Adopted by One Direction

By jac_kate

When a girl named Ruby who gets abused at home and one night when she runs away, but ends up in situation tha... More

Adopted by One Direction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 12
Please read this! - Important!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Help!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note :)
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Author's Note :)
Chapter 27
Author's Note :)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Noteeeeee :)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note :)
Note.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Noteee
Author's Noteeee
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note!
Chapter 4
Author's Note - Important
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Notee
Chapter 9
Important
Chapter 10
Author's Notee
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Author's Note!
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Author's Note.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author Note!
Not a chapter... again...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
HELLO ITS 2016

Second Book: Chapter 1

11.1K 262 136
By jac_kate

What the heck?

Ruby’s POV

I woke with the worst headache ever. My head pounded, it was like bricks were being thrown at it. I reached for the bell, so someone knew I was awake. The Nurse came rushing inside.

“Miss Styles! You have awoken! It’s been about 2 days since you arrived here.” The Nurse spoke, she was very pretty and her voice was very sweet!

“What happened to me? I can’t remember.” 

“Well, you were hit by a car and when your head hit the ground you lost conious. You are lucky to be alive.”

“Has anyone come to see me?” 

“No, which is odd because you’re Harry Styles’ daughter.”

“I know. Has there been anything in the news about me or him?”

“Actually, there was a girl who looked exactly like you. Her name was Ruby too. Hang on, let me have a look on google for anything.” I nodded. She whipped out her phone and typed as fast as I could blink.

Harry Styles has lost his daughter to a drag racing accident. It seems as if Ruby Styles was driving and she missed a corner, making her car turn upside down. She was rushed to hospital and has passed away. The funeral for Ruby will be on tomorrow.” The Nurse read out the article off her phone.

“He must of gone to the wrong room. I was always in here. He has gone through all the pain of me dying and I was still here. I have to go and see him.” I tried to get up, but it was no good when I stood up. I fell to the ground, the Nurse helped me up and back into the bed. 

“You have to stay here until tomorrow. I can get you to the funeral. I’ll drive you and get you there. Plus, I want to see hottie Styles.” 

“Thanks, but don’t crack onto my Dad. He’s like my age.” 

“Sorry.”

The Funeral.

“Thanks for getting me out of hospital, giving me some clothes and driving me here, Belle.” I spoke nicely. I was so grateful for what Belle has done for me.

“No worries! I will wait here for you, just in case you need me.” 

I nodded and headed inside. There were so many fans here. No security, which is good because I can get in quicker than expected. I could hear Dad speaking, I took in a deep breath and I walked in. Nan and Dad were standing at the front. Dad was speaking and then he looked towards me with huge eyes. Nan did the same thing, but she went pale.

“I’m back.” I spoke while walking towards the front. My head was still playing tricks on me, as I walked to Dad. He ran towards me, his arms open. Everyone seemed gobsmacked about me turning up. I was at my own funeral. Dad’s cheeks were covered in tears. 

“I thought you were dead. You died on me. You spoke, to me and took your last breath. You have to be a ghost. Am I in a dream?” Dad spoke while everyone had their mouths wide open. 

“There was a girl who looked exactly like me. Her name was Ruby also. She died on you. Not me. I’m still here. This is not a dream, alright Dad? I’m in your arms. I’m going to be with you forever. I love you.” I spoke, while tears bloomed from my eyes.

Everyone awed. The boys got up and gave me the huge hug. We haven’t had one of these in ages! 

“I think we should celebrate.” Liam spoke loudly.

“What about?” Louis asked confused. Niall whacked him over the head.

“That Ruby is okay! Gosh, you’re so dumb sometimes!” Dad laughed.

“Hey! I’m so not dumb. I’m beautiful!” Lou spoke sassily. We all laughed and Eleanor went red and shook her head.

“C’mon dummy. Let’s go.” She dragged Lou’s arm, trying to move him outside.

Lou’s bottom lip came out and we all laughed at him.

“Party time!” Dad shouted.

Party time.

I stood at the door greeting everyone. Justin Bieber, the Kardashians, Adele, Taylor Swift, the Beckhams, Hilary Duff, and 100 more people had already arrived and we were still waiting on another 100. Plus, I have to greet everyone.

Suddenly, someone caught my eye. 

Lindsay and Briar Rose. I left the door and ran straight towards them. Thank God I didn’t fall and I was in 6 inch heels. 

