Adopted by Liam Payne - *Edit...

Od llBatwomanll

Liam finally get's his way with adopted a little girl. With things stay the same forever? Více

Adopted by Liam Payne
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note

Chapter 7

15K 345 23
Od llBatwomanll

"Daddy!" Maci screamed sending another pain through my head.

She has screamed and cried all morning and I don't know why. I'm close to sending her to the doctors to see what's up but first she will have to sleep. I can't take her anywhere the way that she is acting.

"What is wrong!?" I yelled and she continued to throw a fit on the floor.

I don't know what to do. It's driving me crazy! When Maci smacked a cup and the juice spilled everywhere is when I have enough. I picked her up and she squirmed and twisted making it near impossible to pick her up.

Once I managed to pin her and get my leg around her as a reflex I smacked her hand. She started screaming and my head felt like it was going to explode.

"Maci. Please stop." I groaned rubbing my head and Maci laid there crying and crying but it's better than the screaming. Then she started screaming again and I got up and went to the kitchen.

So I dialed up the person that I knew would love to help. Danielle.

"Yes Liam."

"Maci won't stop screaming and I-"

I was cut off by Maci walking into the kitchen and falling to the ground screaming more. I swear she is just following me around to throw a fit.

"Hold on." I sighed and put down the phone.

I picked up Maci and she clung to me while I walked to her room and sat on the floor. "Why won't you stop screaming?"

It was to the point that I couldn't be in the same room so I laid Maci down and hurried out. I had a little door thing for toddlers so they can't twist the doorknob and I walked back to the kitchen still being able to hear Maci.

"She won't stop and I want to take her the doctor's office."

"I could hear that. What's wrong with her?"

"I would love to know the same thing but I am not leaving this house with her like that."

"I don't blame you. Just let me get ready and I will be over in a sec."

"Okay."

When Danielle hung up I cleaned up the mess on the floor and took some pain killers. A knock on the door scared me and I opened it about to great Danielle, but is met with another person's face.

Mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap.

Shit just got real.

The only real reason that I made this chapter so short was so you guys would be stuck with this cliffhanger.

Well nothing to say but almost one thousand reads! Yay! I have a surprise though. This story is going to be a series. Once this is over it will go to Elementary school, then middle school, then high school, then maybe if I get popular I will do one when she's a adult.

Bye.

llBatwomanll

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.7K 247 46
The description is in the intro, enjoy.
788 24 9
This is a story of a seven year old girl, who gets adopted by One Direction's Niall Horan. This is a story I'm writing for my sister.
5.1K 141 32
Deliliah, has lived inside of a hellhole orphanage for more than half her life. Approx. 11 years of her life. When she's suddenly adopted by teenage...
950 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)