Chapter 7

Ruby’s POV

Why did I push Bella like that? I feel like an idiot. I know I shouldn’t of done it, but I was dumb enough to do that. I didn’t mean to push her that hard, I wasn’t even thinking when I did it. No one was talking about me now. Simon left without saying a word to me. Louis and Eleanor sat there, whispering to each other. Zayn had a worried look and Perrie just looked freaked out. Niall looked upset. I started to walk away from them to my room, when Niall gripped onto my arm.

“Why did you do that Rubies?” Niall mumbled. They all stared at me. I knew I had let them all down, including Bella, Dad and myself.

“I didn’t mean to do it. I just.....” with that, I ran straight for my bedroom. Niall, nobody followed me. I guess everyone hates me now. I didn’t want to see anyone, I also didn’t want to get into lots of trouble so I stuffed all my clothes into my suitcase and called Nana.

I walked down the stairs to find Niall sitting at the bottom of them. I knew he was going to break up with me. I continued my way and didn’t stop at him. I wanted to get away from here, from everyone. I heard a faint voice call my name. I didn’t want to hear it.

The sun beamed on my face when I walked out of the driveway. Nan’s car was sitting there, her face lit up when she saw me. 

“Ruby! You alright?” Nan asked, as she pulled me into a hug. 

“I just want to get away from everyone.” I admitted. 

“You have every right to be upset with Harry.” I nodded and looked down. I realised that Christmas was only in a few days. What will happen on that special day where everyone gets presents?

“You coming?” She asked as she popped herself into the car. I nodded and climbed inside. 

As we pulled away from there, Dad’s car went into the driveway. 

Harry’s POV

“Was that’s Anne’s car driving away?” Liam asked me confused.

“Yeah, it was. I’ll call her after I’ve spoken to Ruby.” I replied. Bella hadn’t spoken a word since we had left the hospital. I noticed Simon’s car was gone, but no others gone.

“What are you going to do with Ruby?” Bella asked, as we all got out of the car.

“I’m not sure yet, but she’s going to get into trouble for pushing you and saying that to you.” She nodded. 

I hoped that the others had spoken to her. When I walked into the living room with Bella and Liam, they looked at us all. I looked around the couch there sat Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie. No Ruby. Bella walked over to the couch, clutching her head.

I headed towards the door, I needed to talk to Ruby.

“She’s not there Harry.” Eleanor spoke. I whipped my head around. 

“What do you mean she’s not there?” 

“She left with her suitcase.” 

“Is that why Mum’s car was here?” Niall nodded.

Why is everything so messed up?