Sleepless Nights

By thearcherxo

Anna Kjellberg is Felix's little sister, she has trouble sleeping at night so she resorts to her laptop, watc... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Rambling
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Sequel?
I'm Sorry
Prequel

Two

891 56 24
By thearcherxo

I heard the light footsteps of Anna echo towards my recording room. I had just finished filming me play a new game, it was an okay game I suppose.
"Felix?"
"It's okay, come in."
The door slowly opened and she rubbed her eyes, her blonde hair was a mess on her head, and her eyes were sunk in, I squeezed my eyes shut and bit the inside of my cheek.
"You left your phone in the kitchen. You have a text from-"
She turned on the phone, the bright light made her eyes squint.
"Mark!"
I chuckled lightly as she handed me my phone.
"What are you guys talking about?"
"Guy stuff." I lied.
"Uh huh."
"Why don't I give you his number?"
Her cheeks became flushed, she was a grinning mess.
"No-no. Don't do that."
I rolled my eyes as she walked to her room and walked by again carrying her laptop.
Me: She's off to watch more of your videos.
Mark: Ha. Good to know. Tell her I said Hello.
I walked towards the kitchen and Anna was giggling at her laptop, one earbud in her ear, the other dangling down her chest.
"Mark says hello."
She jumped and kneed the kitchen table and cursed to herself.
"Really?"
"Are you sure you don't want his number?"
"I'm sure." She said, crossing her arms and turning back to the screen. I knew she was lying, I could tell by her posture, she was tensed, her leg voicing up and down with anticipation.
Mark: Did she freak?
Me: She kneed the table.
Mark: Good lord.
Me: Yeah she's taken a liking to you.
Mark: Imagine if she actually met me.
Me: Holy shit. Yes.
Mark: ?
Me: That's a great idea.
Mark: You think?
Me: Yeah, I do.
Mark: So let's make a collab video together. I have this following week free, I can just drop in if that's cool?
Me: Yeah, that's fine.
Mark: So how long do you want me to stay?
Me: As long as you want man.
Mark: Alright cool, give Anna my number.
My eyes widened as I reread the text, she's gonna freak out.
"Anna, Mark said to give you his number."
She tapped her fingers on the table, humming to a song and scribbling something in a notebook. I pulled an earbud out of her ear and she jumped.
"Don't sneak up on me like that."
"Mark said to give you his number."
I snatched her phone before she could speak and made him a contact and handed her phone back to her. Her jaw was dropped and she looked up at me.
"You're shitting me?"
"Why would I do that?"
Her phone vibrated against the table and she looked at me, she was internally screaming, I could see it. She took a deep breathe and picked up her phone.

Anna
Mark: Hey, it's Mark.
Me: Hello.
Mark: Felix tells me you've been watching my videos a lot.
Me: Yep. He sure likes to run his mouth.
Mark: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset.
Me: No, it's not you. I'm just embarrassed is all.
Mark: Why are you embarrassed?
Me: Because Pewdiepie's sister can't think of how to speak to a YouTuber but she's very good friends with another famous YouTuber.
Mark: Haha. Don't be ashamed of it, it's totally normal. If it makes you feel better, I'm freaking out because I'm texting Felix's sister.
Me: Oh, don't lie.
Mark: I'm not. Felix has told me so much about you and now I'm talking to you, it's cool is all.
Me: Well, thank you. I'm flattered.
Mark: How long do you plan on staying with Felix?
Me: I don't know. My original plan was two weeks but it's been over a month now, I'm kinda going day by day.
Mark: I see.
Me: Yeah it's been a rough month I guess.
Mark: I'm sorry.
Me: I didn't mean to throw all my problems on you.
Mark: Lucky for you I have strong shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.9K 53
Your brother is Pewdiepie Your sister is Brizzy voices You move to the UK with Felix and Anna when you meet Jack and your siblings get in the way of...
47.9K 988 22
Moving out for the first time, and being independent from your parents after years of being dependant on them was never going to be easy, that was fo...
899 34 26
Jessica Kjellberg went without her brother Felix when he moved out to start his YouTube career.Her mother was a drunk who hurt her everyday.She start...
10.1K 105 20
Hello I'm Alexa Chase and I'm 21 I have a YouTube account called Alexa Chase, I know boring name right. I have a one brother and two sisters and I'm...