Chapter 25

We will said goodbye to Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle and walked out the door.

Ruby's POV

A bright light was shining in my face. The sun. I looked over to Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie sitting in their chairs fast asleep. I started to feel uncomfortable, as I moved Eleanor woke up. Part of her hair messy and the other half perfect.

"Oh hey Ruby! How did you sleep?" Eleanor asked me quietly, trying not to wake the others.

"Okay, I guess." I reply. I looked away.

"Can I ask you something El?" 

She nodded.

"Why did Dad crack it at Niall? Isn't it a good thing I'm going out with him?" I asked.

"Ruby, I think why your Dad cracked at Niall was because he has been through a lot with you. When he adopted you, you were kidnapped and now you are going out with Niall. If you think about it, you are 16 and Niall is 19. There's 3 years difference between you. Dad is just worried about you."

"Isn't it better if I go out with someone like Niall? Not some creepy guy, who just wants my money?" 

"I guess, but maybe it may be hard for your Dad because you are going out with his best friend after all. I'm just going to see if the doctor can tell us when you can come home. Okay?"

I nodded. Maybe I shouldn't go out with Niall. If Dad doesn't want me to, I shouldn't. Eleanor walked out the door, leaving her phone behind.

Beep. I looked over to her phone which was in reach. 

To: Eleanor

From: Lou Bear :)

Hey babe. Just wanted to let you know that we all are coming in to see Ruby. Her friend from school, Lindsay is coming with us. Love you xx

Why would Lindsay come to see me when she's upset with me?

Eleanor's POV

I walked out the door to find Ruby's doctor, Dr Cloud.

"Ah! Miss Eleanor. Is there something wrong?" Dr Cloud asked me.

"No, I was wanting to know when Ruby would be allowed to come home?" I asked him.

"Well, by the looks of things Ruby may be able to come home by this afternoon." 

"Thank you so much."

I walked back inside Ruby's room to find her, Perrie and Danielle talking.

"Good Morning Lovelies!" I greeted them.

"Louis and the others are coming to see Ruby soon." Perrie exclaimed.

"Awesome! Well, I'm just going to head to the bathroom, you girls wanna come?" I asked them.

"Sure thing." Perrie and Danielle said at the same time.

We walked out the door, leaving Ruby alone.

Harry's POV

"C'mon, let's go!" I yelled from the front door of the house.

Lou, Liam, Zayn, Paul and lastly Niall came running down the stairs.

"We have to pick up Lindsay. She wants to see Ruby." Lou said as we walked to the car.

I nodded. Paul jumped into the front seat, Lou in the passenger seat and the rest of us in the back. One seat left for Lindsay.

I stared out the window, until we reached Lindsay's house. Lou jumped out and ran up her driveway. I wonder how Paul got her address. 

Lou and Lindsay came running. Lindsay dressed in a pair of black jeans, a white singlet and some black converse.

She jumped into the car taking her seat between Zayn and Liam. It was a very awkward silence, until Lou spoke.

"El spoke to Dr Cloud, Ruby's doctor and he said Ruby could come home this afternoon." 

I could see Niall's eyes brighten up when Lou said "this afternoon."

"Don't get any ideas Horan." I gritted through my teeth.

"I wasn't Styles so shut your mouth." Niall said back.

"You just keep your hands off my daughter and to yourself Horan." 

"I wasn't going to touch your precious daughter Styles."

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" Liam shouted.

I went back to looking out the window. I saw that we arrived at the hosptial.

I opened the car door and walked inside with the others behind me. 

We walked inside to find Ruby playing a game with the girls.

"Dad!" Ruby shouted.

She must be on a high. I could see about 5 empty lolly bags on the bed.

"Hi Ruby, how are you?" Lindsay asked her quietly.

"Um, I'm hungry let's go downstairs to the cafe. Lindsay, you can stay with Ruby." Liam exclaimed.

The girls, the lads and I walked out as Lindsay and Ruby began to talk.

I hope they sort it out.

* * *

A/N:

I made an Author's Note before this chapter about the details about the new cover so check it out.

Update when I have 6,000 reads and 3 votes.

- jac X