Chapter 27

Adopted by One Direction- Chapter 27

What have I done?

Harry’s POV

It was the most awkward drive home. I’m quite upset with Niall. He has broken Ruby’s heart, I need to know who this girl is. Lindsay sat in between me and Ruby. Niall next to Zayn and Liam and Lou in the front. 

“Home Sweet Home.” Lou said quietly as we pulled up. 

Ruby jumped out of the car holding onto Lindsay’s hand. Niall got out with a smirk on his face, while texting. Ruby went up to her room. Everyone did, it was so quiet. Suddenly, I heard a scream from Ruby’s room. I ran up the stairs with Lou while Zayn and Liam ran their rooms. 

“Baby! What’s happened?” Lou called out.

Lindsay shut the bedroom door so Ruby couldn’t hear, she then said quietly,

“Rebecca told me to tell Ruby that if she didn’t stay away from Niall, she would come for her.”

I’m going to kill Niall. 

Lindsay’s POV

I held onto Ruby’s hand tightly as we raced up the stairs towards her room. I know she was upset with Niall. I can’t believe he would do that to her! I slammed the door behind us. 

She grabbed her laptop and went straight onto Twitter. 

@Rubies_Styles: @NiallOfficial thanks for breaking my heart into millions of tiny pieces.

2 minutes later, Niall replied

@NiallOfficial: I didn’t break your heart, we weren’t even together, so shut up @Rubies_Styles. Go cry to your Dad and the others! I’m happy with my new girlfriend @RebeccaBrooks. 

Ruby then began to break down into tears. I rubbed her back for support. I know I should of never trusted Rebecca with anything. Before I could say anything, my phone began to ring. It was an unknown number. I put it on speaker and answered it,

“Hello, Lindsay’s phone.”

“It’s Rebecca. You tell your little friend Ruby to stay the hell away from my boyfriend otherwise I’m going to come for her.”

Ruby looked up at me, her eyes wider than I have ever seen before. 

I hung up the phone and ran to get Harry. Ruby began to yell and scream while tears flowed down her cheeks. This has gotten out of control! 

I screamed out to Harry, he came running and so did everyone else except Niall. 

“Baby! What’s happened?” Lou called out.

I shut the bedroom door and said quietly, “Rebecca told me to tell Ruby that if she didn’t stay away from Niall, she would come for her.”

Harry’s eyes were wide with anger.

* * *

A/N: 

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time. I have been so busy with catching up with friends, homework and writing other chapters up. 

I'm going to update when I have 9,000 reads, 4 votes and 2 comments. 

~jac_kate~ xx