Chapter 22

"Of course."

Harry’s POV

Lou walked me inside to see Ruby. She was pale, her breathing regular. She looks so beautiful. I can’t believe I let her go to that school with that rude girl, Rebecca. Ruby won’t be going back to that school. That’s for sure! I pulled up a chair right next to her and sat down. I’m not leaving here, until she wakes up. I don’t even care if I need the toilet. Tears began to pour from my eyes. Lou gave me a bear hug. 

He whispered into my ear, “I’m going to get the others. Harry, Ruby is a very strong and confident person. She will make it for sure. She has her Dad right by her. Thats for sure.”

I nodded. Lou went out shutting the door behind him. I grabbed my phone and went onto twitter. 

I tweeted, Harry_Styles: @Rubies_Styles with my beautiful daughter in hospital. I love you so much. Stay strong! Love Dad X

A few fans started a page called #StayStrongRubyStyles. I’m glad my fans are always here for me. 

As, I closed my eyes, I heard the door open. I opened them to see Lindsay, Lou, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle standing there with sad, fear and worriedly expressions on their faces. 

They all pulled chairs up around the bed and we all prayed to God. 

Afterwards, Niall ran downstairs to the cafe and came back with about 10 bags of food for everyone.

There were lollies, pasta, pizza, veggies, cake, cupcakes, muffins, wedges, chips, and so much junk food. We all chatted until 11pm and then everyone left. I sat there waiting for Ruby to wake. 

As my eyes began to close I heard the words, “Dad?”

* * *

A/N:

Ruby is awake! I have been extremely busy over 2 weeks, with school, homework and I had to go and see P!NK in Concert on Tuesday Night!

She was amazing! 

Update when I have 5,000 reads, 3 votes and 2 comments.

- jac X