28
Lucy Heartfillia, a female mage from the guild: Fairy tail. She vowed to never love again, and focus on becoming stronger. She hopes that she'll forg...
606 9 26
Lucy was alone, again. Forced to start over and find her place in the world, just like she had to when her mother passed and again when she ran away...
19.7K 976 43
The truth behind what drives the SaberTooth Guild to be as ruthless and driven as they are has never been clear. Behind the stoney face and heartless...
128K 4K 35
*Completed, August 18, 2015* It has been a year and two months since the GMG's (Grand Magic Games). Lucy has felt weak and she felt like she doesn't...