Chapter 17

I laughed at her and we drove off.

Rebecca’s POV

I can’t believe their driver pushed me back and onto my bottom. She laughed at me and they drove off. I hate Ruby Styles and One Direction. When I see her next time, I’m gonna kick her butt. 

Harry’s POV

When Ruby got into the van, some other girl tried jumping in. It was a good thing Paul was their to push her back out. Ruby was laughing at her as we drove off.

“Rubies, do you know that girl who you were laughing at?” I asked Ruby.

“Yeah. She is one of those bitchy girls who thinks they can have everything. I met this girl today, Lindsay and she introduced me to her boyfriend, Dylan. Anyways, the girl Rebecca said I was trying to get Dylan, even though I wasn’t. She said he belonged to her. Then Lindsay came and kicked her out of the group and stuff.” Ruby explained. 

“I’m glad I’m not a girl.” Lou said quietly.

I cocked my head to the side with a weird expression on my face.

When we arrived home, Ruby ran inside and ran into Niall’s arms. Something is going on about Ruby and Niall. She didn’t even give me a hug when she saw me. I’m going to find out soon enough.

Ruby’s POV

When we arrived home, I ran into Niall’s arms. Dad had a weird look on his face. Maybe Niall told him about ‘us’? I’m worried, I’m 16 and Niall’s 19. Niall is one of Dad’s best friends. Would it be the right thing to date him? I left Niall and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. It looked like a bomb went off. I quickly cleaned it and got into some comfortable clothes. 

As I was going downstairs, my iPhone I got from the boys when I was in the hospital started to ring. It was a unknown number, I answered it anyways.

I put on a very girly voice. I spoke into the phone.

“Hello?” I said worriedly.

“Hey Ruby, it’s Lindsay.” She said.

All my worries went away, because it was Lindsay.

“Oh Hi Lindsay. How are you?” I asked her.

“Great, I was wondering what you were doing tonight since it’s Friday night?” 

“Um, hang on let me ask my Dad.”

“Sure.”

I pulled away the phone from my ear and screamed to Dad.

“DAD!” 

He came running, “What’s happened?” 

“Nothing, what am I doing for the rest of the night?” 

“Whatever you want.”

“Cool, thanks. Stay here Dad, hang on.”

I put the phone back to my ear.

“You there?” I asked her.

“Yeah.”

“Nothing tonight. Do you wanna have a sleepover?” 

“Sure thing!” She said excitly.

Dad mouthed to me, “Thanks for asking me first.”

I mouthed back, “No worries.” I smiled.

“When can I come over, Ruby?” 

“Now, if you want.”

“See you soon, can you tell me the address?”

After explaining to her where and how to get there, I ran and told the boys to be on their best behaviour.

“Louis, no gross jokes like you normally do please. Niall, don’t eat all the food at once. Liam, please be cool and don’t act like ‘Daddy Direction’. Zayn, well nothing. Dad, please be polite.” I told the boys. They nodded.

As I was walking away, the door bell went off. I ran to the door to find my new friend standing there with 2 massive bags of what looked like junk food.

“RUBY!” She screamed.

“LINDSAY!”

I let her in and we went up to my room to drop off the food before Niall saw it. We came down and went into the living room to find the boys. 

They were all playing ‘Call of Duty.’ They were in the zone. I coughed, they all turned around and started to smile. I hoped they would be on their best behaviour. 

“Dad, boys, this is Lindsay from school.” I explained.

Dad was first to speak. “Hello Lindsay, I’m Ruby’s Dad. Harry. It’s nice to meet you.”

I smiled at Dad. The others said their hello’s and Lindsay and I went back upstairs. 

She pulled all the food out of the bags and laid it out on my bed. I took a photo of it and posted it on my twitter. I didn’t have many followers. It was Dad, the others and Lindsay.

After a few seconds, I got a few tweets from Dad and the boys.

@Harry_Styles: @NiallOfficial have you seen what they have in their room?

@NiallOfficial: @Rubies_Styles I’m coming to get you and Lindsay!

I messaged back them back. @Rubies_Styles: @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial no you don’t. Keep away x.

Lindsay and I started to have to laugh about Niall. Suddenly, we heard lots of footsteps around the doorway. We got behind the door so they couldn’t get in. 

I could hear Niall. “Ruby and Lindsay. Open the door and let me have some food. I’m hungry or you’ll suffer for the rest of the night.” 

“Nope.” Lindsay and I screamed back. 

Niall barged in pushing us out of the way and got some of the food. I jumped onto him while Lindsay got the food off him. Dad came in and told Niall to get out. Thank God he was here. 

For the rest of the night, Lindsay and I were on twitter watching my followers go up every second. We watched Paranormal Activity 2 and as it ended we both fell asleep. 

----------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for reading this book. It's going up everyday and I'm so happy about that.

To update by Thursday I need 2 comments and 4 votes.

Love,

-jac xx