My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 28-Shopping

7.3K 337 24
By chocolatyangels

I am having fun in full swing. My over-protective and over-possessive mate refused to let me do anything and just rest. I was banned from taking any classes. No dance, no history lessons, no etiquette and no training  even though I am completely healed without a scratch because of his kisses.  His reason I am still weak and needs rest.

One thing you get to know after staying with vampire prince after all this time is that they are stubborn. It's better to argue with a wall than him when he thinks the matter is regarding my safety no matter how ridiculous it sounds. So instead of arguing with him I decided to enjoy my time off while I can, not that he doesn't allow me at other  times since I am the one that decided to undergo all these training.  I just don't want to be a part of decoration or an armcandy. I want to be useful.

Anyway though sitting in Blake's lap and cuddling with him is so very good if it continues I am sure that I will jump on him any moment. He is so hot and my feelings for him and the close body contact he always maintains doesn't help at all. It makes me all hot and bothered and the recent passionate kiss is no help at all. Every time I look at his face his soft, full and smooth lips are no helping at all. He caught me staring at him twice already and that idiot had the audacity to smirk and move forward saying he doesn't mind redoing it. I made very lame excuses and escaped once to kitchen and the other time to bathroom. Woe is me and my hormones.

The options left are either stay away from him or distract myself. Since the first option is impossible it leaves me with the second option. So I came with the superb idea of watching the reruns of my superb animes or find some new ones if I can. Book reading is also the option but then again I would be reading and Blake would stare me. I swear he would and then again it could lead into different directions, so animes.

And here lies the most perfect part. I watch him my all time favorite romantic anime "Maid Sama"(A/N:It is really an anime/manga. Nice one at that. My personal romantic favorite.) The male protagonist Usui Takumi is my long time crush. He remembered it and all throughout the show he was grumbling and trying to find fault him saying how he was best than him. This is what I call epic. A vampire prince complaining like a kid about an anime character. I plan to make him watch all the episodes and note to mention my fangirl comments from the side. This is hilarious believe me. And this is where it continues.

"Hmm. He is so hot! And that puppy dog eyes of his! They are just killer. If only he was a human!" I sighed dreamily to provoke Blake.

And then bam! I was pushed onto the bed with him on top. May be I pushed him too much. His eyes are have a  shade of purple indicating his vampire side is on edge.

"Hi Blake!" I gave a nervous laugh.

"Hi!" He said moving his hand along my waist lightly and making me shiver. He noticed it and smirked.

"Is he really that handsome than me? Hot than me? Your mate? Your prince?"

He said slowly leaning down.

"Umm.."I said hesitating. Please if this continues I can't control myself.

"Do you like him more than me?"

He said kissing my neck very lightly like a feathery touch and lightly licking my neck. I clenched my hands and shut my mouth tightly to hold in the moan which is threatening to come out. All the hormones are acting up at once. Control but shit it's difficult. He lifted his head slowly all the way showering feather light kisses on my neck towards my jaw. Those shouldn't be considered as kisses, just his smooth lips touching my skin yet causing so many emotions in me. He looked up at me and I lost myself in those deep eyes. I can sense him leaning in slowly, the time seemed to stop, just him and me. I can't see anything else beside him. I can't move away from his intense gaze. It is so deep.

"Sophie!" Gabbs shouted barging in and immediately both our heads snapped in her direction. Her mouth wide open and cue the awkward silence. I mean why not? You find your sister figure in the bedroom with a gut on top, a very compromising position indeed and not to mention the close proximity of our faces.

"I just wanted to say something. You can continue." Gabbs immediately ran outside

"Wait! I am coming." I shouted and pushed Blake and it was easy because he was still in the shock. I scampered off bed and Blake growled initially but then sat sat on the bed looking at me with hurt and sad eyes making my heart clench. Ugh! He is going to be the death of me one day! He is hurt because I pushed him away? Isn't yesterday's kiss enough? Though it is not enough for me. Ugh! Shut up conscience.

"I will be back!" I said and bent and gave him a very quick peck on his lips and ran away before he could get over the shock and pull me in for more. But I didn't miss the initial shocked face and his smirk when I ran away.

"Gabbs!" I shouted and caught her hand. "What is it?" I asked still panting.

"Oh! You came after me quick. Go and have fun and we can talk after you have some fun." She nudged me towards Blake's room winking and my jaw fell open.

"It is not like that!" I defended myself but the blush on my face betrayed me.

"Sure it is." She said smirking. 

"Why is it that you wanted to say before?"

"Oh! I just thought we could out, shopping or something! From the moment we came here we were in the castle. We never went outside and now that you are feeling well I thought we can go out. You know have some fresh air and relax."