“Are you alright? Harry called us and told us what had happened!” Lindsay spoke, as she looked around at the guests arriving.

“I’m fine. My head is still a bit funny from the accident. But I’m good! Go inside and see everyone!” I cheered as we ran inside. Stuff it. It’s my party any who! 

Dad and the boys were drinking as usually and Dad was hooking up with Taylor Swift. Ew. She’s lovely and everything, but Dad seriously should have a look at her!

Niall kept his eye on me and smiled. I have a feeling that he likes me. 

I looked around to see everyone mingling. No one had really noticed me. Not even a hello. I headed upstairs to my room. I pulled off my heels and hopped onto my bed with my laptop and headed onto twitter.

Dad had made me delete it, because I tried to commit suicide. Stuff it. 

Username: ruby_styles

Password: * * * * * * * *

As I clicked onto Dad’s twitter, Niall opened the door holding two drinks. It looked to be shots. 

“How come you’re not downstairs?” Niall asked, handing me the shot.

“No one was talking to me, so I headed up here. Why do you care?” I asked him, regretting taking it from him.

“I care about you. You’re such a sweetie pie. I really like - I mean love you.” He must be drunk for sure.

“Niall, I like you too. I don’t think we can have another relationship together anyway.” 

He moved closer to me. I closed my eyes, as our lips touched. Sparks flew. The molded together. My bedroom door flew open, revealing Eleanor and Perrie.

Niall and I pulled away, gasping for breath. He got up and whispered something to Eleanor. He shut the door. I put my head down, waiting for the girls to start telling me how dumb I was for doing that.

“I can’t believe you and Niall! Did you get any action with his tongue? How was it?” Perrie screamed at me.

“Good work Ruby! First of all, why do you have a shot in the hand?” Eleanor asked.

I stared at them, so very confused. I put the shot to my mouth and drank it. Ew. Horrible.

“No. Amazing. Niall gave me it.” I spoke with a confused expression.

“You’re not going to tell my Dad, are you?” 

“No, just make sure he doesn’t find out.” They spoke and walked out. Niall came rushing back inside. Once again, our lips molded together to make the perfect shape.

One thing lead to another. You know what happened.

Niall’s POV

Last night was amazing. I hope Harry doesn’t find out, otherwise he is going to kill me and I know that for sure. I had my arm wrapped round her waist. She such a cutie. I could hear the door opening, so I quickly closed my eyes. I could hear someone whispering.

“Did they? Last night? Niall’s clothes are everywhere. No.”

“Wait till Harry finds out. They’re so dead.”

I just remembered did I wear protection last night. I was drunk, well I wasn’t. Sorta was. If she’s pregnant I’m doomed. Kill me know. 

Ruby began to stir. She rolled over to my side of the bed. Her eyes widen with shock.

“Good Morning Nialler.” 

“You feeling okay? Do you need the bathroom?” 

“I’m good. Last night was really good! I love you so much.” She kissed my lips again.

Suddenly, she rushed off to the bathroom and threw up. 

What have I done?

* * *

A/N:

Hi Every Single One of You! 

Lots of you were very confused in the last chapter, so here is the following chapter!

I hope you enjoy it! It took me a very long time to write because of other stuff going on in my life.

By the way, does anyone watch J’amie: Private School Girl?

Well, it’s Australian and it’s the best shit ever. 

Watch it! Youtube. Now.

I won’t be able to update on Saturday or Sunday as I have to plan for my party which is on Sunday. By the way, did I mention it’s my birthday on Sunday? 

Hopefully you all will message me!

Update as soon as I have 30,500 reads, 5 votes and 4 comments.

The comments must be about what you thought about the last chapter and this chapter. I want honest answers.

I also want a new cover. I will be doing an Author’s Note on Sunday or Saturday.

I love you all!

thanks. bye.

~jac_kate~ xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 285 10
When a 16 year old girl's father works for the CIA, its hard to keep a normal life. Especially when the rest of his spy team turns against him. And w...
Broken By Britt

Teen Fiction

103 7 1
Theres this girl shes 15 years old, shes funny shes smart shes sweet and shes pretty, but shes got a dark side shes been hurt so many times its had s...
1.4K 98 13
A teenaged girl named Sam gets bullied a lot, but then things start to turn around once she meets her special someone.
242 23 22
Scarlet is a human girl ran away from home, because of her father, Scarlet's father been abusing her everyday. So she run away from home, but then sh...