Chapter 23

I hoped that everything worked at well tonight. 

Ruby’s POV

I was still waiting for Niall’s appearance. I was worried that he wouldn’t come because of what happened this morning with the boys. Dad, Zayn and Louis were pretty upset when Liam had come out of Niall’s room to say that they had fixed their problems and that Ni was asleep. I just hope everything will be sorted out soon because I think everything will be better once it is. 

I had been off in la la land to notice that Dad had disappeared from his seat on the couch next to Bella. I wondered where he had gone to? Maybe the loo? Who knows? I looked over to the doorway, no one stood there. I blinked once and there appeared Dad and Niall standing together. It was like magic, but seriously it was coincidence. Niall was dressed quite nicely. I smiled at him, as he glanced at me and he returned the smile. The chatter between the girls hadn’t noticed the appearance of Dad and Niall, well I don’t think they did. 

I joined back in with the conversation with the girls. All we had to wait for now is the guest of honour. 

* * *

“There’s the door bell Liam! Who’s going to open it?” Louis cheered, standing up. Liam placed his bottled of beer on the table and stood up from his seat. 

“Louis, sit down. I’ll grab the door.” Louis’s bottom lip pouted and slammed his foot on the ground like a 3 year old. He was adorable when he acted like that. Liam had already left the room.

“Don’t be such a baby Lou!” Eleanor laughed, making the rest of us laugh with her. He kept a straight face, poking his tongue out. 

I could hear the sounds of high heels clicking against the floor and the voices of Liam and a woman. I wondered what she looks like, her personality, what her hobbies were, would we get along and what made Liam fancy her? There then appeared in the room was Liam and his girl holding hands. She was dressed in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a hi lo white top, with a black jacket over the top and a pair of black stilettos. She was skinny. Her long light brown hair was curled and was hanging over her shoulders and her large vibrant brown eyes were shocking. She looked quite tall and intimidating. Her and Liam looked quite the match... Too cute!

“This is Ashley!” Liam spoke proudly, making Ashley blush. 

“Let’s start from the right shall we? That’s Perrie, Harry’s Mum Anne, Eleanor, Harry’s daughter Ruby, Bella, Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn.” 

“Hi everyone!” Ashley spoke, leaning against Liam. Her voice sounded American, bubbly and sweet. 

“Come and take a seat.” Liam walked over to where Niall was and sat down in his original seat. Ashley sat next to him and Louis.

“So, tell us about yourself Ashley.” Eleanor spoke up smiling at her.

“Um... okay. I’m Ashley and I’m from Pennsylvania in America. My birthday is on the 8th of September and I love to sing and model.” Ashley said, looking around at all of us.

“Really? That’s awesome!” El shrieked. 

“How did you two meet?” Harry asked, smirking Liam.

“I’ll tell the story--” Liam was cut off by Ashley.

“Why? You think you tell it better do you?” She teased. 

“Yeah, I do!” Liam pouted. I started to laugh, as so did Bella and Harry. Ashley poked her tongue at him.

“Can I continue?” Liam asked. Ashley waved her arm to say continue.