"That is a good idea. We will go shopping. If not clothes, since I have a full closet and mostly unused, we can eat something and have fun." I said happy. 

It's true that we never went outside. Though this castle is so vast and spacious giving you more than enough space after being in that closed room for days, I just want to be out there, free under the sky not locked in some four walls. Though I feel at home with Blake he still barely allows me out the four walls of our room.

"But first we have convince your mate. I can take care of Erik. He will agree for sure."

"Get ready. We are going." I said confidently and headed back to my room. I am going out by hook or by crook. Don't worry I won't do foolish things like escaping from the castle. Though I love to be out it is not at the cost of my safety. I will make Blake come with me.

"Blake!" I barged into the room just to bump into his chest. Yeah, he is still his annoying self and doesn't let me out of his sight for even a moment. He is standing at the door and watching me. I guess I should appreciate that he stayed in the room and watched me talk with Gabbs giving me privacy, if you can call it that, rather than come behind me which he would do for sure if allowed. 

"Yes princess!" He smirked and before he could make any perverted comment I let out.

"I want to go out shopping."

"No!" He immediately snapped.

"But.."

"No. Whatever it is that you want, clothes, jewelry, shoes, food anything just say I will get you here but you cannot go outside. I will get the whole damn shop here if needed."

"Blake please. I just want to outside this castle. We never went outside the castle even once."

"I know. You can after the problem with  that demon is solved." He clenched his hands.

"But we don't know when we can get him."

"Soon." Blake said with determination.

"Until the we just have to stay inside hiding like cowards? Please Blake, I want to go out. He locked me in a dark room for what felt like eternity. It was so suffocating. I just want to go out and breathe for once."

"But you safety is more important." He said softly and looking defeated. Just a little more and it is my victory.

"And that is why I am not going alone. You are coming with me. I am not stupid to get go alone just for freedom and get caught like an idiot."

"But still there will be so many people in the malls."

"I swear I will stick to you like bubblegum."

"What if they get when in trial room or washroom."

"Gabbs will be with me and I plan on asking Crystal and Angelina too. They will come with their mates which gives you extra assurance since they are all capable. Girls will be with me when I go to trial room or washroom."

"Still it is easy to distract them."

"Fine you can come with me to the trial room."

His eyes lit up with the trial room thing but he controlled himself.

"But.."

That's it my last resort.

"I will model any number of lingerie you want and buy them."

He smirked. I won but with a high price. Anyway he's seen every thing. What's new?

"No objections allowed."

"Fine."

"Okay then. I will tell them." 

"Just get ready. I already informed them."

"Mind link?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

I took some clothes to take a bath and get ready for the ball. I entered the bathroom with Blake trailing behind. Yes you heard right. With Blake trailing behind.

I didn't take seriously when he said he wouldn't leave me alone even in the bathroom, sorry especially in the bathroom, since according to my mate that is where I disappeared last time and place where needed the most security. Screw my life.

I tried to make leave but is very stubborn on that matter. Every time I try he says, I don't want to lose you again. But come on a girl needs her privacy. I tried locking the door but he simply broke and now our bathroom doesn't have a lock, not that it is difficult for a prince to get it fixed, he doesn't want it fixed.

After serious arguments and discussions he finally agreed to have thin curtains around the bathtub, shower which is exactly transparent but let's you see that the other person is indeed showering. I say sometimes these old vampires are overbearing. I should appreciate myself for putting up wit them.

I don't use shower because of the image in my mind, he can see all my body moments that thought is horrible. So bath tub it is since he won't be able to see more than my hands moving and I love bathtubs so that's alright I guess, and oh! I keep talking all during the bath to assure him that I am there or else he would pry open the curtain to check on me.

I got dressed in a casual and yet sophisticated white dress which just reached my knees. It's plain white, nothing much more. I love it! It's perfect. Not too flashy and not too casual and doesn't show any skin. I don't do much make up more because of the reason I don't know how to use them. The only thing I know is to apply a little lipgloss. So I did that. Blake too got ready in a casual light blue shirt  and some jeans which fitted his form and making him look mouthwatering. I refused to look at him more than a second because who knows what I will do if allowed.

***********************************************************************************************And that is all for today! Thank you for your kind support and votes. Please continue to read, vote and comment. Have a nice time! Let me know what you are thinking about this book please! I want to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 305K 33
Highest Rank #19 in Fantasy. Four guys , hot guys rooming with you and that's not all , they're princes. Supernatural princes. As if that wasn't eno...
1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next
11 0 8
An average teenage girl ends up meeting the king of vampires, and her life completely changes.
241K 10.7K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...